Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shadow0X90

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Shadow0X90
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming and Anime. Lots of anime.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): At current time of posting I have been banned once on mcbouncer for "abuse of mcbouncer", this happened banning the person who made the ban on my server. I had never joined his server it just happened. Otherwise no.
What experience with FTB do you have?: With feed the beast I have been playing for about 5 months.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:
1. Active Community: I want people to be on the server.
2. Well Maintained: I want admins/mods to be able to help me if I get griefed.
3. Semi-Legit: Whenever I run my own ftb server I can't help but cheat. I want to be limited to what I can do

I_Am_The_Lawl

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Alex
In-Game Name: I_Am_The_Lawl
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming (Presently Mechwarrior Online, Minecraft, TERA), Machining (I make laser parts to pay my rent.), Chasing my Cat, Beer, Long walks in swamps
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Moderate. My friends got me playing the direwolf20 pack, looking for a challenge that it'll take a few weeks to really get somewhere with even with the machines.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I want a stable gregtech-enabled feed the beast server on hard survival mode so I can talk and collaborate with people while blowing myself up. This looks like a stable one with a solid player base. FTB single-player is hard to really put time into, I find.

Reactions: Buggati9449

C04L

Jul 29, 2019
Here is the IP for the Teamspeak server.
85.236.100.85:14707

Password, Ask ingame for it*

Its a 10 man at the moment i can easily change it if we get interest

Reactions: Buggati9449

3lektr1k

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Peter
In-Game Name: 3lektr1k
Hobbies/Interests: Swimming, Gaming, Music
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Unfortunately, yes, I have been banned from another server on a different account. I do not remember the names exactly, but about a year and a half ago, my friend and I were bored and decided to grief some random servers. We did very minor damage and I ended up fixing some of my griefing because I felt bad for wrecking others work. I have since come to the realization that griefing is very immature as well as ruins the playing experience of others. Since that time, I haven't griefed, and I will never grief again. I hope that this will not ruin my chances of being accepted onto this server.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have been playing tech mods (Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, Redpower, etc. etc. etc.) ever since I discovered them back in early 2012. I have also been playing the Feed the Beast packs ever since they were released.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A community in which I can play with mature, friendly people, as well as a stable server. Also, after going through the many pages of servers on the FTB forums, this one just seemed "right" to me.

Thank you for considering me!

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me is this normal or not?

2013-07-06_120039.png

Goen5601

Jul 29, 2019
Gingy it is in Twilight forest world, I don't know what is that but every place I walk is just the same.

chase67

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):chase
In-Game Name:chaseholmgren190
Hobbies/Interests:Mining&Mob farms
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):Never been banned:http://www.mcbans.com/player/chaseholmgren190
What experience with FTB do you have?: From a scale of 1-10 i would say 8
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I am looking for a nice community to play in with friendly players.

Med

Jul 29, 2019
Age; 16
In-Game Name: 1lacombem
Name: Will share when accepted (sorry)
Hobbies: Tennis and obviously FTB
Banned?: I've been banned once by my friend on his private server cos I won his game but it was a joke.
Experience in FTB: I have played on a few servers for about 3-4 months
Why this server. I spend a lot of time looking for community servers but they never are an actual community. I hope this one actually is.
Plz send me a response on "[email protected]" Thx :)

Angry Snail

Jul 29, 2019

Name: Snail
In-Game Name: AngrySnailGaming
Hobbies/Interests: Artwork, general gaming, Minecraft engineering.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Same as member Maxkszie.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Not too much. I have played only a limited amount of FTB because it is much more fun in a server environment, and because I had problems with individual FTB mods in the past. (Those problems have been resolved)
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a friendly Minecraft server without too much griefing, in which I can be part of a community and have good ol' modded fun!

zalan23677632

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Zalán
In-Game Name:zalan23677632
Hobbies/Interests:Computers, gaming and youtube
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):Not at all.
What experience with FTB do you have?:I play FTB the first time when it was released
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I am starting to be a bit boring on my single player world and I wolrlove to go and see the multiplayer aspect of the game. AI made a server but that doesn't have any useres on it. Also I don't like plugins but the backup sound really nice, so tit would be awesome to get on the server. :)

Sprigum

Jul 29, 2019

Name (Optional): Kief

In-Game Name: Sprigum

Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, Writing, Anything Sci-fi, Enjoy building and OCing my personal PCs

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): This would be the first public server. I run my own private server off my desktop for my friends when they get the itch.

What experience with FTB do you have?: Very minimal. I've just really started sinking my teeth into it this week. I've managed to develop an intense love for AE and automating everything I can using the Molecular Assembly machine and others. I also learned recently that 2 or 3 properly configured Nuclear generators woefully outpaces the 300 Combustion engines I was running with tesseracts. : \ I don't want to admit how much time I spent automating a storage system with the Redpower items before I realized that I could store everything on 64k Drives.

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Just looking for some folks to hang out with and build/experiment. I'm not much for the megastructures, but I enjoy automating things and trying to make extremely compact and efficient stuff, even though I'm not particularly skilled at it. I think it'll be entertaining to be playing with others and peeking at their creations and enjoying the scenery. I play by myself quite a bit and I think it'd better the experience to have a small community with which to collaborate.

Revan10161

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Steve
In-Game Name: Revan10161
Hobbies/Interests: Video games, outdoors stuff, movies, music
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Not that I know of.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Been playing minecraft for a while now but I've only just started FTB
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: To make friends in a fun stable friendly environment.

Emrehoops

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Emre
In-Game Name: Emrehoops
Hobbies/Interests: Playing Basketball and building high end computers with my uncle as projects.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope i have not
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have lots of experiences with Machines,EU,Solar panels, Thermal expansion Matter fabs, Mass fabs tons of experience with Buildcraft.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Friendly community that I can be apart of and expand through my knowledge. Help out anybody in need and be respectful to others and to have a very good time in your guy's community.
Thank you for reading my application and I hope I can join with you guys soon.
-Emre
-----------------

xVertical

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Cameron
In-Game Name: xVertical
Hobbies/Interests: I build computers with my dad, I love doing experiments with overclocking and I also deliver the newspapers from Wednesday - Friday.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No, I have not.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have very high knowledge about; Buildcraft, Industrialcraft2, Forestry, Advanced Machines, Advanced Solar Panels, Applied Energistics, Equivalent Exchange 3, Ender Storage, Extra Bees, Extra Biomes, GraviSuite, Gregtech, Iron Chests, OmniTools, Railcraft, Power converters, Soulshards, Xycraft and lastly, Thaumcraft 3.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a FTB server that has a very kind, respectful, trustworthy, community. I am very happy to help out anyone. I hope I have a good time on this server and your community.
Thank you for reading my application and I hope I get accepted.
~Vert

Ricardo Lange

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Ricardo
In-Game Name: tozzy2012
Hobbies/Interests: Tech, Family, airplanes, Modded Minecraft,
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never
What experience with FTB do you have?: I use to own a server until yesterday. As I had a lot of players, I felt I was like more solving players problems then having fun. So I decided to close my server.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: HardMode, friendship and build a cool and modern factory.

Sandro0802

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Sandro
In-Game Name: Sandro0802
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming in general/Listening to music/Table tennis/Going out with a bunch of friends/Watching sports events.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I once got banned from a vanilla server I don't exactly remember the name. I killed a player who I caught griefing me though the admin didn't seem to understand.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I'd give myself a 4 out of 5 in FTB, I understand most of the mods. My fav mod is probably Thermal Expansion. The thing I don't do in FTB though is bees.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I've only once played multiplayer FTB and then the server got closed, playing on that server was a great experience. The people I met there were great. We exchanged knowledge and methods of doing stuff our way. It was just amazing. I'm okay with singleplayer but i kinda got bored lately. I also hope to get a few new friends online.

Hope I get accepted and thank you if you go through my application.

Ghostdoge

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jeroen
In-Game Name: Ghostdoge
Hobbies/Interests: Games, Family, Java, Xhtml, (web) design
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no bans
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've ran a community for FTB minecraft (mindcrack) last year, I want to find a good friendly community.(i have TS if wanted) I've played MC and its mods for about 1.5 years. I first started MC mods when 'Duncan' - (yogs) started to plat Tekkit. havent looked back since. I love to help and encourage people to learn the mods. and am eager to learn ones i havent tried yet.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking for a friendly community that i can stick with, have a laugh ~ usually at my expence, general stuff like that, some of which i stated previously.

I hope to hear from you soon
Kind regards
Ghostdoge

onsenrparle

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Vincent
In-Game Name: onsenrparle
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, minecraft, LoL, bf3.

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never, its my first time joining a server

What experience with FTB do you have?: I played ftb for around a year, especially with mindcrack but with direwolf and ultimate too.

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:I want to play with a community meet people and participate in group project or build.