Whitelist Server [CLOSED]Minecraft Maniac FTB Server[Friendly][Mindcrack][Dedicated24/7][Whitelist][NightlyBackups]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

_Tyde_

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Courtney
Ign: _Tyde_
Hobbies: Reading, gardening, gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? No.
FTB experience: General experience with most mods, extensive experience with forestry, specifically bees and tree breeding. Looking to get into computer craft next.
What I am looking for: a genuinely challenging server with a real sense of community. The few servers I have tried out thus far were disappointing in both categories. Players were thousands of blocks apart, and Greg tech was disabled plus there were all those to and home commands which I think are a bit too convenient.

kip

Jul 29, 2019
ive been baned once i didnt do anything the person lied on me and was freinds with server owner and i got bannded

roberts7531

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Roberts
In-Game Name: roberts7531
Hobbies/Interests: Technical mods like ic2 rp2 and buildcraft. I Love making Computercraft programs!
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No i havent been banned.
What experience with FTB do you have?:I know almost every mod in FTB pack, but i dont quite like thaumcraft.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a friendly community, no griefers, and a server that doesnt dissapear after a few weeks.

Nz_Crazy

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Henry
In-Game Name: Nz_Crazy
Hobbies/Interests: Feed The Beast, Waterpolo and Minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No im a good boy lol
What experience with FTB do you have?: i have watched heaps of tutorials on youtube im pretty good at automatic farms and machines and design pretty cool houses!
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: a small community with nice people and hopefully people who can help me with feed the beast.

Ivan52x53

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Ivan
In-Game Name: Ivan52x53
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, mountainbiking, tear apart techincal stuff and build something funny with the components.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): The only time i remember being banned is when an admin started to talk sh*t about chinese people and i got angry and argued with him and i got banned. But that was around 1.8 and i dont remember being banned on another server but i could be wrong. Ofc i have been banned from pvp servers by dying.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have alot of experience with buildcraft and good experience with bees, industrialcraft and minor experience with thaumcraft and other mods.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: First of all i love FTB and singleplayer is so boring for me so everytime i create a new world i delete it because it's boring that i have no1 to share anything with and no1 to learn from. I want to joing this server because i want to have fun playing FTB (i love technical stuff) and i want to teach other players and learn from other players. One thing i can learn other players is about bees and buildcraft and one thing i want to learn from other people is computercraft and advanced redstone using redpower. It's very important for those who play on a server to teach and learn many things, thats how you get good at a game and have alot of fun. And ofc i would love to make new friends and talk to people from other countries :)

littlejohnO

Jul 29, 2019
Server Application

Name (Optional): Jonathan
In-Game Name: littlejohnO
Hobbies/Interests: I like literature and I like languages. I like learning and therefore I love almost every class in school. I have a wide span of interests, so it's hard for me to specify exactly what kind of genre my interests belong in. Besides that I like relaxing by playing Minecraft, and I like communicating with other folks.

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have been banned two times from what I remember. The first one is quite old, I was banned because of a 'joke' by a friend on his server. I was quickly added again. The second time is rather new. I was banned from a server, because people thought I had been stealing. I NEVER do that. I spoke with the owner of the server and he acknowledged that it was a mistake, and I was added again.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've been playing FTB for about two months now. I've still got lots to learn but I know definitely ain't totally new.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking for an active community, which will be accommodating. I'm looking for new friends in MC, and for new things to learn.

All the best,

Jonathan (littlejohnO)

luisito

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: vzdragon
Hobbies/Interests: playing basketball, driving my Integra (; hanging out with friends, partying and of course minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope never been banned
What experience with FTB do you have?: I downloaded it about a week ago and have been playing it non stop it makes minecraft so much more fun. Really ups the re playability level. The machines add a huge twist to the game allowing for more possibilities. The new micro blocks make building and hiding those pesky copper wires easy
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Just a place were i can build and have a good community were we can help each other out. Plus i love adventuring and stumbling upon player built creations makes the game allot more fun if you have other people to enjoy it with.

Sugarnipples

Jul 29, 2019
IGName:Sugarnipples
Hobbies/Interests:Games and such
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):Nope
What experience with FTB do you have?:Have been playing it for about 4 months
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:Just want a nice server to play on with friends

TheAccountant_

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Robert
In-Game Name: TheAccountant_
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, school, running
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: About 4 months worth. I've come to know a lot about the mod but there is always so much more to be learned.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A tight-knit community that I can interact with but still be able to do my own thing as well. My last server admin (who had appointed me a moderator just days ago) randomly rebooted the map/seed and got rid of the whitelist.

ShirtlessB

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Brad
In-Game Name: ShirtlessB
Hobbies/Interests: music, games, food
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: been playing since beta and check out lots of LPs.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Playing with a community, collaborating/competing with others, and learning new things about the modpack. Same as above, the admin of my last server seemingly just lost interest in his server and got rid of it with no warning.

Ream

Jul 29, 2019
Name : Mark
In-Game Name: Ream
Locaton: Philippines
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, Listening to Music, Cooking, Basketball
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so, which one(s) and why?: No
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have only just started playing Feed the Beast but have a lot of time playing vanilla minecraft.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Cooperation and sometimes friendly competitions. I'm also looking for people who play the game without restrictions to rules but still follow decent conduct with other people

kresstian

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Robert
In-Game Name: friedpotplant
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, music production
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no, i have never been banned from a server, eccept from a server my friend set up. he was just trolling.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have a lot of experience with some mods like Gregtegch and RP2.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am a respectful guy, who is honest at all times and i am helpful guy if needed, I am looking for a server with a small amount of people on so i can get to know them better, and i want more friends to play with and have fun.

FTB-player

Jul 29, 2019
Name: Olav
In game name: manman568
Hobbies/Interests: gaming and fencing
Have you ever been banned from a server? Yes i have been banned one time on my friends server cause a guy was making me spam the chat. :(
What experience do you have from FTB? iv'e been playing in some months now and im honest not a griefer and i wanna help if i can. PS: i love FTB

tschjet

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): marcus
In-Game Name: tschjet
[23:28:57] Johannes Kjøren Leraand: Age:
Hobbies/Interests: making music, i like training and gameing
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no
What experience with FTB do you have?: not so much but my friends are teaching me, and they have a good experience in FTB.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: i'm looking for a server with friendly people, and helpfull members that can help me if i have problems with something, and i am an nice guy.

Dan_685

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Daniel Black
In-Game Name: Dan_685
Hobbies/Interests:Teakwondo(Martial art)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No I haven't been, yet...(jokes)
What experience with FTB do you have?: abit been on serveral servers but still got alot to learn
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: to have all the fun!

ProjectEpicGaming

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Kelan
In-Game Name: pooman685
Hobbies/Interests:Hiking,camping and computer games in my spare time :)
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):Only one (Buxville) that I am aware of. According to another post in which the owner checked i had been banned from a server i had never even heard of, so i'm not sure but honestly i'm not a troll or griefer, just a guy looking for some good times and to meet and get to know a great community :) :)
What experience with FTB do you have?:Quite a bit, loads of RP2, IC2, BC, Thaumcraft but i love building and design in MC.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Just somewhere to chill and have projects with others/ other people to share good times with and if I am accepted I am really looking forward to getting to know all of Ye. :)

colby

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Colby
In-Game Name:Zappah_Zap
Hobbies/Interests: Video games
Have you ever been banned from another server? yes and why? ive been banned from one server it was in early stages so there was no name as i can recall for breaking a stripmining rule.
What experience with FTB do you have?:not alot ive mainly used tekkit
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:little to no banned items. a nice community and no griefing. maybe a little help with some mods.

firehart9731

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Jack
In-Game Name: firehart9731
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No bans at all http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a06e6b4689d6ec2073d8c005df80edb0bab2cd9f
What experience with FTB do you have?: I'm quite well experienced
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A server with a friendly community