Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
I just saw lies and slander there.
"one of the three great modpacks that rule over the modding world with a silver grip of sparkly fabulousity. Out of all three, it is the most fabulous without a doubt." Too much fanboyness?
"Ars Magica. No other mod pack is allowed to use these mods." Wrong! This is referring to when it only gave permission to two packs in total.
"You want Ars Magica in your mod pack? All you need to meet are three simple conditions:
  • Your mod pack needs a link back to this forum post
  • You cannot make any money off of the mod pack
  • You cannot claim that you made any part of the mod, and you must give credit to the author of the mod (Mithion)
If these three conditions are met, then you have my permission to use it in a mod pack. Have fun!"

"Unlike the Technic Launcher who does not ask permission for many of it's mods. " That is the bad image from 1.1 era, Official Packs made by Technic Team got perms and 3rd Party Packs without perms are quickly removed. Tekkit classic still lacks permission for red power.
"FTB has created roughly thirty public mod packs that can be easily accessed by anyone through the launcher." Technic Platform says "Hi!" And this has to do with what again?
" The system FTB has is amazing because unlike what Technic has, you don't have to create an entirely new pack just to add a single mod! " What? With the technic launcher you have to export all your mods from the pack and place them in one of the "create your own pack" slots and THEN add your mod. It's quite the hassle for someone that doesn't know what they're doing.
"Unlike packs like Technic, FTB has a multitude of professional minecraft video makers " Riiight... >.> Direwolf20 is as much a "professional" as the Yogscast if not more. There's also the mindcrack team and minecrafted.
"crappy youtube videos just to find one mildly good one. " Same happened with FTB now. Actually there's not really all that many. Most of the people playing ftb for a let's play surprisingly know what they're doing.
" Forums like Technic support things like flaming. Not the FTB forums, they have a no nonsense policy that puts a stop to flaming and insults as soon as they happen." *Looks at NTT and RP2 Threads* *Cough cough* notice the locked symbol above it *cough couch*
And I am not even taking account stuff like ATLauncher. ;)

For the record I'm writing one of these on all three launchers. To be fair. I'd love to write one just one AT and FTB but unfortunately the fanboys would murder me if I didn't do one on tekkit :p On the fanboy thing, the idea of a persuasive essay is to convince the reader you are the only one that's right. Therefore one must act like you are the only one right.

With that out of the way, let us never speak of this again :p. It's bad enough I have to argue on PMC. Let's not turn this into FTB vs. Technic.

matpower123

Jul 29, 2019
For the record I'm writing one of these on all three launchers. To be fair. I'd love to write one just one AT and FTB but unfortunately the fanboys would murder me if I didn't do one on tekkit :p On the fanboy thing, the idea of a persuasive essay is to convince the reader you are the only one that's right. Therefore one must act like you are the only one right.

With that out of the way, let us never speak of this again :p. It's bad enough I have to argue on PMC. Let's not turn this into FTB vs. Technic.
Agreed. :p
www.winehq.org

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Disabled Mods

Two mods included in this pack have been disabled by default.

Blood Magic due to some content we feel may be objectionable by parents.

Archimedes Ships can be resource intensive, so we've left the choice to server owners.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Our old age will be much different than our grandparents' old age. We will always have the Internet. Sure, the kids will have it beamed directly into their brains while we'll still use old-fashioned holographic 4000Hz displays, but we'll never be alone in our old age. Nursing homes will turn into massive MMORPG guilds and hordes of oldschool gamers with 70 years of experience will terrorize n00bs before 9 PM.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Our old age will be much different than our grandparents' old age. We will always have the Internet. Sure, the kids will have it beamed directly into their brains while we'll still use old-fashioned holographic 4000Hz displays, but we'll never be alone in our old age. Nursing homes will turn into massive MMORPG guilds and hordes of oldschool gamers with 70 years of experience will terrorize n00bs before 9 PM.
I love it because it's so true.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
ijustine-and-subscribe-pillow-gallery.jpg

I can explain...

Reactions: PhantomRage