Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RadBlaster33

Jul 29, 2019
upload_2014-1-10_14-56-9.png

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, if the forums are moving I may not come back to the ftb forums.
I LOVE XenForo, part of the reason I like ftb forums. It has a nice design, is iPad friendly, and has a nice community.
Curse's minecraft forums is crap with my iPad(the device I use to browse forums)
If its anything like MCForum...well... Goodbye guys. Maybe I will check GPuzzles forum...

I lost internet after making a wall of text...

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Alright, if the forums are moving I may not come back to the ftb forums.
I LOVE XenForo, part of the reason I like ftb forums. It has a nice design, is iPad friendly, and has a nice community.
Curse's minecraft forums is crap with my iPad(the device I use to browse forums)
If its anything like MCForum...well... Goodbye guys. Maybe I will check GPuzzles forum...

I lost internet after making a wall of text...
1. it's exedra's forums. not GPuzzle.
2. MCF actually has some decent forum software, it's just that it's not made with mobile devices in mind, which is understandable.

Reactions: Exedra

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh, two is a bit sad because I can load on a mobile device while trying to figure out how something works. Also I thought it may have been Exedra's, GPuzzle's siggy is the reason i found it though. The only reason that was on my clipboard is because I lost internet after typing it.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Wrote this a few years ago and shared it on the NTF (see my sig for what that means)

your name is garble sulcher (sulker). you are a LONER BY CHOICE using your POWERS OF INVISIBILITY. you are NOT REALLY INVISIBLE but you can make anything, including you and other trolls EXTREMELY UNNOTICEABLE, even though you only have ONE EYE. you do this by using extremely specific PSYCHIC POWERS. you do NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS that you meet in real life. your only friends are either ON TROLLIAN or are ON YOUR FLARP TEAM. you are EXTREMELY GOOD AT FLARP because your powers allow you to sneak up to enemies and QUICKLY DISPATCH THEM WITH YOUR AXE. your strife specibus is axekind, poealrmkind and polekind, which are all in your STRIFE PORTFOLIO. for close combat, you use axes, but more long range, you use polearms, which is basically an axe on a pole, and they break easily, thus making the polekind specubus. you ADORE BINARY CODE and have thousands of RANDOM CODEBOOKS. you store these books in the HIVES OF THE TROLLS YOU HAVE SLAIN IN FLARP. y0u are very qu1et and tend to use b1nary c0de 1n y0ur speech 1 and y0u hate punctuat10n 1 but replace per10ds w1th zer0es and any 0ther punctuat10n w1th 0nes 0 Your trolltag is BinaryTyrant and your blood is DIGITAL GREEN. you make emoticons like this: 0 ). you also lost your horns in a FLARPING INCIDENT. all ten of them. your lusus is a LIZARD THE SIZE OF A CAT. he is VERY FRIENDLY and helps you ALL OF THE TIME. all of it.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Wrote this a few years ago and shared it on the NTF (see my sig for what that means)

your name is garble sulcher (sulker). you are a LONER BY CHOICE using your POWERS OF INVISIBILITY. you are NOT REALLY INVISIBLE but you can make anything, including you and other trolls EXTREMELY UNNOTICEABLE, even though you only have ONE EYE. you do this by using extremely specific PSYCHIC POWERS. you do NOT HAVE ANY FRIENDS that you meet in real life. your only friends are either ON TROLLIAN or are ON YOUR FLARP TEAM. you are EXTREMELY GOOD AT FLARP because your powers allow you to sneak up to enemies and QUICKLY DISPATCH THEM WITH YOUR AXE. your strife specibus is axekind, poealrmkind and polekind, which are all in your STRIFE PORTFOLIO. for close combat, you use axes, but more long range, you use polearms, which is basically an axe on a pole, and they break easily, thus making the polekind specubus. you ADORE BINARY CODE and have thousands of RANDOM CODEBOOKS. you store these books in the HIVES OF THE TROLLS YOU HAVE SLAIN IN FLARP. y0u are very qu1et and tend to use b1nary c0de 1n y0ur speech 1 and y0u hate punctuat10n 1 but replace per10ds w1th zer0es and any 0ther punctuat10n w1th 0nes 0 Your trolltag is BinaryTyrant and your blood is DIGITAL GREEN. you make emoticons like this: 0 ). you also lost your horns in a FLARPING INCIDENT. all ten of them. your lusus is a LIZARD THE SIZE OF A CAT. he is VERY FRIENDLY and helps you ALL OF THE TIME. all of it.
image.jpg

Exedra

Jul 29, 2019
Yeh, two is a bit sad because I can load on a mobile device while trying to figure out how something works. Also I thought it may have been Exedra's, GPuzzle's siggy is the reason i found it though. The only reason that was on my clipboard is because I lost internet after typing it.
Just because it's in G's sig doesn't mean it's his :p it's in goreaes too :p

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking