Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
kdoVOpW.jpg

Holy random screencap, batman!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
XD Nice, though you have more icons than me on a Windows Desktop, and that's saying something. :p
Guess how many of those Icons I ever use? 3. Only three. Those three being the creeper world games. I basically access everything from the taskbar and messing around with windows explorer.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Blue streak, speeds by
Sonic the Hegdehog.
Too fast, for the naked eye,
Sonic the Hegdehog.
Sonic, he can really move.
Sonic, he's got an attitude.
Sonic, he's the fastest thing aliiiieiiiive.

Look out, when he storms through,
Sonic the Hedgehog.
Don't doubt, what he can do,
Sonic the Hedgehog.
Sonic, he can really move.
Sonic, he's got an attitude.
Sonic, he's the fastest thing alive.
He's the fastest thing alive.
He's the fastest thing aliiiiiiiiiive!

A comment on rnh(rhn?)'s profile, which could not be posted since it was more than 420 characters

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
hat the shrek did you just shreking say about me, you little puss? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Shreks, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on fairytale creatures, and I have over 300 confirmed swamps. I am trained in donkeh warfare and I'm the top shreker in the entire Duloc armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will shrek you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this swamp, mark my shreking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, shreker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pixies across Duloc and your IP is being…

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
[REDACTED]

Here lies the link to a TS conversation about Swedish girl-only schools, invisible suits and Navi from Ocarina of Time.
But it's NSFW so meh.