Clipboard.

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }
16x16_message_incoming.png
<18:43:19> "[SatanicSanta] SatanicSanta": <23:42:38> "Nose": <23:41:42> "Furfurfur2001": <23:41:33> "SatanicSanta": <23:41:21> "SatanicSanta": nothing matters

Santa was quoting himself. :p

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
One time a couple of Jehovah witnesses showed up at my house on my way back from school. At this point they had been showing up at least once a week for 4 MONTHS. So this time I decided to mix things up a bit. I snuck in the house through the back door and disguised myself as a pirate (Yes the missionaries were at the door for that long) and answered the door screaming. “YE BE BELIEVERS INTHE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?!”
Jehova lady “He… Hello sir. We just stopped by to ask if…”
Me “I SAID DO YE BE BELIEVERS IN THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?!”
Lady “No… no we would just like to discuss the gospel…”
Me “THEN I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR BULLSHIT.”
I then gloriously slammed the door and walked away. They never showed up again.
TL;DR Moral of the story, a crazy black man dressed as a pirate will scare away anyone.

...why is this on my clipboard? o_O

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
How dare you try to infiltrate my home in hope to steal my precious jewels the chaos emeralds belong to me now leave if you know whats good for your heeaaaaallltttthhh

Memorizing a song

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Before Ysgramor led the Nord people south, our ancestors flourished in the frozen continent of Atmora, and to this day our people prefer the bitter climes of northern Tamriel.

The Dark Elves abide in Morrowind, a harsh land of ashfall and perpetual earthquakes.

The Argonians endure the treacherous and impenetrable depths of Black Marsh.

The alliance between our races was born in dark times, when Nord, Dunmer and free Argonians fought as one to repel the invasion of the Akaviri slavemasters.

Our greatest strength is the adversity we have overcome.

Our resolve is glacial, our might is forged in fire, and our courage, cultivated by the beasts of the jungle.

We are Ebonheart. We are as one. And by this, our victory is assured.

I was testing if the ESO site used pictures or not

techno156

Jul 29, 2019
Before Ysgramor led the Nord people south, our ancestors flourished in the frozen continent of Atmora, and to this day our people prefer the bitter climes of northern Tamriel.

The Dark Elves abide in Morrowind, a harsh land of ashfall and perpetual earthquakes.

The Argonians endure the treacherous and impenetrable depths of Black Marsh.

The alliance between our races was born in dark times, when Nord, Dunmer and free Argonians fought as one to repel the invasion of the Akaviri slavemasters.

Our greatest strength is the adversity we have overcome.

Our resolve is glacial, our might is forged in fire, and our courage, cultivated by the beasts of the jungle.

We are Ebonheart. We are as one. And by this, our victory is assured.

I was testing if the ESO site used pictures or not
Eso site?

ApSciLiara {Insane, Pretty, Adorable, AND SEXY >.< Brain-In-A-Jar} (Operator) [New Zealand]

Showed the RR channel. :p