Botania - An innovative natural magic themed tech mod (Not in beta any more!)

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
D

Deleted member 92535

I was wondering, how much Mana pools I need for Terra Shatterer to get from rank A to S? I heard that you need 10k Pools to get from S to SS but I haven't found anything that says how much I need form A to S

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
I was wondering, how much Mana pools I need for Terra Shatterer to get from rank A to S? I heard that you need 10k Pools to get from S to SS but I haven't found anything that says how much I need form A to S
1 from C to B
10 from B to A
100 from A to S
1000 from S to SS (this was meant to be a joke >_>)

D

Deleted member 92535

1 from C to B
10 from B to A
100 from A to S
1000 from S to SS (this was meant to be a joke >_>)
This is challenge! :D not a joke :3
P.S Botania combined with Blood Magic makes it very easy :p

D

Deleted member 92535

Feel free to nerf it in the config by disabling the fallen kanade and making the thermalilies only absorb lava if there's obsidian below it ;)
Well.. placing obsidian above the ritual would give same result. And 1k mana pools is hard enough by itself lol.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Well.. placing obsidian above the ritual would give same result.
The obsidian has to be below the lava if I understand it correctly so that wouldn't work.
You can of course use a pump of some sort to move the lava elsewhere but it's not as as simple as "put Thermalilies here and activate the ritual".

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
So @Vazkii , you were asking on Twitter for things to do, and this is longer than a tweet:
Mana Boomerang. It could grab items from a reasonable distance away, paralyze enemies, activate switches and levers. It could basically act as a weapon to mobs, but a fakeplayer (simulated right-click?) to TEs.
Perhaps this could also open GUIs from a distance? But then that would deprecate the ring of far reach's abilities... I don't know; consider this if you want.

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
200K HYPE
7e670845dc.png

nebularazer

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,
i am enjoying Botania a lot in the 1.7.10 Direwolf20 Pack, i was just wondering if there is any option to configure which Ores the Orechid generates?
I did not find it in the config files. I just wanted to change it from the IC2 Ores to the TE Ores, because in DW20 the world gen uses TE ores.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
So given two of my go-to farm accelerators from Monster are in a poor state in 1.7.10 thus far, I cast the net a bit further and discovered agricarnations.

Cheers, not only for putting them high enough up the mod progression tree that I actually have to lose the tunnel vision a bit and explore another mod properly (i'm always guilty of cherry picking and missing a bunch of cool stuff when I get into a new mod), but also adding to a funny situation where I'm using three magic mods to power a magical crops farm to grow fuel for a reactor.

WitherBlaster

Jul 29, 2019
You do realise that would involve writing something about 90% of the pages in the book, don't you?
Yes, I do. It wouldn't be that hard. I could lay down an outline, people comment what each reference is a reference to, I edit the original post to match.