Botania - An innovative natural magic themed tech mod (Not in beta any more!)

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Just a note, when wearing both the Globetrotters Sash and the Ring of Chordata when you run on the bottom to a river/channel you run twice as fast as if running on land with the the Globetrotter's Sash.
Vazkii has patched the ability to run fast underwater with the sashes.

Sedriel

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure whether or not it's a bug, but my friend and I were playing on his server with Botania and Thaumcraft and a few other client mods like NEI and Damage Indicators, and he made the Soujourner's Sash. The Lexica Botania said that it was supposed to increase jump height, movement speed, and allow the user to walk up blocks without the need of jumping, but the only thing the sash does it allow him to walk up the blocks.
Did you ever get this problem fixed? I'm having the same issue and cannot find a reference to it other than here with your post, but no one replied to you here that I can find.

I'm playing with my husband on LAN and I made the Soujouner's Sash. I put it on and it works perfectly. Then I gave him one and it's not doing anything but letting him walk up single blocks. I thought it may have been since I was wearing a Mana Ring, so I took that off and gave it to him and it didn't help and I was still working fine.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Did you ever get this problem fixed? I'm having the same issue and cannot find a reference to it other than here with your post, but no one replied to you here that I can find.

I'm playing with my husband on LAN and I made the Soujouner's Sash. I put it on and it works perfectly. Then I gave him one and it's not doing anything but letting him walk up single blocks. I thought it may have been since I was wearing a Mana Ring, so I took that off and gave it to him and it didn't help and I was still working fine.
I always get that when I log in. Replace it and it should work.
Also, welcome to the forums! :)

Sedriel

Jul 29, 2019
I always get that when I log in. Replace it and it should work.
Also, welcome to the forums! :)

Didn't know what you meant by 'replace' so I did all that I thought it might mean. We took it off and put it back on, deleted it and created another, deleted that one and stole one from cheat menu, AND gave him mine. None of these worked. He only get the ability to step up single high blocks.

And thanks for the welcome. =)

Sedriel

Jul 29, 2019
I believe that might be a MP exclusive issue, I'll have a look at it :)

THX! Not sure if this would help but thought I would let ya know. We're using MC v1.7.10 with Azanor's latest Baubles and should be your latest version of Botania with Witchery and Blood magic thrown into the mix. There's others like Iron Chests and Barrels but I didn't figured they would be of interest.

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
89cb39b35b.png

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
So basically, Sparks are another way to disperse mana over a broader mana pool network? Aim your Spreader at the one with the Recessive Spark, and it'll automatically disperse to the others? That actually sounds pretty nifty. Also, I like the idea of the Dispersive Spark. Think of it like a Charging Pad.

Reactions: SynfulChaot

Agent__Kev

Jul 29, 2019
When i log in i crash imminently every time i log in but this all started when i clicked on the blood altar with the rod of the forest.
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Everything's going to plan. No, really, that was supposed to happen.

Time: 8/27/14 12:11 PM
Description: Rendering Tile Entity

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 16777215
at vazkii.botania.common.item.ItemTwigWand.func_82790_a(ItemTwigWand.java:119)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_77014_a(RenderItem.java:141)
at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.renderer.block.TEAltarRenderer.func_76894_a(TEAltarRenderer.java:70)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76949_a(SourceFile:106)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76950_a(SourceFile:98)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72713_a(RenderGlobal.java:536)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1160)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1006)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:946)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:838)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:101)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at vazkii.botania.common.item.ItemTwigWand.func_82790_a(ItemTwigWand.java:119)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.entity.RenderItem.func_77014_a(RenderItem.java:141)
at WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.renderer.block.TEAltarRenderer.func_76894_a(TEAltarRenderer.java:70)

-- Tile Entity Details --
Details:
Name: containerAltar // WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.tileEntity.TEAltar
Block type: ID #1403 (tile.blockAltar // WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.block.BlockAltar)
Block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Block location: World: (23895,85,24192), Chunk: (at 7,5,0 in 1493,1512; contains blocks 23888,0,24192 to 23903,255,24207), Region: (46,47; contains chunks 1472,1504 to 1503,1535, blocks 23552,0,24064 to 24063,255,24575)
Actual block type: ID #1403 (tile.blockAltar // WayofTime.alchemicalWizardry.common.block.BlockAltar)
Actual block data value: 0 / 0x0 / 0b0000
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76949_a(SourceFile:106)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.tileentity.TileEntityRenderer.func_76950_a(SourceFile:98)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.RenderGlobal.func_72713_a(RenderGlobal.java:536)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78471_a(EntityRenderer.java:1160)

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody on MCF called me a hippie because I "couldn't hold my warp", jesting on one of my earlier posts about TC 4.2.
That got me thinking... what if there was a flower/item from Botania that helped with warp?

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
Somebody on MCF called me a hippie because I "couldn't hold my warp", jesting on one of my earlier posts about TC 4.2.
That got me thinking... what if there was a flower/item from Botania that helped with warp?
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope
i saw that coming ;p

Reactions: Padfoote

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
opopopopopopopopopopop, opopopopopopop, op op, opopopopo, op.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
86d

Reactions: Vazkii