Botania - An innovative natural magic themed tech mod (Not in beta any more!)

H

Heathen

I used Minetweaker to add in weights for Cobblestone, Gravel and such. Minetweaker lets you do a Dump of everything the Orechid makes, and their respective weights; neat way to balance out Ores in your pack or add in new ones.

Works pretty well, but I will just have to play around with the settings to get the right "feel" or getting Ores. I have Bees and Botania for resource production in a pack I am making, and would like to balance the two options out somewhat.

I didn't see any option in Minetweaker to actually adjust mana costs of Botania flower operations unfortunately, and I have no intention of editing any of Vazkii's code to do so.

Shiphty

Jul 29, 2019
I originally liked your mod, it's unique, there are many good ideas incorporated in it. However, the strong-arm approach to the passive mana flowers has turned me off to the mod. I might've stuck with it if their was an option to choose either way. If I have the option to try something or not I usually end up trying it, if I'm not given a choice I tend to dig in my heels. I wish you'd have given the option to turn that aspect off. As it is, it IS your mod and you've every right to do what you like with it. I'll move on and try other mods.

NoElement

Jul 29, 2019
@Vazkii I have an Idea for you. I don't know if it was already added in the newer versions (Mostly playing regrowth atm) or if someone else gave that idea to you or you are already working on it. I posted this on the main minecraft forums a few days ago, but i figured that copy pasting this to here wouldn't hurt anyone.

Basically, it is about the generating flowers and how to make them more interesting.

As it stands, you try to make new and interesting ways to generate mana. However, most practical individuals simply use the endoflame a dozen times over with an timed dropper and call it a day.

Which made me think on how a practical player like me would actually make more then one generating flower. Making other flowers better in mana generation would simply make me get that flower instead, and you probably know that. But, what if there was an benefit in using multiple generating flowers?

I call my idea Yggdrasil's heart. Just imagine an manaspreader that only has an range of 1 (aka, you need an normal manaspreader (or multiple) nearby to transfer the mana). This "heart" gives an bonus the more different flowers it is connected to.

Of course, the question is: How great is that bonus? Personally, among all the flowers that the "heart" is connected to, the most complex get's the largest bonus (say 15%, numbers may be balanced later) and every subsequent, less complex flower gets less and less. Obviously, that bonus is only for something like an narslimmus. If the most complex flower is an endoflame, the bonus would be only 5% or so.

Sadly, it can be abused. Just make multiple hearts with different sets of flowers. My solution to that however is that multiple existing hearts interfer with each other, like the dayblooms of old.

Taking the idea to it's final step, why not make an full-blown Yggdrasil?! Let the player connect the heart to some special logs, then make the player make an giant tree (aka yggdrasil). The logs need to be connected to the heart, but the greater the area they stretch (x+y+z), the more efficent the heart becomes.

I hope this is good enough as an idea, Vazkii! And thanks for reading.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
If I setup an automated plant and planter for passive flowers, would that prevent their decay?
If you mean constantly breaking and replanting passives, no it won't stop them decaying. You can slow their decay (for dayblooms and nightshades) by not having them planted when they cannot generate mana anyway (for instance during the day for nightshades) by planting them on enchanted soil, which is made by planting an overgrowth seed on dirt. Be aware you cannot reverse this process, and breaking the enchanted soil will return it to normal dirt. In the final 1.7.10 version released also re-added the decay config.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Does anyone ever use the permanent passives you find in the wild? I can't remember what they're called, but the permanent dayblooms that get world-genned and don't decay.

I've never actually figured out a decent use-case for these. I'm not going to build my entire base around one, and I don't like the idea of trying to send that mana from 1KM away to my base via a chain of spreaders.

Is it possible to send mana wirelessly from pool to pool (using tablets or mirrors or something) ?

Edit: just to be clear, I mean from far away, not via a chain. I'm familiar with sparks.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
The primus flowers? They can be sorta useful if you set up near them. I actually did make use of a set as they were conviently located in a biome i wanted the metamorphic stone from. So i set up a marimorphisis automation there using the mana from the primal lotus.
'

Reactions: Pyure

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
I'd use the mana pump and carts to transfer over THAT kind of distance. The spreaders and required chunk loading would be... laggy.

That being said, so long as you did pool>spreader>pool>spreader? It would work.

You might also be able to use the mana quarry trick to do wireless mana transport point-to-point... I honestly can't recall if I tried that.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'd use the mana pump and carts to transfer over THAT kind of distance. The spreaders and required chunk loading would be... laggy.

That being said, so long as you did pool>spreader>pool>spreader? It would work.

You might also be able to use the mana quarry trick to do wireless mana transport point-to-point... I honestly can't recall if I tried that.
There's also the possibility of using a clever system to drop mana tablets onto the pools and pick them up again when they're completely filled or emptied, then deposit them in an enderchest for transport to/from the home base... but I agree, transport via minecarts (and, optionally, those EnderIO teleportation tracks) would be much easier and more foolproof.

Reactions: Lethosos
R

Rustoleum09

Can't figure out what is going on with Botania... My game crashes if botania is in the mods folder but if i take it out there's no issue...

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
LoadingPlugin (RandomThings-MC1.10.2-3.7.6.jar)
EnderCorePlugin (EnderCore-1.10.2-0.4.1.56-beta.jar)
FMLPlugin (InventoryTweaks-1.61-58.jar)
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 10/30/16 4:09 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.field_77990_d from class cofh.api.energy.ItemEnergyContainer
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:186)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:802)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:324)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:520)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:483)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.field_77990_d from class cofh.api.energy.ItemEnergyContainer
at cofh.api.energy.ItemEnergyContainer.receiveEnergy(ItemEnergyContainer.java:66)
at refinedstorage.item.ItemWirelessGrid.func_150895_a(ItemWirelessGrid.java:96)
at vazkii.botania.client.core.handler.CorporeaAutoCompleteHandler.updateItemList(CorporeaAutoCompleteHandler.java:61)
at vazkii.botania.client.core.proxy.ClientProxy.postInit(ClientProxy.java:236)
at vazkii.botania.common.Botania.postInit(Botania.java:215)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:600)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:322)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:304)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:275)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:239)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:217)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventSubscriber.handleEvent(EventSubscriber.java:74)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventSubscriber.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventSubscriber.java:47)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:142)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:800)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 326105072 bytes (310 MB) / 1787297792 bytes (1704 MB) up to 2386558976 bytes (2276 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2560m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP 9.32 Powered by Forge 12.18.2.2116 30 mods loaded, 30 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJ mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2116.jar)
UCHIJ Forge{12.18.2.2116} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2116.jar)
UCHIJ Baubles{1.3.0} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.10.2-1.3.0.jar)
UCHIJ BBG{5.0.0} [BetterBedrockGen] (BBG-1.9.4-5.0.0.jar)
UCHIJ guideapi{@VERSION@} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.9.4-2.0.1-44.jar)
UCHIJ JEI{3.12.8.323} [Just Enough Items] (jei_1.10.2-3.12.8.323.jar)
UCHIJ BloodMagic{1.9.4-2.1.0-66} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.1.0-66.jar)
UCHIE Botania{r1.9-334} [Botania] (Botania r1.9-334.jar)
UCHIJ Chameleon{1.10-2.1.7} [Chameleon] (Chameleon-1.10-2.1.7.jar)
UCHIJ ElecCore{1.6.328} [ElecCore] (ElecCore-1.10.2-1.6.328.jar)
UCHIJ deepresonance{1.2.9} [DeepResonance] (deepresonance-1.10-1.2.9.jar)
UCHIJ endercore{1.10.2-0.4.1.56-beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.10.2-0.4.1.56-beta.jar)
UCHIJ Waila{1.7.0} [Waila] (Waila-1.7.0-B3_1.9.4.jar)
UCHIJ EnderIO{1.10.2-3.0.1.120_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.10.2-3.0.1.120_beta.jar)
UCHIJ inventorytweaks{1.61-58-a1fd884} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.61-58.jar)
UCHIJ mantle{1.10.2-1.1.1.194} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.10.2-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJ mcmultipart{1.2.1} [MCMultiPart] (MCMultiPart-1.2.1-universal.jar)
UCHIJ notenoughwands{1.3.8} [Not Enough Wands] (notenoughwands-1.10-1.3.8.jar)
UCHIJ randomthings{3.7.6} [Random Things] (RandomThings-MC1.10.2-3.7.6.jar)
UCHIJ StorageDrawers{1.10.2-3.3.0} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.10.2-3.3.0.jar)
UCHIJ refinedstorage{1.1.3} [Refined Storage] (refinedstorage-1.1.3.jar)
UCHIJ xreliquary{1.10.2-1.3.3.581} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.10.2-1.3.3.581.jar)
UCHIJ rftools{5.57} [RFTools] (rftools-1.10-5.57.jar)
UCHIJ rftoolscontrol{1.5.1} [RFTools Control] (rftoolsctrl-1.10-1.5.1.jar)
UCHIJ rftoolsdim{4.43} [RFTools Dimensions] (rftoolsdim-1.10-4.43.jar)
UCHIJ tconstruct{1.10.2-2.5.6b.jenkins424} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.10.2-2.5.6b.jar)
UCHIJ VeinMiner{0.34.1_1.9-73be663} [Vein Miner] (VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.9r571+73be663.jar)
UCHIJ VeinMinerModSupport{0.34.1_1.9-73be663} [Mod Support] (VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.9r571+73be663.jar)
UCHIJ xprings{1.2.0} [Experience Rings] (xprings-1.2.0.jar)
Loaded coremods (and transformers):
lumien.randomthings.asm.ClassTransformer
com.enderio.core.common.transform.EnderCoreTransformer
invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer
GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.4.0 - Build 20.19.15.4390' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 520'
Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses:
- TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerFluids (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerMaterials (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerModelRegister (Enabled/Forced)
- WailaIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)

EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation (That does NOT mean that Ender IO caused the crash or was involved in it in any way. We add this information to help finding common problems, not as an invitation to post any crash you encounter to Ender IO's issue tracker. Always check the stack trace above to see which mod is most likely failing.):
* The RF API that is being used has no API annotation. This may lead to problems.
This may (look up the meaning of 'may' in the dictionary if you're not sure what it means) have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
Detailed RF API diagnostics:
* RF API class 'EnergyStorage' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/EnergyStorage.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyConnection' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyConnection.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyContainerItem' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyContainerItem.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyHandler' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyHandler.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyProvider' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyProvider.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyReceiver' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyReceiver.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyStorage' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyStorage.class
* RF API class 'ItemEnergyContainer' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/ItemEnergyContainer.class
* RF API class 'TileEnergyHandler' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/TileEnergyHandler.class
Detailed Tesla API diagnostics:
* Tesla API class 'Tesla' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.Tesla)
* Tesla API class 'TeslaCapabilities' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.capability.TeslaCapabilities)
* Tesla API class 'ITeslaConsumer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.ITeslaConsumer)
* Tesla API class 'ITeslaHolder' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.ITeslaHolder)
* Tesla API class 'ITeslaProducer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.ITeslaProducer)
* Tesla API class 'BaseTeslaContainer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.BaseTeslaContainer)
* Tesla API class 'BaseTeslaContainerProvider' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.BaseTeslaContainerProvider)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaConsumer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaConsumer)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaConsumerProvider' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaConsumerProvider)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaProducer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaProducer)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaProducerProvider' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaProducerProvider)

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Can't figure out what is going on with Botania... My game crashes if botania is in the mods folder but if i take it out there's no issue...

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----

WARNING: coremods are present:
Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge

// Who set us up the TNT?

Time: 10/30/16 4:09 PM
Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail

net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderException: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.field_77990_d from class cofh.api.energy.ItemEnergyContainer
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.transition(LoadController.java:186)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:802)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:324)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:520)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:351)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:124)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access field net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.field_77990_d from class cofh.api.energy.ItemEnergyContainer
at cofh.api.energy.ItemEnergyContainer.receiveEnergy(ItemEnergyContainer.java:66)
at refinedstorage.item.ItemWirelessGrid.func_150895_a(ItemWirelessGrid.java:96)
at vazkii.botania.client.core.handler.CorporeaAutoCompleteHandler.updateItemList(CorporeaAutoCompleteHandler.java:61)
at vazkii.botania.client.core.proxy.ClientProxy.postInit(ClientProxy.java:236)
at vazkii.botania.common.Botania.postInit(Botania.java:215)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:600)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:239)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:217)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:142)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:800)
... 10 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.10.2
Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
Java Version: 1.8.0_25, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 326105072 bytes (310 MB) / 1787297792 bytes (1704 MB) up to 2386558976 bytes (2276 MB)
JVM Flags: 4 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx2560m -Xms256m -XX:permSize=256m
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP 9.32 Powered by Forge 12.18.2.2116 30 mods loaded, 30 mods active
States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
UCHIJ mcp{9.19} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar)
UCHIJ FML{8.0.99.99} [Forge Mod Loader] (forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2116.jar)
UCHIJ Forge{12.18.2.2116} [Minecraft Forge] (forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2116.jar)
UCHIJ Baubles{1.3.0} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.10.2-1.3.0.jar)
UCHIJ BBG{5.0.0} [BetterBedrockGen] (BBG-1.9.4-5.0.0.jar)
UCHIJ guideapi{@VERSION@} [Guide-API] (Guide-API-1.9.4-2.0.1-44.jar)
UCHIJ JEI{3.12.8.323} [Just Enough Items] (jei_1.10.2-3.12.8.323.jar)
UCHIJ BloodMagic{1.9.4-2.1.0-66} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.9.4-2.1.0-66.jar)
UCHIE Botania{r1.9-334} [Botania] (Botania r1.9-334.jar)
UCHIJ Chameleon{1.10-2.1.7} [Chameleon] (Chameleon-1.10-2.1.7.jar)
UCHIJ ElecCore{1.6.328} [ElecCore] (ElecCore-1.10.2-1.6.328.jar)
UCHIJ deepresonance{1.2.9} [DeepResonance] (deepresonance-1.10-1.2.9.jar)
UCHIJ endercore{1.10.2-0.4.1.56-beta} [EnderCore] (EnderCore-1.10.2-0.4.1.56-beta.jar)
UCHIJ Waila{1.7.0} [Waila] (Waila-1.7.0-B3_1.9.4.jar)
UCHIJ EnderIO{1.10.2-3.0.1.120_beta} [Ender IO] (EnderIO-1.10.2-3.0.1.120_beta.jar)
UCHIJ inventorytweaks{1.61-58-a1fd884} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.61-58.jar)
UCHIJ mantle{1.10.2-1.1.1.194} [Mantle] (Mantle-1.10.2-1.1.1.jar)
UCHIJ mcmultipart{1.2.1} [MCMultiPart] (MCMultiPart-1.2.1-universal.jar)
UCHIJ notenoughwands{1.3.8} [Not Enough Wands] (notenoughwands-1.10-1.3.8.jar)
UCHIJ randomthings{3.7.6} [Random Things] (RandomThings-MC1.10.2-3.7.6.jar)
UCHIJ StorageDrawers{1.10.2-3.3.0} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.10.2-3.3.0.jar)
UCHIJ refinedstorage{1.1.3} [Refined Storage] (refinedstorage-1.1.3.jar)
UCHIJ xreliquary{1.10.2-1.3.3.581} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.10.2-1.3.3.581.jar)
UCHIJ rftools{5.57} [RFTools] (rftools-1.10-5.57.jar)
UCHIJ rftoolscontrol{1.5.1} [RFTools Control] (rftoolsctrl-1.10-1.5.1.jar)
UCHIJ rftoolsdim{4.43} [RFTools Dimensions] (rftoolsdim-1.10-4.43.jar)
UCHIJ tconstruct{1.10.2-2.5.6b.jenkins424} [Tinkers' Construct] (TConstruct-1.10.2-2.5.6b.jar)
UCHIJ VeinMiner{0.34.1_1.9-73be663} [Vein Miner] (VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.9r571+73be663.jar)
UCHIJ VeinMinerModSupport{0.34.1_1.9-73be663} [Mod Support] (VeinMiner-0.34.1-1.9r571+73be663.jar)
UCHIJ xprings{1.2.0} [Experience Rings] (xprings-1.2.0.jar)
Loaded coremods (and transformers):
lumien.randomthings.asm.ClassTransformer
com.enderio.core.common.transform.EnderCoreTransformer
invtweaks.forge.asm.ContainerTransformer
GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel' Version: '4.4.0 - Build 20.19.15.4390' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 520'
Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses:
- TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)
- TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerFluids (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerMaterials (Enabled/Forced)
- TinkerModelRegister (Enabled/Forced)
- WailaIntegration (Enabled/Not Forced)

EnderIO: Found the following problem(s) with your installation (That does NOT mean that Ender IO caused the crash or was involved in it in any way. We add this information to help finding common problems, not as an invitation to post any crash you encounter to Ender IO's issue tracker. Always check the stack trace above to see which mod is most likely failing.):
* The RF API that is being used has no API annotation. This may lead to problems.
This may (look up the meaning of 'may' in the dictionary if you're not sure what it means) have caused the error. Try reproducing the crash WITHOUT this/these mod(s) before reporting it.
Detailed RF API diagnostics:
* RF API class 'EnergyStorage' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/EnergyStorage.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyConnection' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyConnection.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyContainerItem' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyContainerItem.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyHandler' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyHandler.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyProvider' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyProvider.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyReceiver' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyReceiver.class
* RF API class 'IEnergyStorage' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/IEnergyStorage.class
* RF API class 'ItemEnergyContainer' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/ItemEnergyContainer.class
* RF API class 'TileEnergyHandler' is loaded from: jar:file:/C:/Users/kylen/Documents/Curse/Minecraft/Instances/Dope%20Shit/mods/extrautilities-1.2.12.jar!/cofh/api/energy/TileEnergyHandler.class
Detailed Tesla API diagnostics:
* Tesla API class 'Tesla' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.Tesla)
* Tesla API class 'TeslaCapabilities' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.capability.TeslaCapabilities)
* Tesla API class 'ITeslaConsumer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.ITeslaConsumer)
* Tesla API class 'ITeslaHolder' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.ITeslaHolder)
* Tesla API class 'ITeslaProducer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.ITeslaProducer)
* Tesla API class 'BaseTeslaContainer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.BaseTeslaContainer)
* Tesla API class 'BaseTeslaContainerProvider' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.BaseTeslaContainerProvider)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaConsumer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaConsumer)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaConsumerProvider' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaConsumerProvider)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaProducer' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaProducer)
* Tesla API class 'InfiniteTeslaProducerProvider' could not be loaded (reason: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.darkhax.tesla.api.implementation.InfiniteTeslaProducerProvider)
You're using a version of the RF API for 1.7 on 1.10. If you didn't manually install it, I can't really help you further. Though it looks like it might be Refined Storage's fault?

YangireSenpai

Mar 21, 2020
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way that I can put the munchdew on a timer with the hovering hourglass? I'm trying to get this automated tree farm so that the munchdew still eats some leaves, just not all of them so that they can drop saplings for the Rannun's to still plant. Thanks for any advice!

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Mathwiz000617

Mar 1, 2020
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way that I can put the munchdew on a timer with the hovering hourglass? I'm trying to get this automated tree farm so that the munchdew still eats some leaves, just not all of them so that they can drop saplings for the Rannun's to still plant. Thanks for any advice!

Munchdews only eat leaves at or above their y levels. You can place a floating one higher up on the tree, leaving the lower ones to despawn for saplings.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

kwest1ess

May 10, 2020
Guys, I urgently need help. I did not install Botania in my world right away, but when I had under 40 mods. Everything was perfect until one moment. I decided to transfer my entire base to the air islands using Laputa shards. In short, now when I teleport from yes or to the waypoint at home, or I just go up to it, the game crashes. I deleted botania and went over, everything went smoothly again, there were no crashes. I set it again, the problem returned. But since all things disappeared, it turns out, that the problem is in the shards of Laput. Does anyone know what to do?I'm playing on 1.12.2 and with the latest version of botania.