Botania - An innovative natural magic themed tech mod (Not in beta any more!)

Deefster10k

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, I do. It wouldn't be that hard. I could lay down an outline, people comment what each reference is a reference to, I edit the original post to match.
Don't get me wrong, it's a really cool idea, the references are one of the things that makes this one of my favourite mods, especially the YGOTAS one.

xTordX

Jul 29, 2019
Ok but... Seriously there is some stuff practically pulled out of Terraria.
*cough* Terra Blade *cough*

Vazkii

Jul 29, 2019
aa83ae27d5.png

gardnsam

Jul 29, 2019
NEI is telling me I need a pixie in a jar to craft elementium armor. The lexicon disagrees. I also couldn't find anything in the Botania or Biomes o'Plenty configs about it.
NgSEErI.png
[/IMG]

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
NEI is telling me I need a pixie in a jar to craft elementium armor. The lexicon disagrees. I also couldn't find anything in the Botania or Biomes o'Plenty configs about it.
NgSEErI.png
[/IMG]
Sigh, this is a tweak of my pack actually. Rather post it in the official WLR thread than in here, Vazkii will get angry! You need to throw an egg in an Alfheim portal for a pixie egg to pop out and then catch the pixie with an Empty Jar from Biomes o' Plenty to acquire a Pixie in a Jar.
Oh, and don't always the Lexicon for recipes when a pack is heavily tweaked. Rather use NEI in terms of recipes.

gardnsam

Jul 29, 2019
Sigh, this is a tweak of my pack actually. Rather post it in the official WLR thread than in here, Vazkii will get angry! You need to throw an egg in an Alfheim portal for a pixie egg to pop out and then catch the pixie with an Empty Jar from Biomes o' Plenty to acquire a Pixie in a Jar.
Oh, and don't always the Lexicon for recipes when a pack is heavily tweaked. Rather use NEI in terms of recipes.
I didn't even know the pack was that kind of tweaked. Where do i find documentation for this kind of stuff? Because I had absolutely no idea how to get a pixie with BoP not enabled in the overworld!

Reactions: Yulife

Yulife

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't even know the pack was that kind of tweaked. Where do i find documentation for this kind of stuff? Because I had absolutely no idea how to get a pixie with BoP not enabled in the overworld!
I should really add information to such tweaks ingame. However, there is a quest for it, it is really late though. It is called "Promised Lands". Basically you can get all missing Promised Lands resources from BoP using the Alfheim portals with items such as emeralds, eggs, vines, saplings, etc!! Check it out :)