Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Not seeing many passive mobs from Lycanites Mobs mod. When we had been testing our map it was fine, but after a day of playing they don't seem to really be something to be found. Partly i'm sure this is due to various other passives taking up the entity counts.

You appear to have set even the passives to have natural/force despawn though, which might be part of the problem. :p Will be editing the configs myself tomorrow when the owner is on, to test theory.

EDIT: Edited to be less of an uninformed ass.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Shameless Self Promotion
http://www.forsaken.co/threads/blood-n-bones.698/
Powerful Server, Dedication to high difficulty, Public, Anarchy/Raiding/Pvp.
Note: Gas Gen Broken On Our Server.

Last edited:
Reactions: Eyamaz

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.7 now live on the launcher. This is primarily a bug fix update and AI update.

this includes adding HarvestCraftWaila by squeek and SpecialAI by Toast. SpecialAI is currently an exclusive for BnB and fixes the lag from the old AI routines, and makes them %300 moar evil. beware...

Not seeing many passive mobs from Lycanites Mobs mod. When we had been testing our map it was fine, but after a day of playing they don't seem to really be something to be found. Partly i'm sure this is due to various other passives taking up the entity counts.

You appear to have set even the passives to have natural/force despawn though, which might be part of the problem. :p Will be editing the configs myself tomorrow when the owner is on, to test theory.

i do dont I...

Dezil_nz

Jul 29, 2019
1.0.7 now live on the launcher. This is primarily a bug fix update and AI update.

this includes adding HarvestCraftWaila by squeek and SpecialAI by Toast. SpecialAI is currently an exclusive for BnB and fixes the lag from the old AI routines, and makes them %300 moar evil. beware...

i like 300% more evil updating now :)

Ghooostie

Jul 29, 2019
Define "a bit", because those words wary greatly in meaning. Either we're screwed if we walk outside at night, or we have two seconds to realize it was a bad idea before we're screwed.

Reactions: Shazam08

caporaldxl

Jul 29, 2019
Can you dude add thirst mod? That would be insane for the players of this!

I would also add the tornado mod and maybe natural disasters! That would make BnB players mad as hell, along with the thirst mod (if you will add those). But it would be fun!

krossmojination

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hosting a small server and trying to unlock the brightness video setting in the random things file. I set that hardcore darkness value to false, rebooted server & client, yet the video setting is still locked. Am I missing something else?

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Define "a bit", because those words wary greatly in meaning. Either we're screwed if we walk outside at night, or we have two seconds to realize it was a bad idea before we're screwed.

Definitions in this modpack may vary depending upon the sanity of the player:

Eyamaz: "a bit" = this should be fun to watch...

Players: "Wtf!!! Aahiyeeee, no , not the face, not the face!!!! Momma!!!

Players who drink the koolaid: Wow, this will be fun, quick Dez, upgrade that sucker!

krossmojination

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hosting a small server and trying to unlock the brightness video setting in the random things file. I set that hardcore darkness value to false, rebooted server & client, yet the video setting is still locked. Am I missing something else?

Derp, nevermind. Changed it on the server config file not the client one. Fixed!

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I may have set the AI a bit...

over the top...

Um, hmmm, mobs can destroy cobblestone, now. And I like this from SpecialAI:
# (True/false) If true, creepers will be very mad about not having arms to break things with, and resort to what they know best...
B:mad_creepers=true​

And a minor little thing, we can no longer see the amount of energy in energy cells or thermal expansion machines when hovering the pointer over them. (i believe that is the waila tooltips) I didn't see a config option for that, but I could have missed it.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
ok, I may have set the AI a bit...

over the top...
I certainly learned of the new AI... Passive mobs will no longer take your crap. XD I love this update, great job. It's the little things like this that make the pack amazing.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I certainly learned of the new AI... Passive mobs will no longer take your crap. XD I love this update, great job. It's the little things like this that make the pack amazing.

Yes, but every mob was not supposed to get an extended AI routine and buffed stats... Either I need to drop that, or buff armor. May buff armor any way.

Sjsharks1929

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys when mine finish loading it goes to the mojang screen then a few minuets later it dissapears and so does the ftb launcher what should i do p.s it like closes the windows and there gone

Ghooostie

Jul 29, 2019

Woaaah, wait a second, PASSIVE mobs are sick of your shit now ? Oh dear god no, I'm not looking forward to next time I have trim their numbers