Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

xSquishipandax

Jul 29, 2019
Welp Giant redwood trees are no longer safe. As Soon as I logged into my world with a tree a fire creeper just exploded on his own gg.

Ghooostie

Jul 29, 2019
So what, we know have to make floating bases or put a moat in ? The creepers will just explode to get to you, or do they need to have had vision of you first, so they're tracking you, and then explode when failing to find a route ?

Anesos

Jul 29, 2019
%300 more evil? Creepers blow up to break your walls? Farm animals team up to seek retribution? YIKES!

Ok, I'll admit it. I'm a little scared to even log in and try to record anything on 1.0.7...

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
First impression of 1.07: Pure Win.
Lovely explosions from frustrated creepers. Mobs with higher health. Zombies lunging for you. Seeing some interesting stuff. We built our desert hideway with just a little float. The walls generally go to the ground but are 4 blocks thick. Under the floor was a 4-5 block hollow. So we only had to deal with holes in the walls from miners , not anywhere. Now creepers get close, explode, and are hollowing out that area for us even more. So helpful, and it only takes a little replacing of the floor in the courtyard.

I have not seen zombies breaking cobble. We tested it with a few inside cobble walls and they just moan at us.

Lag is better. Still seeing 'ghost images' of mobs and items after they should disappear, but they clear on a restart.

Seeing new players killed by cows and sheep is awesome. I keep warning them to stick to veggies....but they don't believe me at first :)[DOUBLEPOST=1398205916][/DOUBLEPOST]And for some odd reason using the % key in chat kicks us from the game.

Nasty person, knowing we'd say "yo! I hear it's 300% worse now" and the /kick.

Reactions: Eyamaz

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz

My roommate found a village, interacted with one of the villagers, traded some wheat and went to get more and crashed. He then restarted the client and logged back in and all the villagers were gone except one. But that one is not moving, can't be moved and can no longer be interacted with. That one villager is not the one he originally interacted with. This is with version 1.0.7.

Anyone else using version 1.0.7 having any issues with villagers?

xSquishipandax

Jul 29, 2019
Ok Guys This version is extreme hell. Any skeleton/zombie with a yellow leather hat will derp out and attack in place. so if creepers are in front when this happens then they will agro to the skeleton/zombie and explode.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, but every mob was not supposed to get an extended AI routine and buffed stats... Either I need to drop that, or buff armor. May buff armor any way.
Well, just be sure to keep the pigs fighting back. ;)

BTW Eyamaz, you forgot to disable nether adamantine and mithril. config-powercrystals-common for the config. :p

Last edited:

Delete_Repeat

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.... but... Is anyone having an issue with Tinkers Construction? I cant seem to modify any of my tools/weapons? Im not sure what doing wrong :/ I'll put my weapon/tool in the tool slot on the tool station/forge, my weapon will be will be show in the adjacent slot to pick up, but as soon as i put any modification item in the modification slot, my weapon will dis appear from the adjacent slot :/
Untitled.png

I feel like im doing something retardedly wrong, that is soo simple. So, I apologize a head of time for my ignorance xD but please tell me what im doing wrong :p

xSquishipandax

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.... but... Is anyone having an issue with Tinkers Construction? I cant seem to modify any of my tools/weapons? Im not sure what doing wrong :/ I'll put my weapon/tool in the tool slot on the tool station/forge, my weapon will be will be show in the adjacent slot to pick up, but as soon as i put any modification item in the modification slot, my weapon will dis appear from the adjacent slot :/
Untitled.png

I feel like im doing something retardedly wrong, that is soo simple. So, I apologize a head of time for my ignorance xD but please tell me what im doing wrong :p

My answer probably doesn't help as much, But I do not think you are doing anything wrong since the items made from tinkers level the more they are used and will also gain a random modifier.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
You might check to see if the modification you want to do is allowed in Iguana tweaks, not all materials are used.

Second, did you level up the tool first? You will get a slot at 1, 3, 5. The other 5 effects will be random

Amadeus99

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz

My roommate found a village, interacted with one of the villagers, traded some wheat and went to get more and crashed. He then restarted the client and logged back in and all the villagers were gone except one. But that one is not moving, can't be moved and can no longer be interacted with. That one villager is not the one he originally interacted with. This is with version 1.0.7.

Anyone else using version 1.0.7 having any issues with villagers?

Sorry, this is probably a false report. The server ran out of drive space. :( We restored the server to two hours earlier but my roommate took off and I don't know where the village is so I can not test the villagers at this time.

Delete_Repeat

Jul 29, 2019
You might check to see if the modification you want to do is allowed in Iguana tweaks, not all materials are used.

Second, did you level up the tool first? You will get a slot at 1, 3, 5. The other 5 effects will be random

I didn't know it did level up, I was just reading about that, you have to use a command right?

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
Loving 1.0.7! The AI lag is basically gone, it's great. I did notice however that performance can suffer near the Rougelike Dungeons now, presumably because well... there's a lot of planks/glass/light sources down there. So the mobs are constantly spawning and exploding, breaking blocks, etc. Mineshafts are full of planks as well, so I imagine some might get performance issues near those as well.

Other than that though, I'm having a "blast" with the new update!

sisho

Jul 29, 2019
Man looking at all this makes me afraid to start my into my Let's Play again lol. I've been so busy with work that it's been hard to record. I have to debate starting a new world honestly. I know a lot of the early game is different since I started last month lol. Welp we'll just have to see how it works out!

Also to Eyamaz I just want to say thanks for the sweet modpack. Since it was the first official Let's Play on my Youtube channel it'll always hold a special place there!

Reactions: Eyamaz

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz good news since the update we have had next to no lag spikes YAY!
We have had two. Both from zombies, not entirely sure which ones or what they were doing.

Man looking at all this makes me afraid to start my into my Let's Play again lol. I've been so busy with work that it's been hard to record. I have to debate starting a new world honestly. I know a lot of the early game is different since I started last month lol. Welp we'll just have to see how it works out!
Definetly should start a new map if its been a whole month, 1.0.6 completely changed the progression tree and ore spawns.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Shameless Self Promotion
http://www.forsaken.co/threads/blood-n-bones.698/
Powerful Server, Dedication to high difficulty, Public, Anarchy/Raiding/Pvp.
Note: Gas Gen Broken On Our Server.​

Last edited:

DragonLord88

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody explains explain the actual theme of this mod pack because and the actual theme that was written down is a legitimate. I can't even explain how all over the place this mod pack is where is the actual thought out planned or storyline or anything. But I guess this when the lot better than a lot of the other poor excuse for mod packs up there that are per much hitting way

ProfessorMudkip

Jul 29, 2019
Can somebody explains explain the actual theme of this mod pack because and the actual theme that was written down is a legitimate. I can't even explain how all over the place this mod pack is where is the actual thought out planned or storyline or anything. But I guess this when the lot better than a lot of the other poor excuse for mod packs up there that are per much hitting way
It aims to provide a difficult survival experience through expensive tiered technology, revamped vanilla mechanics and dangerous new creatures. Most other modpacks are just a big collection of mods; this has custom recipe changes to integrate them better.