Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
I can't say whether the pack would be compatible with any specific plugins. Plugins don't actively support Forge mods for the most part.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the Nether crash is still around. Just went to the Nether for the first time in my new SP world, whenever I leave it now my client crashes. The world was created on 1.13, the Nether however in 1.15

Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/MXz1mYSq

:edit:
What seems to have fixed it for me was deleting the Nether completely in my save files and building it again

:edit2:
Nope, could just go through once, now it crashes again >.<
Squeek found the problem:
BnBTweaks{0.1.2} [Blood N' Bones Tweaks] (BnBTweaks-mc1.6.4-0.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-
That isn't BnBTweaks 0.1.4 where the patch was added.

Sim...

Jul 29, 2019
Power and a Pulveriser and it only took me 20 episodes.

BloodnBloody Idiot 20 - Can I haz Powah

Revalis

Jul 29, 2019
New one on me. Possibly try /opis or Shift-F3 profiler and track down what's causing the problem. Also, if it's somehow just low framerate, does looking straight up, down, or behind you help? Maybe something it's trying to render broke.

Ooooh.. /opis is neato. :p Not sure what to look for, though. There's 497 tile entities; the update times on everything look rather normal, though. Nothing is over a few ms.

Shift+F3 gives me this :
Capture.jpg

Thanks for the help. :)
It's much appreciated!

(Edit: Also, the problem persists regardless of the direction I am facing. )

mechlsd

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz Will you see if you can get the 1.1.5 to recommended on FTB launcher, so Nitros servers will add it there their modpacks.

Also i see you removed the Iron Railings from the rogue towers in 1.1.5.. made me look like a idiot on my last lets play lol.

Eyamaz

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz Will you see if you can get the 1.1.5 to recommended on FTB launcher, so Nitros servers will add it there their modpacks.

Also i see you removed the Iron Railings from the rogue towers in 1.1.5.. made me look like a idiot on my last lets play lol.

1.1.5 will not go recommended until next weekend.

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Ooooh.. /opis is neato. :p Not sure what to look for, though. There's 497 tile entities; the update times on everything look rather normal, though. Nothing is over a few ms.

Shift+F3 gives me this :
Capture.jpg

Thanks for the help. :)
It's much appreciated!

(Edit: Also, the problem persists regardless of the direction I am facing. )
If I'm not wrong, although render is taking 85% of the root processement, the root is only taking 4% if the total processment.... Something else is taking the CPU.

How many entities, not tile entities, you have?

Edit: that is root.game render. I think you can get one level up. Press 0 and see what root shows...

Sent from my CUBOT ONE using Tapatalk

tastyquarks2048

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Eyamaz I have a few suggestions for coming updates :p

Aluminum brass should be made with actual brass and aluminum so the exact composition for 12 aluminum brass would be 2 zinc + 3 copper + 9 aluminum, otherwise zinc seems kind of useless being so obtainable early game, maybe you was already planning to add this.. idk ;P

A way to repair armor besides using an anvil... it feels too vanilla-y... maybe pouring molten metal on to it from a smeltary?

A new endgame way to triple ores besides induction smelter, maybe un-nerf the high oven but maybe change the recipe to make it much harder to craft/build

The spirit world needs to be nerfed! it's FAR too easy(boring) for bnb!

I have a bunch more of these, I'll post them as soon as I remember if they're worth anything :]

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019

Aluminum brass should be made with actual brass and aluminum so the exact composition for 12 aluminum brass would be 2 zinc + 3 copper + 9 aluminum, otherwise zinc seems kind of useless being so obtainable early game, maybe you was already planning to add this.. idk ;P

A way to repair armor besides using an anvil... it feels too vanilla-y... maybe pouring molten metal on to it from a smeltary?

A new endgame way to triple ores besides induction smelter, maybe un-nerf the high oven but maybe change the recipe to make it much harder to craft/build

I have a bunch more of these, I'll post them as soon as I remember if they're worth anything :]
Yeah... Yesterday I was commenting this. There is no place for Zinc and it is so common at the earlier game!!

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019

Aluminum brass idea is relatively good. Those numbers would need to be a bit lower though, so it doesn't take forever to make the first batch. Probably 1+2+5.

Repairing with a smeltery seems like it would have to be a TiC or TiC Tweaks update, not a BnB update.

Don't need another ore tripler.

Spirit world is horrible, needs a replace imo. (I would offer to write something to replace it if need be, but so many projects! :p)

JeremyTheObscure

Jul 29, 2019
When I was digging around in the mod configs yesterday (to disable the "peckish/hungry/starving" display, and the ridiculous 5+ decimal place percentage display of encumbrance) I noticed that Hunger Overhaul has a config setting for food decay, and that it was enabled.

Is this new in 1.1.5? Has anyone noticed this actually decaying food?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
When I was digging around in the mod configs yesterday (to disable the "peckish/hungry/starving" display, and the ridiculous 5+ decimal place percentage display of encumbrance) I noticed that Hunger Overhaul has a config setting for food decay, and that it was enabled.

Is this new in 1.1.5? Has anyone noticed this actually decaying food?
Well... its a buggy feature and might not be working since food would decay at every 200 ticks or 10 seconds

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sure the Spirit World will see some big changes along with the rest of the magic and progression systems in 1.7. Or at the very least, there won't be so much encouragement to stick around and live in it.

I think IF there is another update in the 1.6 branch, the only really important change I'd like to see is the return of 0% drop rate explosions. I don't know if @Eyamaz has looked into it, but as far as I can tell Creeper Collateral is still in the pack and configured to disable all drops from explosions, but hasn't worked for the past few updates. It just feels kind of moot to have all these mining levels when players can grab some TNT and skip to whatever tier they want.

I know there are technically other ways to bypass mining levels to pick up ores, but using TNT (or SDX before it was disabled) to grab ores is by far the easiest, earliest, and most obvious.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Especially when you get to Nether/Spirit world. Skipping one tier is helpful, but placing tnt next to the top tier ore to skip many tiers sort of defeats the system

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
@Eyamaz Concerning Rogue Dungeon: I recall you said you wanted to mak

Guess what's comming...:p

This is the worst idea ever. Last time i tryed repairing my Full Plate Armor using liquid metal from the smelter, I ended up with a Filled Plate Armor that i could no longer wear! Perhaps my repair skills need some refining of their own but in the mean time, i'll stick to a Anvil!

Last edited:

tastyquarks2048

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to see inclusion of other dimensions to acquire certain tiers of ores, especially when forces the player to learn whole new mods. Eg the extra utilities deep dark requires some TE3 machines and the biomes o plenty promised land pretty much requires an MFR mining laser (unless you're actually prepared to go hunt down all the gems lel)
Idk if its possible but another dimension could be implemented that's only accessable from dialling a secret code with your EnhacedPortal ;P
As things are, overworld --> nether --> spirit world --> end seems far too easy.

tastyquarks2048

Jul 29, 2019
Aluminum brass idea is relatively good. Those numbers would need to be a bit lower though, so it doesn't take forever to make the first batch. Probably 1+2+5.

The example I gave was just in terms of integer values of elemental metals with regards to the ratios for both brass and aluminium brass. So lets assume 3 brass = 3 copper & 2 zinc, 4 aluminium brass = 3 aluminium & 1 brass.
With this in mind the first batch of 4 aluminium brass could be produced with 3 copper, 2 zinc and 3 aluminum, however this leaves a surplus of 2 brass which feels a little messy, but meh.

tastyquarks2048

Jul 29, 2019
Another thing... most of the alloys produced in metalurgy3 are depressingly basic, using 1-1 or 1-2 ratios of same tier elemental metals. Boring!! I wanna produce more alloys like TiCo alumite, where things other than metals are thrown into the mix, and output quantities actually differ from total input. I wanna throw amethyst, cinnebar, attuned stones and nether stars into that smeltary! I wanna pipe liquids crazy liquids into it!
Maybe this is just unessessary complication. Idk, there must be other people that get off on this kinda thing xD

Reactions: Blargerist