Blood N Bones [Hardcore Survival]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
W

WillThGreat

I've had many tools get deleted via magnet mode. If you die with magnet mode on, your dead corpse will still pick up the items. Then when you hit the respawn button those items are forever lost in the void. Also I assume if you have tools in a backpack and lose it, the tools are lost to.

Basically having 2 sets of tools is smart if you happen to lose your stuff in the nether or deep underground. For me I have a pick at steel level, and a sword with life steal 3 just incase I need to get my tools back
I don't use magnet mode, but making a second pick couldn't hurt, I suppose.

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
Looks like the Nether crash is still around. Just went to the Nether for the first time in my new SP world, whenever I leave it now my client crashes. The world was created on 1.13, the Nether however in 1.15

Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/MXz1mYSq

:edit:
What seems to have fixed it for me was deleting the Nether completely in my save files and building it again

:edit2:
Nope, could just go through once, now it crashes again >.<

Last edited:

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like the Nether crash is still around. Just went to the Nether for the first time in my new SP world, whenever I leave it now my client crashes. The world was created on 1.13, the Nether however in 1.15

Crashlog: http://pastebin.com/MXz1mYSq

:edit:
What seems to have fixed it for me was deleting the Nether completely in my save files and building it again
But.... But.... But.... That shouldn't be possible! >.< I'll look into it....

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed cauldron doesn't work with BnB yet. It may be cauldron side however, because it seems their download page is down on the main site. I tried to use my 1.6.4 cauldron installer file (the exact same one I used for a Monster 1.1.1 server) and realize I may need a newer version of cauldron which I obviously cant obtain yet.

RCT12

Jul 29, 2019
So about my world that won't appear in the selection screen but is still in the saves folder because of the nether crash, is the only way to fix this is a backup because I don't have a backup. :/

So how do I fix it, do I have to delete something so that it will appear again?

Qazplm601

Lord of the Tumbleweeds
Sep 21, 2013
Where else?
So about my world that won't appear in the selection screen but is still in the saves folder because of the nether crash, is the only way to fix this is a backup because I don't have a backup. :/

So how do I fix it, do I have to delete something so that it will appear again?
try creating another world with the EXACT same name.

Reactions: RCT12

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed cauldron doesn't work with BnB yet. It may be cauldron side however, because it seems their download page is down on the main site. I tried to use my 1.6.4 cauldron installer file (the exact same one I used for a Monster 1.1.1 server) and realize I may need a newer version of cauldron which I obviously cant obtain yet.
Cauldron is kinda dead, died with Bukkit.

Blargerist

Jul 29, 2019
What is everyone using now a day for plugins? I always assumed BnB was made to not be compatible with plugins, but if it is id like to add them to my server.
Those who still have a copy of Cauldron or Bukkit use that. There is currently nothing I know of for 1.6 that can currently be downloaded though.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
What is everyone using now a day for plugins? I always assumed BnB was made to not be compatible with plugins, but if it is id like to add them to my server.
I'm running BnB with Cauldron. The only problem was that it apparently didn't like the way non-infinite water works by default. You need to re-enable infinite water which I think was in one of the COFH configs, then you can disable it again in cauldron.yml.

Reactions: Eyamaz

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
So has anyone ever got the mining turtle recipe to work? Is it ok to take one from NEI, or has it been disabled

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
I'm running BnB with Cauldron. The only problem was that it apparently didn't like the way non-infinite water works by default. You need to re-enable infinite water which I think was in one of the COFH configs, then you can disable it again in cauldron.yml.
Thanks for the information. Sadly for me the server crashes when I try to add cauldron. I don't really know where to find the COFH configs, and only know how to add cauldron to a Monster server.

silentrob

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the information. Sadly for me the server crashes when I try to add cauldron. I don't really know where to find the COFH configs, and only know how to add cauldron to a Monster server.
The server will crash until you change the config. Configs are in the "config" folder, but I had the wrong one. It's actually CodeChickenCore.cfg and you're looking for the finiteWater line (change the true to false).

Reactions: sqitchy

Booyadude

Jul 29, 2019
So has anyone ever got the mining turtle recipe to work? Is it ok to take one from NEI, or has it been disabled

Set down the turtle, place the pickaxe in the first slot, type "lua" and then type "turtle.equipLeft()" or "turtle.equipRight()" to equip to the side of your choice. Threw me for a loop when the recipe was removed too, but equipping manually works just as well.

Reactions: sqitchy

sqitchy

Jul 29, 2019
The server will crash until you change the config. Configs are in the "config" folder, but I had the wrong one. It's actually CodeChickenCore.cfg and you're looking for the finiteWater line (change the true to false).
Thanks a lot for that. I happened to almost get the server completely open, but then it crashed. I know with Monster mobius core and opis needed to be updated. Mobius was updated with the new patch, and I just deleted opis for the moment to see if it worked. Would you happen to know any other configs that could cause it to crash?