Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
@erindalc I'm on a fscking phone most of time when I post. There's no easy way to do bolding in Tapatalk beyond manually doing it. It's a pain to do.

##Vote erindalc for being a pendant.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
I also use a phone 90% of the time, sorry :(
erindalc said "jumpy". It can be inferred from that that he thinks I'm town.
At this point yes, you're usually a little different and more reserved as a wolf...

vote fowl I guess. I'm not sure that discussion did anything except prove to me that Pyure isn't a wolf.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I feel like erindal is trying to act like town by pointing out small irrelevant details in posts, but he is incapable of actually making a difference as town it seems. But for the most part, I dislike his initial vote on Pyure. It seemed unreasonable and I read Pyure as more of a town. Erindal seems to be the sort of person who would as scum vote a townie regardless if it would look scummy on him or not.

##vote erindalc

If Erindal flips scum I will read Pyure as my top town. If not I will need to reconsider if we can trust Pyure.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Do we all have enough time to bandwagon the hell out of Fred? I dislike that he's trying to make a vote while assuming zero responsibility. "Here's a deathblow to erin. If erin's a wolf, I've done my job. If erin's town, I did nothing wrong and it was pyure all along who made us do it."

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
If the winds shift that way, sure. Otherwise, we'll make a point to look at Fred next round.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Do we all have enough time to bandwagon the hell out of Fred? I dislike that he's trying to make a vote while assuming zero responsibility. "Here's a deathblow to erin. If erin's a wolf, I've done my job. If erin's town, I did nothing wrong and it was pyure all along who made us do it."

I didn't mean to disclaim any responsibility. I'm merely saying you are back to null for me in case of a mislynch. It's not like I am trying to take all credit from you either. I just said that I think you can be trusted in case that he flips wolf. You're misinterpreting my post. In fact I am not saying anything about my own responsibility in this matter.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Let's be clear, erin is almost certainly a mislynch. But I don't have a better pony for now, so I'm riding this one to see where it leads.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
We're always going to hit dolphins early on when drift-net catching wolffish.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Let's be clear, erin is almost certainly a mislynch. But I don't have a better pony for now, so I'm riding this one to see where it leads.

Are you saying that if Erindal flips town it's entirely not your fault? That's exactly what you accused me of a few mins ago for saying (despite I never said so). I say we lynch Pyure if erindal flips town.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Are you saying that if Erindal flips town it's entirely not your fault? That's exactly what you accused me of a few mins ago for saying (despite I never said so). I say we lynch Pyure if erindal flips town.
That's funny, I'm absolutely planning to consider you for wolf if Erin flips town :)

No. If Erin flips town, its partially my fault. I'm the first person to consider him for wolf.

But -- you were the one who ensured he'd be lynched. You could have voted earlier. Yours was considerably more strategic.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
But you just said he is almost certainly a mislynch. Make up your mind.
When and how did I contradict myself?

Dude you're trying desperately to paint me as suspicious. As a result, you're inventing evidence that doesn't exist. It is PERFECTLY SENSIBLE for me to say the following:
a) I was the first person to consider him a wolf
b) He is almost certainly a mislynch.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I will say one thing about the erin lynch: I feel a bit better about it since it didn't turn into a mega bandwagon. This is fairly even for a D1 lynch.