Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
@Pyure as a new inhabitant of this town, I think that silent creeps are the worst, watching between curtain and listening thought doors without participating in town life.
So I might [/b] vote to lynch Someone else [/b] :)

Remove the first slash in the BBcode.

erindalc, wolftells for you too dude. Honestly.

You can't vote people because of "all of this proves nothing." You're implying that someone (nojr? me?) is trying to prove something, and you're using it as a justification for a vote.

Nojr, you're off the hook. I like erindalcwolf theory better than nojrwolf.

vote erindalc.

Wow, that's exactly what I expected you to do. Interesting.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Its fantastic isn't it! I'd be interested to find out (the truthful version) of whether you expected that "before" or "after" you posted it. (Obviously you'll claim the former)

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Its fantastic isn't it! I'd be interested to find out (the truthful version) of whether you expected that "before" or "after" you posted it. (Obviously you'll claim the former)
I did expect you to try and lynch me for it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Its interesting that you thought that was a safe game to play. I have a success rate of, I dunno, 90% of successfully lynching whom I please on D1.

I suspect you know this, and that you "expected" this mere seconds after you posted it.

@Pyure sorry i didn't understood xD
If you mean my "cops" comment, I'm saying: If I were a Watcher (a role in this game), and if for some reason I got to use my power before the game even started (which isn't the case), I'm saying you're a good guy because I used my power on you and determined that you were a good guy.

Its just me being silly.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
@erindalc I'm on a fscking phone most of time when I post. There's no easy way to do bolding in Tapatalk beyond manually doing it. It's a pain to do.

##Vote erindalc for being a pendant.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Ulfari

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
I'm too lazy right now to create a meme of a necklace (pendant) with erindalc's name on it. Anybody? Anybody?
upload_2016-5-2_20-49-32.png

I'm too lazy to make it look nice.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
This erindal thing is interesting to me. Let's take a closer look shall we? I'll try to give both wolf and town sides to it, basically look at the post, say if he's a wolf, what could this mean? If he's town, what could this mean? Well here we go.
@Lethosos Please bold your votes

So I'm going to even out the Pyure-Nojr war and ##vote Pyure

Because all of this proves nothing and is silly.
His first vote is a bit odd. He claims the pyure/nojr thing is silly and then takes part in the "battle" by voting for pyure. Seems a bit contradictory to me.

If he's a wolf, it's a good play to try and off a good player by forcing a tie, or he could be specifically targetting pyure and figures a tie will likely be broken.

If he's town, it's a weird vote, and could be legit, but I don't know how tying up the war is supposed to help stop it.
Remove the first slash in the BBcode.

Wow, that's exactly what I expected you to do. Interesting.
Town: he made the vote post and then thought he's probably gonna attack me for this.
Wolf: He made the post, got attacked for it, and decided to spin it as a trap of sorts to shift blame to pyure.

What are you trying to prove by this?
Pyure is jumpy.
I'd just like to note here that pyure being jumpy or paranoid is absolutely nothing new. As a side note, the only game I played with pyure where I noticed he was considerably more trusting than usual, he was a wolf.

Though I don't know why proving pyure is jumpy is in any way helpful. Though he does seem much more agressive than usual, but that may just be a ploy to draw in wolves. He knows there's a seer, so if he's a wolf he's doing a real good job of drawing attention. That's gonna get him scanned first night. Though that also may be a ploy to draw out the seer and put him out of commision ASAP.

Though I'd also look at frederikam. He asked if there was a seer, which could mean he is the seer and wants people to know there is one, he's some other town who wants to know that they have the info coming in, or he's a wolf and wants to know whether or not to focus on searching for said seer. And if there are two whether or not they need to continue their search after they find one. I have nothing solid against him at this point though, so I'm just gonna say keep that in mind.

Vote erindal. His activity seems like he's trying to off pyure for whatever reason. Again, he could be doing that to avoid another wolf pyure massacre, or he could be doing it to prevent another town pyure massacre. I'd be interested to find out.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Though I'd also look at frederikam. He asked if there was a seer, which could mean he is the seer and wants people to know there is one, he's some other town who wants to know that they have the info coming in, or he's a wolf and wants to know whether or not to focus on searching for said seer. And if there are two whether or not they need to continue their search after they find one. I have nothing solid against him at this point though, so I'm just gonna say keep that in mind.

1. If I was mafia and I wanted to get such information for planning ahead while avoiding such suspicion, I would ask RealKC in a PM.
2. I don't like how you are implying I could be a wolf if I'm not a seer.