Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
They had to pick someone they felt comfortable would be unguarded so that they didn't lose a kill. I was so obviously town (!) that it made little sense for someone to guard me.

I certainly wouldn't have wasted a kill on me. I feel they made the right decision there.
Not just that. The bodyguards here have revenge but not martyr. That is to say they kill any attacker while surviving the ordeal. So if a wolf attacked you, they run the risk of losing a nightkill and losing a wolf in one fowl swoop.

Reactions: Pyure

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Not just that. The bodyguards here have revenge but not martyr. That is to say they kill any attacker while surviving the ordeal. So if a wolf attacked you, they run the risk of losing a nightkill and losing a wolf in one fowl swoop.
Missed that bit of info as well.

Ulfari

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Ulfari, gonna make a good stew tonight for the village.
Pyure, take my secret ingredient, gonna give a better taste to the stew ;)

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
Ulfari was lynched, he was a Bad Guy

The town has won, this means that 016Nojr, erindalc, frederikam, Sahzam08, and Ulfari have lost, everyone else wins

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I guess my issue with the setup of this game is that it was, in Magic the Gathering parlance, a bit too "swingy". As Pyure mentioned, had Erindalc not been taken out so early, or if the wolves had sniped one of the Watchers, the outcome would've been entirely different. That's very similar to the pitfall that my second and third games (Tarkirwolf and Tarkirwolf 2) fell into: in those games, the game ended upon the death of either of two "pivotal" roles, which happened right around day 3 in both games and just ended them too quickly for my liking.

Still, this game went a whole lot better than most of my games have, so kudos for that.