Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I think by now I would seem pretty stubborn if I still believed Pyure to be a wolf. :/
I mean, if he hadn't really been one of / in touch with the watchmen, the real seers would have stood up to him by now.

##vote Fred

Reactions: Pyure

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Let me analyze that:
There's 7 people left in the game.
2 of them are wolves.
We only "know" one of the wolves, Fred, so the other wolf could still win.
Which means that cheese's comment makes no sense if Fred is actually a wolf.

Which would mean that Fred is not a wolf and Cheese is. And cheese somehow thinks that town can not win anymore, but he failed his math (like he did 2 days ago, when Reals called him out on it). 2 town deaths would result in 3 town versus 2 wolves, in which case town would lynch Cheese, then the last wolf would kill someone and on the last day still both camps could win.

Or, cheese is just not making sense in general.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The town lynched Frederikam, he was a Bad Guy
The bad guys ganked LAC, he was a Person

It is now D5, you can post, OP will be update in ~6hours from now

You can post

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I believe the last bad guys are nojr and ulfari at this point.

Still waiting on the other watcher to confirm ulfari but nojr surrendered him already.

Lock nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Let me analyze that:
There's 7 people left in the game.
2 of them are wolves.
We only "know" one of the wolves, Fred, so the other wolf could still win.
Which means that cheese's comment makes no sense if Fred is actually a wolf.

Which would mean that Fred is not a wolf and Cheese is. And cheese somehow thinks that town can not win anymore, but he failed his math (like he did 2 days ago, when Reals called him out on it). 2 town deaths would result in 3 town versus 2 wolves, in which case town would lynch Cheese, then the last wolf would kill someone and on the last day still both camps could win.

Or, cheese is just not making sense in general.
No, cheese just has a lot more info than you. I've been telling him Every wolf we find. I scanned you last night so I know you're town. Ulfari is also now confirmed wolf. Gg

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
... there were 5 wolves? Since when?
I've completely lost track of this game.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
The wolves only could have won by am early lucky elimination of one or both of the seers, or by posing as the seers and playing that game very well.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The wolves only could have won by am early lucky elimination of one or both of the seers, or by posing as the seers and playing that game very well.
Just a subtle nudge somewhere is required. The balance isn't quite as skewed as the results suggest.
  • Note that the seers weren't allowed to use their power for the first couple days. They could have both been killed before using their power.
  • Killing Erindalc was a legit wolfhunt with no special power assists. That really hurt them.
  • Shazam08, normally an absolutely terrifying wolf, appears to have been awol the entire game. That didn't help at all.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
erindalc, wolftells for you too dude. Honestly.
You can't vote people because of "all of this proves nothing." You're implying that someone (nojr? me?) is trying to prove something, and you're using it as a justification for a vote.
Nojr, you're off the hook. I like erindalcwolf theory better than nojrwolf.
vote erindalc.
In retrospect, its funny that I decided erindalc was wolfier than nojr here. It didn't matter :p

If I were a cop in a game that had cops with night-0 scans, ulfari would be my hypothetical town scan :p
Hey woops.