Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, fine, I can respect that. We'll worry about Nojr's body hair issues tomorrow.

##Vote Shaz-chan

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Ulfari

Jul 29, 2019
yeah ! always interested for food ;) if you say that it's confirmed by a seer that he is wolf, let's go :)

Vote Shazam

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for the late reply. I was very tired yesterday and had to make some last minute homework for midnight. Then I slept for 12 hours.

Anyways, yesterday Pyure asked me about my read for Leth and Shazam before saying Shaz was publicly confirmed wolf by Pyure. I guess I can be considered villager now unless you want to believe that I have been bussing two scummates.

##Vote Shazam

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Anyways, yesterday Pyure asked me about my read for Leth and Shazam before saying Shaz was publicly confirmed wolf by Pyure. I guess I can be considered villager now unless you want to believe that I have been bussing two scummates.

##Vote Shazam
I'd be lying if I said you were the only person I played that game with :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
FredTheGodGather said:
But Pyure, how can you know so much! There are no spy roles in this game!?? Plus, now you're just being a total dick about it.
fwiw I'm not 100% sure about the 4th wolf yet.

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
It looks like Shazam was lynched, he was a Bad Guy
The bad guys killed Lethosos, he was a Guard

Updating op, convos and stuff, you can however post. This day will be shorter.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
welp, lets get the party started.

Lock vote Fred. Because my grandmother gave me that fire hydrant right before she died. It had sentimental value. I can't even believe what you did do it*.

*Pretend for a moment that wolves are wolves in this game.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
welp, lets get the party started.

Lock vote Fred. Because my grandmother gave me that fire hydrant right before she died. It had sentimental value. I can't even believe what you did do it*.

*Pretend for a moment that wolves are wolves in this game.

Pyure said:
You did a good job selling out Shaz. I marked you as "wtf, he's supposed to be a wolf" until we got the scan results and confirmed you were a wolf :p

Ehh. Can't say I didn't try. This setup is too far in the town's favour as the game is centered around the seer/guard/conversation mechanics. I concede. Good luck team.

#vote Frederikam

@RealKC please end the day upon majority lynch.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Btw, I killed Ika Musume Lethosos because you gave me the impression that you knew his alignment and was trying to test me :p

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Btw, I killed Ika Musume Lethosos because you gave me the impression that you knew his alignment and was trying to test me :p
Naw, he wasn't the control in that test, Shazam was. I was interested confirming your own wolfiness and then getting your opinion on Leth.