Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the tip on Shaz robjn. Pretty sure he's town now that you put him in the list of possible wolves. You see, just because SE flipped inno, doesn't mean that I'm a wolf. That IS how wolf SE usually plays. If you kill me, WE LOSE. ALREADY. But I bet you already know that don't you? You're a wolf I bet. Pyure got a wolf killed D1. You have contributed nothing to us villagers. I accept that pyure may be exploiting my weakness to make him look town, but even with the insane amount of wolves, I doubt that he'd sacrifice someone D1. It's perfectly possible. Close to 50% of living players are wolves right now. After all of this, the one player that has done something useful so far is wrong? Really? Let's just go for fowl here, it's an almost guaranteed wolf kill and we'll have more information to work with. vote fowl

didn't say it being wrong but judging someone based off of a lucky shot off day one is. but whatever floats your boat..

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If fowl is town we lose as well...
Then again, he was on my suspect list. If he's a wolf and I'm right after all, that just makes him a really clever one.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Am I already voting fowltief?

Imma vote fowltief. Mostly because he can't actually say anything that sounds remotely town to save his life. Literally.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I actually don't think there is a high-tier player among the wolves this game. Certainly a mid-high player, but that's it as far as I'm seeing here so far.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok, I need to pull the trigger on this because I'm working late tonight, and Shazam refuses to converse with me and divulge more wolves.

I am honored to have been elected by the Consortium Of Crime-Killers to reveal the following:
  • Shazam: Confirmed wolf. Sniped by a Watcher.
I've been misleading. We've known he's a Bad Guy all day.

Our consortium HAS NO ACRONYM thank you for asking.

Vote Shazam08 because he was given the role Bad Guy and my win condition requires me to kill those roles.