Beginner's Quest - First Time Being a GM! [GAME THREAD]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well:

In fact, you just contradicted yourself again:
Are you drunk?

Me saying he is probably a mislynch and probably a mislynch isn't actually a contradiction. In fact, its me saying the same thing. That's actually the opposite of a mislynch contradiction.

Guys, if I die, please lynch the hell out of fred.

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Would it be fair to say that at this point in time Erin seems to be the most hairy, whether or not he is a wolf or just a particularly hirustute man?

This is always going to happen on D1.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
The town decided to execute Erindalc, after he was shot right in his heart something fell out of his pockets, it was his Bad Guy Organization ID - Erindalc was lynched, he was a Bad Guy
The Bad Guy Organization also decided to kill someone, they ganked goreae... - Goreae, he was a guard.

@Shazam08 has lost his first grace-smite.
Dead convo coming soon.

It is now D2. Day ends in 24 hours from now.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Welp, seems like I was wrong about Goreae, which reduces my suspect list to none...

Anyone got any other theories?

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Robijnvogel, you know only one of your double-post votes on me counts as a vote, right? :p

@LivingAngryCheese, even if you're inno, you have this coming dude.

Vote Cheese.

Twice he tried to derail the lynch on Erindalc.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Cheese didn't like me dropping a deuce on Erin, so he gets a vote as well. Time to dig your way out of this one, dude.

##Vote CheeseAngryLiving

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Am I the only one to think that this stream of votes is starting to look suspicious? Considering the speed it is developing at. I mean 4 votes in 20 minutes.

Ulfari

Jul 29, 2019
I always say a good cheese is a dead cheese, and in my stomach, but will it be cannibalism if this cheese is an inhabitant of The Town of the KC ?