Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Mekanism seems to be kinda infamous for crashing ^^
Yeah, it's such a good mod. It just needs to remove its IC2 support... Not saying that mod support is a bad thing, but the way to stop most crashes is to have everything it needs (it doesn't use ifModLoaded.("IC2") it just expects you to have it)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
He's justifying it with the fact that users weren't supposed to see the oredict entries anway
Although it is REALLY nice for pack devs, when you want to make it so a mod's item works with an oreDict'd thing (e.g. Natura wood being added to logWood, so that you don't make the annoying natura sticks/crafting tables, etc. which some mods can't use

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to craft the peaceful table, but it requires ender pearls. Seems like a paradox.
Ender-lily seeds from Extra Utilities are the answer. You can find the seeds as dungeon loot. They take ages to grow though, without using stuff like endstone or ender cores to grow them on. In the meantime, you could try and get some pearls by trading, or as chest loot :p

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Alanis2

Jul 29, 2019
I just started draconic evolution on infinity. I can't get my multiblock storage thingy to activate. I follow the instructions on the tablet and get nothing. Just trying the tier 0 to get started. The blocks for tier 1+ look different than the ones i have. Are they different? Any advice before i give up and move on?

I get the same Problem, it seems like the Heat blocks of Railcraft seems to block the stream of the partical generator switching to Creativ mode and shift+rightclick fixes it once after that you can deactived and actived it again. works for me

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Is there some issue with tesseracts in the latest version of the CoFH mods? Even using all Thermal Mod power transfer pipes, I either can't get power into the tesseract, or power out of a tesseract on the same channel. I have Tesseract A hooked up via top-tier fluxducts (the ones that require cryotheum be injected into them and have no throughput cap), and have it set to Channel 1 to receive items (I'm using it for convenience's sake with my yellorium farm) and send power. Tesseract B is connected, again via top-tier fluxducts, to a fluid transposer, is set to the exact same channel as A and is set to receive power only, but the transposer never gets any energy. Is there somethin I'm missing?

MobsterMuley

Jul 29, 2019
I get the same Problem, it seems like the Heat blocks of Railcraft seems to block the stream of the partical generator switching to Creativ mode and shift+rightclick fixes it once after that you can deactived and actived it again. works for me

I don't have that option. On my brothers server and can't switch to creative. I'm also not using anything from rail craft. Anyone else have suggestions?

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Mojang is using 1.8 in their new loader that loads java with the game and removes it when you quit, and many people including myself are running 1.8 with no issues. Some of us even see a slight performance improvement.

There are no issues with 1.8 and 1.7.10+ packs, only with 1.6 packs... The default ram config in Java 1.8 matches the current suggested config for larger 1.7.10 packs.

Mojang released a histogram a month or so ago showing that about 70% of Minecraft sessions started in the graph's timeframe were using Java 1.7.

It's a personal choice :D

GaleTheWusky

Jul 29, 2019
I made a fresh Infinity Pack server, but when spawning anything(or crafting) but vanilla items, I get the error "There is no such item with ID xxxx". Am I missing something?