Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Was the client OK when reloaded afterwards? Could you open the world? Have you tried placing any other multiparts/glowstone slabs/glowstone FMP parts since?

Anyway, just try updating all the things.

probably unrelated: Your java isn't the most updated it could be (Yours is 7,25 the latest recommended for minecraft is 7,71 I believe).
I downloaded latest FMP / CC mods. Works fine now. I could go back to the world, but it wouldn't have the FMP placed, it'd still be in my inventory.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Btw does anyone know what Bloodthorn does. It's a red flower infused with 10k Lp from Blood magic
What mod is it from? Is it from Blood Magic, Forbidden magic, some other Blood magic addon? It'd be helpful to know what mod it is from (Edit) it seems like it is from Forbidden Magic and it looks like it gives you Blood Shards, I assume a cross over from Botania and Blood Magic. Not 100% sure, haven't seen it in game, but seen it on Forbidden Magic's fourm. Also, can someone tell me how to strike through?

Last edited:

L0neGamer

Jul 29, 2019
My minecraft's fps is a steady 2fps, despite using only half the RAM it's been given. what other tips and tricks can I do to boost this?

Ughzug

Jul 29, 2019
dw20 question, there a block to convert ores/ingots to a specific type? lexicon is disabled need an alternative.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
dw20 question, there a block to convert ores/ingots to a specific type? lexicon is disabled need an alternative.
I think Jabba barrels convert to the type shown on the label, but I'm not certain.
Yep, that is correct. If 2 items are in the same oreDict registery then they can all be pushed into a barrel and be converted:
E.g. put IC2 copper into a barrel with TE copper in it, and you will only have TE copper

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Btw does anyone know what Bloodthorn does. It's a red flower infused with 10k Lp from Blood magic
Yep, that is correct. If 2 items are in the same oreDict registery then they can all be pushed into a barrel and be converted:
E.g. put IC2 copper into a barrel with TE copper in it, and you will only have TE copper
If Mariculture is in the pack. There is a neat block called the "auto-dictionary" it'll convert lets say you want a specific kind of Copper, you get a kind of Copper, click it in a grid, (Either r click or l click) it, put the Copper into the slot on the top right (ish) and BAM you get the Copper you want.

Antaioz

Jul 29, 2019
Looking through the changelogs for reika's mods, I thought shaft junctions were upgradeable with bedrock, does anyone know how/if this works, NEI is no help in this and I can't figure it out.
Originally I thought it was the torsion resistance upgrade, but I can't figure out how to add it to the junction, if it is.

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
Can someone tell me what this message means"[Server thread/ERROR] [FML/]: Fatal errors were detected during the transition from AVAILABLE to SERVER_ABOUT_TO_START. Loading cannot continue" ...can't post the log... file is "too" big... *sigh*

Danagor

Jul 29, 2019
Question regarding Tinkers' Mechworks: i see on NEI some "Mesh Filters" but they don't show any recipe, i did some research on Google and couldn't find the recipe anywhere, all i know is that they should be able to filter entities and i would like to explore that a little bit, thou i don't know if they're implemented yet... Thanks in advance :) (Happy Holydays !!!)