Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a logistics pipes item that only allows a certain item to go into a specific slot of a chest? I don't want my enderchest to get filled up with garlic and not have enough room for the eggplants.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a logistics pipes item that only allows a certain item to go into a specific slot of a chest? I don't want my enderchest to get filled up with garlic and not have enough room for the eggplants.
Not that I know of, but I would assume you have AE? If so use an ME interface to make sure you only have one stack of "garlic" (or any other items) in the chest at any one time, and have logistics pipes pump into the AE system (you can just use a simple, controller +ME interface + 1k drive) system to sort this out, if you don't have a full blown AE system.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Not about texture packs, their main issue is that he stuck with the old 'one image for all the things' format so new items don't fall back on the new default icons.
Oh right, he still uses that "mess sheet" as I like to call it... o_O That is strange, it is a PITA to use that thing for modding

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Not that I know of, but I would assume you have AE? If so use an ME interface to make sure you only have one stack of "garlic" (or any other items) in the chest at any one time, and have logistics pipes pump into the AE system (you can just use a simple, controller +ME interface + 1k drive) system to sort this out, if you don't have a full blown AE system.

Ah I'm trying to stay away from AE as much as possible. Would an item transposer work if it was attached to an ME chest directly?

pc_assassin

Jul 29, 2019
@watchfull11 @tfox83 how do I know if my update has been approved or if its been rejected because it been more than 48 hours and the people if the server are starting to think I didnt submit the update. But if you are just to busy to update it no harm done we can wait a few days.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is that new because I was able to in 1.6.4 with logistics pipes.

Also is botania worth the effort? I have nearly completed thaumcraft + thaumic tinkerer
I'm just starting it out, and it seems good so far. Dunno what it's like in 1.6.4 though, as that is quite old[DOUBLEPOST=1411659391][/DOUBLEPOST]
@watchfull11 @tfox83 how do I know if my update has been approved or if its been rejected because it been more than 48 hours and the people if the server are starting to think I didnt submit the update. But if you are just to busy to update it no harm done we can wait a few days.

Sent From Something That You Won't Care About Using Tapatalk 2
They are taking time with updates it seems, I submitted an update a few days ago, and not heard back yet. It could be up to a week, as one pack took about that to update

Reactions: pc_assassin

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
My buddy's server is crashing, its a Blood N' Bones modpack server, and just when the new 1.1.5 update came out he tried updating it with his plugins and whatnot and got this crash report..
http://pastebin.com/p7VrM6FB

Any help?

You can also contact him (Shady as he goes by) on this forum site.
http://www.havenscove.net/community/

Edit// I spoke to him and he said it was "It's an MCPC/Cauldron issue."
Anyone with knowledge about this, WE would all love some help.

Thanks!
-Nickthebeast
Not much we can do about Cauldron problems. Blood and Bones shouldn't be run on a Cauldron server anyway. It changes so many vanilla mechanics you are just asking for crashes with Cauldron.

Reactions: pizzawolf14

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
In terms of rf/t how does a Biofuel Reactor setup from MFR compare to a Culinary generator setup from Extra Utils. (around 24-40rf/t)