Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
logistics crafting chests and crafting pipes:
OK, so I am trying to automate the creation of diamond chests (Iron Chest mod part of Monster).
Starts with making a standard chest from wood, then an iron chest (standard chest surrounded by iron), then a gold chest (iron chest surrounded by gold) and finally the diamond chest which is 3glass/diamond,goldchest,diamond/3 glass.
I have a series of logistics crafting tables set up and crafting pipes into those hooked into the rest of my system. I setup the patterns in the crafting tables, imported it into the crafting pipes. The standard chest gets created no problem and it is moved to the table for the iron chest. I simply cannot get iron ingots to go into that table. The gold ingots go into the gold chest table, and the glass and diamonds move to the diamond chest logistics table but iron ingots just nadda... there are thousands of them available, just something is gotta be off. I've tried using satellite pipes to add either the chest or the ingots via that and nothing.

Am i missing something stupidly simple?

thanks!
Have you double checked that you set the crafting pipe? And that there are no intersections in the network without a logistics pipe?

Quayludious

Jul 29, 2019
Have you double checked that you set the crafting pipe? And that there are no intersections in the network without a logistics pipe?
Yeah, it's group of 5 crafting machines in a group of 25 crafting machines. The pipes are fine. I can make an MFSU with a single request and I can't make a stupid chest... very odd.

Loxinnightwalker

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got a good set up to use EU to make RF? I am looking for a good way to use a reactor that I made for RF and I can't really think of anything to use it on other then powering a tree farm to make charcoal to power the Steam things from TE and stuff. :p
Oh and I am using Direwolf20.

Last edited:

hiroshi42

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone got a good set up to use EU to make RF? I am looking for a good way to use a reactor that I made for RF and I can't really think of anything to use it on other then powering a tree farm to make charcoal to power the Steam things from TE and stuff. :p
Oh and I am using Direwolf20.
Don't the MFR lava and oil generators take EU? If so you can use that to make lava or fuel and then use that in dynamos. Not a direct conversion but it's better than nothing.

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
How can i hook up deep storage units to my ae system? I want to be able to store my cooble, dirt, etc. And access it in ME system.

Dragonsama

Jul 29, 2019
What mod controls this side information GUI (circled in red) and how can I disable it.
o80Qc37.png

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Quick question:
I have done it before but just cannot remember. Do I need a silktouch shovel to pick up Cursed earth? Rather not waste the few sigils I have so far finding out :p

DrowElf

Jul 29, 2019
Quick question:
I have done it before but just cannot remember. Do I need a silktouch shovel to pick up Cursed earth? Rather not waste the few sigils I have so far finding out :p
Someone already answered, but I feel the need to tell you that you do not need the sigil to get the cursed earth. You can perform the ritual without it.