Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Someone already answered, but I feel the need to tell you that you do not need the sigil to get the cursed earth. You can perform the ritual without it.
Hmm really? Just do the enchantment table, redstone circle, kill pig etc. without the sigil? Thought the sigil was the catalyst in it all.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Someone can help me with this crash report? I know I have too many mods but it work perfectly houras ago, and now it doesn`t work, plus I have tested it with another backup saves and still dont work, so the problem isn`t in the world.
I would like to point our you put a crash log on a simple question thread

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
How much power is needed to run a buildcraft quarry at full speed? And how much is needed to run a quarry plus quarry at full speed?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How much power is needed to run a buildcraft quarry at full speed? And how much is needed to run a quarry plus quarry at full speed?
Not sure about the Quarry+ but the Quarry have diminishing returns so running it at "full power" is rather stupid since you gain very little for enormous amounts of power. Once you give a BC quarry around 400-460RF/t it starts being so wasteful that it is a waste to feed it more power. It is much better to run 2 quarries at half power instead then.

And it is really hard to say anything specific about the Quarry+ as the whole point of it is to enchant it with various enchants that increase/decrease its power consumption.

darkeshrine

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying out blood magic in its entirety. I played with it before, but never got that far. I'm trying to upgrade to tier 4 to i can get the new orb, so i can make the awakened activation stone... so i can bind tools. Tier 4 requires bloodstone, which requires a weak blood shard which in turn requires a bound sword? To get a bound sword, i need to do the binding ritual... which requires me to do everything i just said??

I'm missing something. Can someone tell me what exactly i'm missing?

EDIT: NVM... completely forgot about Padfoote's thread

Last edited:
Reactions: Padfoote

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Cool, ok! I was basically just wondering how much power would run one at a decent speed.
Technically the ideal most efficient power level is 120RF/t. That is the point where diminishing returns starts to kick in. But I would recommend something like 300-400RF/t.

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a config option or a mod that adds a config option that lets you disable gravel physics? (So that the blocks dont fall down)