Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

No one

Jul 29, 2019
How rare is osmium from mek? I have been mining with a hammer for atleast half an hour and haven't found a single piece of it.

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Whats mek?[DOUBLEPOST=1401593235][/DOUBLEPOST]Does anyone know a good way to farm gold? I don't have quarry plus and I'm LOW!

No one

Jul 29, 2019
what pack are you using? if you added it to a pack and are playing on a already made world you will need to go to new lands to find it.
I was aware of that, I went to a mystcraft age that I made after mekanism was added to mine,as it should generate new ores,unless it somehow refuses to generate stuff from mekanism.

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i need some help! Ive been having this problem where NEI doesn't synchronise with ME system! Its on the right mode and it was working, but now it wont! Anyone know why?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I was aware of that, I went to a mystcraft age that I made after mekanism was added to mine,as it should generate new ores,unless it somehow refuses to generate stuff from mekanism.

Add the ore gen to CoFH Core worldgen, otherwise it won't generate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Loxinnightwalker

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know how hypnotizd charges his wireless me thing on the go? I have the kinetic thing on my armor but its not charging it!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Does anyone know how hypnotizd charges his wireless me thing on the go? I have the kinetic thing on my armor but its not charging it!
If I remember correctly, MPS Power Armor will only recharge other tools if the tools are almost discharged or if the armor is fully charged.
If it still doesn't work, there are a few blocks that should be able to charge it

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
What exactly do you mean by discharged?[DOUBLEPOST=1401601993][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey my armor is now full and guess what... It recharges it!! Thanks man!

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Someone has already answered this, but i forgot how to do it. How do I disable alerts being sent to my email?

Neirin

Jul 29, 2019
Someone has already answered this, but i forgot how to do it. How do I disable alerts being sent to my email?
Mouse over your name at the top of the page, click on "Preferences" and uncheck the box that says "and receive e-mail notifications of replies"

Giddimani

Jul 29, 2019
I finished all the AS quests yesterday and I have no real motivation to continue that world.

Are there other modpacks out there that use the HQM mod?

masterzh

Forum Addict
Jan 6, 2013
Slovakia
I am looking for particle emitting mod. Something like good old 1.5.2 Particle Decoration mod.
I am currently using Particle Box Mod(1.6.4) but it does not let you to control anything.(not even on/off state)
TGl6W.jpg

zZZ2S.jpg

0iFzt.png

Wursti

Jul 29, 2019
I finished all the AS quests yesterday and I have no real motivation to continue that world.

Are there other modpacks out there that use the HQM mod?
There is "crash landing". Its in early beta and has very few quests yet, but its very fun and when more quests will be added, its going to be awesome.

Reactions: Giddimani