Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Is it acceptable for a map made in a Tekkit modpack to be showcased on these FTB forums?
And also, would you find it acceptable and why?
Thanks, sorry if this is confusing. :)

Shabazza

Jul 29, 2019
When using bred trees in an arboretum, for example an oak-mahoe hybrid, the arboretum gets stuck because it does not stack the log in the output slots.
So if all output slots have 1 log in it it shows the error "No space in inventory" until I manually take out the log.
When this happens, the arboretum will not push out any more items through the hatch.
So it's blocked until I unblock it every couple of seconds.
Is there a solution to this?

Apple oak arboretums do not show this problem.

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Why do deep storage units have 2000 vacuous when you scan them?
I think they should have 2.1 billion vacuous minus the number of items in them.
If you want to farm diamonds spend several weeks swearing at bees. They can produce them.
FTFY.
When using bred trees in an arboretum, for example an oak-mahoe hybrid, the arboretum gets stuck because it does not stack the log in the output slots.
Hybrid trees shouldn't be used for anything. Finish the breeding process and get a symmetric genome before using the trees for anything.
Does anyone know if there is a EE2 / 3 alternative in Monster? at least an easier way to get diamonds?
Grind up your coal and make diamonds with IC2 compressors, if you have IC2 gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shazam08

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
They "fixed" that. You'll need a clever way to move those now, such as just using a Mek Cardboard Box.

A WHAT!?!?

Can you please describe the thing and what mod is that from?

If it's from Mekanism, that mod is not in Monster.

Cardboard box from Better Storage can't pick it up. Can someone PLEASE tell me what can?

Last edited:

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
A WHAT!?!?

Can you please describe the thing and what mod is that from?

If it's from Mekanism, that mod is not in Monster.

Cardboard box from Better Storage can't pick it up. Can someone PLEASE tell me what can?
Mek adds Cardboard boxes as well as Better Storage; the catch is that Better Storage ones are chests that let you put stuff in then break and pick up and move them somewhere else; the Mek ones work differently; you just right click a block with one and it's in the box, break it barehanded and take it where you want it, then sneak-right click and you have the boxed item at the new location.
Hence why a Mek Cardboard Box is my suggestion. Or you could maybe Whitelist those things for the Force Wrench and carry those as needed.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Mek adds Cardboard boxes as well as Better Storage; the catch is that Better Storage ones are chests that let you put stuff in then break and pick up and move them somewhere else; the Mek ones work differently; you just right click a block with one and it's in the box, break it barehanded and take it where you want it, then sneak-right click and you have the boxed item at the new location.
Hence why a Mek Cardboard Box is my suggestion. Or you could maybe Whitelist those things for the Force Wrench and carry those as needed.

How do I whitelist something that SHOULD have been possible when the mod came out?

Last edited:

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Same as Whitelisting something that wasn't in there by default; add it to the proper config.

Would this be the proper entry?:
#Agriculture TileEntities
Agriculture,tile.agriculture:vanilla,com.teammetallurgy.agriculture.crops.BlockSpice
Agriculture,tile.agriculture:cinnamon,com.teammetallurgy.agriculture.crops.BlockSpice

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Would this be the proper entry?:
#Agriculture TileEntities
Agriculture,tile.agriculture:vanilla,com.teammetallurgy.agriculture.crops.BlockSpice
Agriculture,tile.agriculture:cinnamon,com.teammetallurgy.agriculture.crops.BlockSpice
Think so. No idea if it is actually.