Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Having a teensy bit of trouble with the RotaryCraft Liquid Spiller; I want it to dump one block of a liquid and wait for that block to be used (basically, I want to use it to automatically fill my AM2 Neutral Nexus) but whenever I put it down it instantly dumps all however many buckets of liquid I've given it into the same block, and having it waste all 64 buckets in a tank sort of majorly defeats the purpose.

Is there a way to change this? I could set up a pump/timer system, but I don't think this is how the spiller is supposed to work.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i just made the ichron awaking pickaxe and went thru the bedrock portal. In 30 min i got 25+ stacks of each diamonds. emeralds, quartz,uranium, and apiate. this place is crazy.

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, thank you.[DOUBLEPOST=1396262634][/DOUBLEPOST]Am I doing this right?
-this is a joke-
9L3Hv05.jpg

PocketPixel

Mar 27, 2014
Besides Blood Magics and Thaumic Tinkerer, are there any other mods in Monster depended on Thaumcraft? I am disabling Thaumcraft on my server and have discovered a couple mods depended on it. Be nice to know if any other problems may arise.

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Besides Blood Magics and Thaumic Tinkerer, are there any other mods in Monster depended on Thaumcraft? I am disabling Thaumcraft on my server and have discovered a couple mods depended on it. Be nice to know if any other problems may arise.
Blood Magic is completely independent of Thaumcraft. (Except for a single item)

Thaumic Tinkerer and its addon, KAMI, should be the only ones which are directly dependent, although you may want to confirm that Magic Bees is going to work properly without Thaumcraft.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Reactions: Padfoote

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
How do I make thaumium in TC 4.1?

I've researched magical metallurgy, which i'm assuming is the one I need since it has a thaumium ingot as its icon?
Now i'm a bit stuck as to what to do next. If this was TC3 i'd just chuck items with metallum and praecantatio into a crucible then wave my wand at it. I'm guessing it's something more obscure in this since all I got was this purple liquid spilling out onto the floor when I tried it XD

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
How do I make thaumium in TC 4.1?

I've researched magical metallurgy, which i'm assuming is the one I need since it has a thaumium ingot as its icon?
Now i'm a bit stuck as to what to do next. If this was TC3 i'd just chuck items with metallum and praecantatio into a crucible then wave my wand at it. I'm guessing it's something more obscure in this since all I got was this purple liquid spilling out onto the floor when I tried it XD
Read the crucible entry; it explains how TC alchemy works now.

After you've read that, the picture in the Magical Metallurgy entry will show you exactly how to make Thaumium, although you could probably puzzle it out without reading the crucible entry first, it should be fairly self-explanatory.

PocketPixel

Mar 27, 2014
Blood Magic is completely independent of Thaumcraft. (Except for a single item)

Thaumic Tinkerer and its addon, KAMI, should be the only ones which are directly dependent, although you may want to confirm that Magic Bees is going to work properly without Thaumcraft.

Thanx for quik reply. ftbwiki.org states that blood magic is integrated with thaumcraft. Wiki says Magic bees is as well. Thanx again.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Read the crucible entry; it explains how TC alchemy works now.

After you've read that, the picture in the Magical Metallurgy entry will show you exactly how to make Thaumium, although you could probably puzzle it out without reading the crucible entry first, it should be fairly self-explanatory.

Aha, I think that makes sense now. Cheers :)

Dorque

Jul 29, 2019
Thanx for quik reply. ftbwiki.org states that blood magic is integrated with thaumcraft. Wiki says Magic bees is as well. Thanx again.
Integrated usually just means that if both mods are installed, they'll work together; Blood Magic has a helmet you can add Goggles of Revealing to, if it's running alongside TC4. Magic Bees was initially a Thaumcraft add-on but it covers a lot more mods now, including TE3 and AM2.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013

You generally have to take wiki with a grain of salt, considering the source... There are people out there who delight in adding bogus "information" wherever they can.