Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Can auto spawners spawn mobs ontop of auto spawners? (MFR auto spawners)

So if I make a floor out of auto spawners...

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
i am doing some thaumcraft and just got the ichor wand and wanted to make the wand focus: experience drains. Since i have 5000 essence berries in my ME system. It needs a bottle o' enchanting. I am using dire's 1.6.4 pack. Is the only way to make these is with magic bees?

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
Also those ME spatial storage things. Do they move anything? The way I read it it seemed like it only moved ME network things. (Will it move a frame quarry?)

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
i am doing some thaumcraft and just got the ichor wand and wanted to make the wand focus: experience drains. Since i have 5000 essence berries in my ME system. It needs a bottle o' enchanting. I am using dire's 1.6.4 pack. Is the only way to make these is with magic bees?
Open blocks has a block called the experience bottler that can be used to town liquid XP and glad borrow into bottles o' enchanting

Not_Steve

Over-Achiever
Oct 11, 2013
Also those ME spatial storage things. Do they move anything? The way I read it it seemed like it only moved ME network things. (Will it move a frame quarry?)
They move all vanilla blocks but mods have to opt in to allow their blocks to be moved. So the short answer is no ... You can't make a frame quarry

hisagishi

Jul 29, 2019
They move all vanilla blocks but mods have to opt in to allow their blocks to be moved. So the short answer is no ... You can't make a frame quarry

Oh god.. Any ideas on how to move a mining well quarry into another dimension then? Its quite large. (I think around 32 by 3 by 5 or something)

vertagen

Jul 29, 2019
It moves EVERYTHING that tis configured too, which most good mods will do for most of their stuff( unless exploits), yeah pretty much you can move your treehouse in a volcano :). Max is 172x172 or something i think.

BIBLO

Jul 29, 2019
the focus: experience drain will enchanting it change anything like make it better conversion?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
What's this RemoteIO item do? Googling reveals nothing.

2014-03-30_20.20.49.png

DriftinFool

Jul 29, 2019
What's this RemoteIO item do? Googling reveals nothing.

View attachment 10428
Heres a good spotlight on the mod. It can be used like the player interface from random things. Think enderchest/ender bag combo to get things supplied to you or returned to base, only you don't need the bag. Your player inventory gets directly linked to the block and you input/output to it.

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Heres a good spotlight on the mod. It can be used like the player interface from random things. Think enderchest/ender bag combo to get things supplied to you or returned to base, only you don't need the bag. Your player inventory gets directly linked to the block and you input/output to it.
Crap I've watched this before and completely forgot. Thanks kindly.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Is there any way to increase the RF/T input of the Ender IO capacitor bank? I've connected enough capacitors to give it 81k rf/T but I need around twice that and they're a bit expensive to make.

Alternately is there a better storage block I should be using?

(Slightly modified Horizons game)

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any way to increase the RF/T input of the Ender IO capacitor bank? I've connected enough capacitors to give it 81k rf/T but I need around twice that and they're a bit expensive to make.

Alternately is there a better storage block I should be using?

(Slightly modified Horizons game)
Yup, change the top number in the GUI.