Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
When did they change that? Been too long since vanilla.
I've played since about 1.6 ish and I don't think you could ever push them with pistons.
There was a bug where you could silk touch spawners though, maybe you're thinking of that.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
I've played since about 1.6 ish and I don't think you could ever push them with pistons.
There was a bug where you could silk touch spawners though, maybe you're thinking of that.
Maybe I was dreaming of it. I seem to remember something about harvesting them with pistons.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
I filled up a storage module thing earlier(applied energistics) when I put in all my blocks. Decided to upgrade te size of the module. I made an IO Port thinking that would be what I'd need to copy everythig onto the larger device, but it seems that only does storage to disk drive and vice versa. What should I use instead?

iconmaster

Jul 29, 2019
I filled up a storage module thing earlier(applied energistics) when I put in all my blocks. Decided to upgrade te size of the module. I made an IO Port thinking that would be what I'd need to copy everythig onto the larger device, but it seems that only does storage to disk drive and vice versa. What should I use instead?

All you have to do is remove all other drives from your system except the big one and export the things from the small drive to the ME system using the connected IO port.

Sam6555

Jul 29, 2019
All you have to do is remove all other drives from your system except the big one and export the things from the small drive to the ME system using the connected IO port.

What about formatting of the drive? Would the clean drive some how copy it or?...I like my chests organised. Also I'm using ME Chests rather than a Disk Drive.

EDIT: Figured it out. It's actually remarkably simple. Put the old formatted disk in the formatter and then take it out. The formatter keeps it's template. Then put in the new disk and format that, then just place the drive in the IO Port. ^_^

Reactions: Greyed

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Can a Forestry multifarm handle IC2 crops?

Not the crossbreeding part, just the using already existing plants part. The old Forestry farms were able to do this by using a wheat farm and manually planting the IC2 crops on its farmland.

I'd test myself, but I do not currently have access to a computer capable of running Minecraft.

So, would anyone like to tackle my question from a few pages back in this thread?

Exasperation

Jul 29, 2019
So does that mean that on a server, the first person to get to the End and kill the dragon is the only person that can breed ender bees?
No; assuming you have Extra Bees installed, as long as you can get some ender bees it is possible to breed them without the egg - it's just harder than if you have the egg. You just have to isolate some other type of pollination trait (say, the basic flower pollination trait that typical bees have) in serum form and inoculate your ender bees with it.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
So, would anyone like to tackle my question from a few pages back in this thread?
Working on it right now.

So far dirt must be manually placed as well as crop sticks and the plant of choice. Will report back if they harvest when they grow.

Reactions: Omicron

Bomb Bloke

Jul 29, 2019
Re the spawners reverting to pigs thing, the solution is to just not put them into your inventory. If you want to relocate them, set up a portal to your destination, pick up the spawner with the portal gun, warp, then place them on the other side.

Peeta

Jul 29, 2019
So does that mean that on a server, the first person to get to the End and kill the dragon is the only person that can breed ender bees?
You can also in addition to removing the End flower req make a dragon egg with 8 diamond blocks and a Tome of Alkahest. Oh, and does anyone know what biome makes the Creepy bee jubilant? I was hoping to setup a gunpowder factory /w bees on my island (Ocean Biome). Austeres won't work there though so I was wondering if maybe Creepy bees would like the Ocean biome better?

Exasperation

Jul 29, 2019
You can also in addition to removing the End flower req make a dragon egg with 8 diamond blocks and a Tome of Alkahest. Oh, and does anyone know what biome makes the Creepy bee jubilant? I was hoping to setup a gunpowder factory /w bees on my island (Ocean Biome). Austeres won't work there though so I was wondering if maybe Creepy bees would like the Ocean biome better?
Only the Austere and Valiant bees need to be jubilant to produce their specialty - any other type that has a specialty will produce their specialty as long as they have sufficient tolerances to work at all.

Heliomance

Jul 29, 2019
How on earth does the Bee Analyzer (MiscPeripherals) work? I've done this:
Code:
lua> bee = peripheral.wrap("right")
lua> bee.analyze()
table: 63a66d8d

What does that number mean, and how do I get at the data?