Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
What version I have? Its the most up to date one of that helps... my mod is off of twitch.

So I just have to build a tool station to repair my normal items again?

(As simple as the station when I just place the damaged item in with the source block as it repairs it?).

Has to be tools/weapons that you've made with pieces from the Part Builder patterns or Smeltery casts, but yes. The vanilla crafted tools (like the 'T' of two sticks and 3 iron ingots) won't repair.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Sev-tech is also very far from being a "normal" pack, some mods being heavily modified from what their developers originally created.

M

Mugiwaxar

Just go to Multiplayer, Add server and write the adress of your paid server.
If you give more precision (Host, minecraft version, modpack,...), we can help you better

M

Mugiwaxar

My turn,
I'm on Ftb Revelation, how can I get the ChunkLoaded list and manage them?

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
My turn,
I'm on Ftb Revelation, how can I get the ChunkLoaded list and manage them?

If you open your inventory, is there a tab on the left side of it that looks like a map? That's where you manage loaded chunks in Infinity Evolved, so I imagine it might be similar for other FTB official packs.

M

Mugiwaxar

Yep, that is the things then I know,
The problem is that players have chunk loaded on many place in the map/others dimentions, what I'm looking for is a list of all that chunks

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
The problem is that players have chunk loaded on many place in the map/others dimentions, what I'm looking for is a list of all that chunks

There's a 'forcedchunks.dat' file, which sounds promising, but I'm not sure what you'd use to analyze it. (Notepad doesn't work.)

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015

There's a 'forcedchunks.dat' file, which sounds promising, but I'm not sure what you'd use to analyze it. (Notepad doesn't work.)
Its an nbt structure (opening it with notepad++ had some luck but it was very messy) it opened relatively cleanly when i used NBTexplorer. there seems to be multiple versions of the forcedchunks.dat almost like its dimension based.

on a simpler side of things there seems to be some logging features listed in the ftb utilities config which include player logging

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Does the buildcraft builder not work in 1.12? I know BC is still class as Alpha.

If it doesn't work, are there any other mods that have this functionality? (Saving a blueprint of blocks, and being able to rebuild)

LordPINE

Jan 2, 2016
The RFTools builder can do that: https://github.com/McJtyMods/RFTools/wiki/RFTools-Builder
It also functions as a quarry, among many other things. You can disable the functions you don't want though by disabling the various cards for it.

Note that that link is pretty ancient, the GUI and such have changed and it has gotten more functionality. It can still do the things said there though.

Reactions: Golrith

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
The RFTools builder can do that: https://github.com/McJtyMods/RFTools/wiki/RFTools-Builder
It also functions as a quarry, among many other things. You can disable the functions you don't want though by disabling the various cards for it.

Note that that link is pretty ancient, the GUI and such have changed and it has gotten more functionality. It can still do the things said there though.
Thanks, got my head really scratching on how to use it.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
So I've made some ender tanks, red orange red keyed for lava and black white black for oil

For some reason my oil one works fine until it gets empty, then it gets some lava in it.. don't know how.. Pump is over oil only, no lava within it's range, and the pump is full of oil..

DW20 1.12.2 v 2.2.0

Edited to add the fact it only happens when the tank gets empty

Last edited:
A

Arey

Playing FTB DireWolf 1.12.2 v 2.3.0-1
Question about morph mod. Killed bat, morph myself, but could't fly. Why and how i can change it? Thx!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Or check the config, you might need to kill the Wither first or something.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

S

SomeRandomPetey

Playing FTB DireWolf 1.12.2 v 2.3.0-1
Question about morph mod. Killed bat, morph myself, but could't fly. Why and how i can change it? Thx!

I believe animal powers were removed in modern versions of Morph Mod, or are not implemented yet. After all, the fact that u can morph into a bat and fly is a bit op.