Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

DemonicShadow

Jul 29, 2019
How can I push items from one ME system into another? I want to set up a seperate network for my ore processing, but idk how to set it up.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Try a buffer setup. Attach an export bus with a filter installed set to the ores you want processed to a chest. Then attach an input bus to the chest.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

L

lolxor_

Currently having some trouble with logistic pipes autocrafting.
Primarily - Using chassis mk 5 + 8 crafting mk 2 modules beside an RF-tools crafter tier 3. When I order one of the recipes the lp network correctly inserts the ingredients, then the crafter crafts the item, but the lp pipe doesn't pull the item out. I have it set to put products into the exterior (2x2) field but also tried the interior option to no avail. I could possibly pull the items out "manually" with another pipe but I think that might f___ with other things in logistic pipes. Any ideas for making lp crafting modules work with rftools crafter?

Am on infinity evolved expert mode if that matters.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
Am I forced to run Java Runtime Environment rather than the one I installed on the computer? I'm running MC through Curse. Can I change this?

Edit: I think I changed this on the MC launcher profile options. I'ma gonna leave the post for future reference.

Edit 2: do I have to manually change this for each modpack? Is there no master setting?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
I would like to know if there will be a simpler way to get server downloads from curse launcher. Maybe I'm blind but unless a pack says something in the description I don't see for example a button to press for server pack download.
I agree. That is a feature I would like to see as well. In the meantime I still use the old FTB launcher for server downloads even though I use the curse launcher for everything else.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
How can I push items from one ME system into another? I want to set up a seperate network for my ore processing, but idk how to set it up.
You can export it out and then import it back in as already suggested. But another option is to simply have the ore network read the other network and pull items from its storage as if it was its own. This can be done by having a ME interface in the main network and then attach a Storage Bus to it which is part of the ore network.

DemonicShadow

Jul 29, 2019
You can export it out and then import it back in as already suggested. But another option is to simply have the ore network read the other network and pull items from its storage as if it was its own. This can be done by having a ME interface in the main network and then attach a Storage Bus to it which is part of the ore network.
So storage bus connected to the main interface into ore interface?

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Currently having some trouble with logistic pipes autocrafting.
Primarily - Using chassis mk 5 + 8 crafting mk 2 modules beside an RF-tools crafter tier 3. When I order one of the recipes the lp network correctly inserts the ingredients, then the crafter crafts the item, but the lp pipe doesn't pull the item out. I have it set to put products into the exterior (2x2) field but also tried the interior option to no avail. I could possibly pull the items out "manually" with another pipe but I think that might f___ with other things in logistic pipes. Any ideas for making lp crafting modules work with rftools crafter?

Am on infinity evolved expert mode if that matters.

I dont know about the RFTools crafter, but for all maschines were you cant pullout the items directly with the pipe, a Bufferchest is my go-to solution.
Meaning:
  • Craftingpipe into a chest
  • Pullout items with itemducts into the RFTools Crafter. (make sure to blacklist the endproduct so it wont be pulled out before crafting pipe can catch it)
  • Pullout items from the Crafter back into the chest.
  • *As you assume correctly, the Crafting pipe requeires to get the endproduct in the same inventory were it is looking at. Other wise it wont finish the workorder.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Now that Lolxor started with LP problems, I have one as well.
I have a mk5 Chasis with 8 Crafting modules setup to a IC2 Metal former. It does all my platings.
From time to time the requeired platings get stuck inside the maschine. I cant say when that happens exactly. But I look into it and there are still platings in the output slot and because of that the next type of platings wont start crafting.
I´m using 4 overclockers on it, not sure if the Metal former is to fast for LP to check of the end product?
Any idea?
I could put a buffer chest between it, as mentioned in my post before but this makes it unnesessary bigger and in this area I rather want to waste space.

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
So storage bus connected to the main interface into ore interface?
Like this:
2016-02-17_14.02.24.png
The blue side can access both sides storage. The green side can only see its own side. If you set the Storage bus to "Extract Only" the blue side will also only be able to pull items from green side, not deposit them back(I think this is recommended for what you have in mind). When you have something in the blue network you want back into the green(Ingots for example), the Export bus on the Interface can do it.

DemonicShadow

Jul 29, 2019
Like this:
View attachment 25795
The blue side can access both sides storage. The green side can only see its own side. If you set the Storage bus to "Extract Only" the blue side will also only be able to pull items from green side, not deposit them back(I think this is recommended for what you have in mind). When you have something in the blue network you want back into the green(Ingots for example), the Export bus on the Interface can do it.
Yep, that's exactly what I want! I just couldn't think of a way to do it with all my messy cabling xD

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Like this:
View attachment 25795
I'll have to keep that in mind, that's brilliant. I really don't use subnets as often as I should...

B

BroskyBears

Do you guys know how to get Blast Off onto the launcher? People say it is possible but I don't know how... #newbie

R

Recku123

What are the commands/switch mode options of Gravisuite? Can't figure it out, so can't charge my Advanced Diamond Drill with the Advanced LapPack since it doesnt transmit the energy from one to another...

R

Recku123

Options -> key bindings
They aren't working... I set them to H (Display hud) F (fy key) from the GraviSuit options. I click them in game, in inventory and nothing happens... That mod is really really bad coded...