Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Mouro 001

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

I have a question. In Agrarian Skies, when we change the itemducts with Crescent Hammer (Thermal Expansion) they, have different modes,

I use Waila, but dont appear that modes. Can someone tell me please?

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Hi.

I have a question. In Agrarian Skies, when we change the itemducts with Crescent Hammer (Thermal Expansion) they, have different modes,

I use Waila, but dont appear that modes. Can someone tell me please?
If I remember correctly, there are dense, vacuum, and round-robin modes.

Dense is the first one you get when using the wrench, and makes that stretch of itemduct act like a very long stretch (i.e. items will always avoid going down it unless they have to). I think this one is the red colour.
Vacuum is the second one, and does the opposite of dense-items will go down it unless they physically can't due to filters. Green colour I think.
Round-robin can only be used when the itemduct is pulling items from a chest, and sends those items to every output equally. This one is the orange colour.

I may have the colours wrong, it's been a long time since I used itemducts.

Mouro 001

Jul 29, 2019
If I remember correctly, there are dense, vacuum, and round-robin modes.

Dense is the first one you get when using the wrench, and makes that stretch of itemduct act like a very long stretch (i.e. items will always avoid going down it unless they have to). I think this one is the red colour.
Vacuum is the second one, and does the opposite of dense-items will go down it unless they physically can't due to filters. Green colour I think.
Round-robin can only be used when the itemduct is pulling items from a chest, and sends those items to every output equally. This one is the orange colour.

I may have the colours wrong, it's been a long time since I used itemducts.
Yes. but have one mod that show the modes. i want know what mod.

It_IS_Lupus

Jul 29, 2019
In the Direwolf 1.7.10 pack what are some methods to prevent loosing items on death or even preventing death? I haven't played since 1.4.7 but I remember charms of keeping were around then. I have just made a full set of modified tinkers tools and I would really like to keep them around since I put so much into them.
Thanks
And thank rhn for answering my previous question.
For death prevention. Witchery has the protection poppets that keep you alive.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
What server host would you recommend for running one of the ftb modpacks?
Creeperhost. They are a bit pricy compared to some other hosts, but their support is awesome and fast. You can even talk to fellow server owners and Creeperhost staff on the console. You also have root access to your server, one click install of almost any modpack on technic, FTB, and ATLauncher(even private ones), and one click install of Teamspeak and/or Mumble. And superb DDoS protection.

Reactions: Jess887cp

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help, I am so confused. I was in Aroma's Mining world, mining a AE2 Meteor, tried to mine the chest, crash (which is odd because I have mined one before) first crash log. Then the next one I got I think was shortly after scanning an unstable node; second crash log. Then pretty much just crashed again, almost as soon as I got on a world. Also, after the crash with the AE2 Meteor, I was having SERVER block lag, and this was on single player, frames were around 30. And morph was bugging out, seen in the screen shot. 2014-11-18_13.11.26.png

Attachments

• crash-2014-11-18_13.05.44-server.txt
    29.5 KB · Views: 87
  • crash-2014-11-18_13.13.35-server.txt
    29.4 KB · Views: 96
  • crash-2014-11-18_13.20.28-server.txt
    29.5 KB · Views: 92

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
I need some help, I am so confused. I was in Aroma's Mining world, mining a AE2 Meteor, tried to mine the chest, crash (which is odd because I have mined one before) first crash log. Then the next one I got I think was shortly after scanning an unstable node; second crash log. Then pretty much just crashed again, almost as soon as I got on a world. Also, after the crash with the AE2 Meteor, I was having SERVER block lag, and this was on single player, frames were around 30. And morph was bugging out, seen in the screen shot.View attachment 13454
Disable your antivirus while you play and install Fastcraft.

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Can you tell me how? I don't think I've ever done it before. I've been able to play it just fine until today.
If you are on windows, you should be able to just right click on the antivirus icon in your tray at the bottom right and click "Disable" or something along those lines.