Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jangofet54

Jul 29, 2019
Ummm... anything.
In rotary craft there is a bedrock breaker which is how you would obtain bedrock dust that you can smelt into bedrock ingots, it is quite expensive and can be hard to get operational.

edit: huh apparently i replied to your second post mb, also i would highly recommend rotary craft it has some really awesome elements to it and can be a pain filled joy to work with it is currently in the FTB Monster Pack as well as in the TechWorld pack i believe[DOUBLEPOST=1402625351][/DOUBLEPOST]Sorry for the double post guys but i have a topic i want answered and got sidetracked when i saw the, "how do you break bedrock" question.

Anywho i was wondering if it were possible to use something like the conquest texture pack for vanilla minecraft in ftb monster.

Reactions: Wagon153

qtails

Jul 29, 2019
I'm using the Mindcrack Pack.

For some reason, the matter fabricator's energy bar is filled up almost all the way when I hook it up to 16 ultimate hybrid solar panels. This wasn't the case before. It is receiving 8192 eu/t, but in 512 eu/t packets (using fiber glass cable). I did a test where I hooked up 100 ultimate hybrid solar panels, 25 for each side of the matter fabricator, and a redstone powered supercondensator was hooked directly to each side, so that each side was receiving more than 8192 eu/t (I know it can only handle 8192 per side) in 8192/t packets. ...It made no difference in speed. I know that speed decreases with more and more eu/t, but there should be a difference between 16 and 100 ultimate hybrid solar panels. ...Again, the internal storage is filled for some reason.

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
Anywho i was wondering if it were possible to use something like the conquest texture pack for vanilla minecraft in ftb monster.

Due to it being near-purely for Vanilla, I'd say that no point using it. Way too many things that are not texturized and it will just look ugly.

E: or if by "something like" you mean any texture pack, then there's few available in the launcher :3

CptSpike

Jul 29, 2019
Whats the easiest way to get a list of the mods you are using so that one might copy/paste said list?

File[] files = new File("mod_folder").list();
PrintWriter pw = new PrintWriter(new File("text_file"));

for (File f : files) {
pw.println(f.getName());
}

pw.flush();
pw.close();

... But in all seriousness, I don't know :)

Reactions: epidemia78

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone have a good, quick tutorial video for Applied Energistics? I'm about to set up a system in AgSkies and I'm still a bit fuzzy on the mod.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I haven't seen anything more concise and condensed than a Direwolf spotlight, myself.
Yeah, the problem with AE is it really is just that big. To get a crash course, your best bet is to watch the first 10 minutes of a DW spotlight. Figure that stuff out. Then come back and do the next 10 minutes and so on.

Reactions: Padfoote

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
I figured you either wanted Deeps -or- Assheeps...

[Edit] I figured out why your breeding program failed as well...

Sheep only breed with wheat/barley, depending on the mod, while Donkeys only want golden carrots or golden apples.

Until you can create golden grain, I think you my be doomed to failure.

Reactions: Shazam08