Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Question:
So gotten used to seeing the Mariculture enchants in Monster, Reading from Bibliocraft and the Unstable one from OpenBlocks. But recently set up a MFR Auto-Enchanter and let it run for quite a while and now I am seeing tons of new enchants that don't seem to be from any of those:

Last Stand
Lockpicking
Persistance
Security
Shock
Unlocking
Trigger

Where are these from and what do they do?

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Question:
So gotten used to seeing the Mariculture enchants in Monster, Reading from Bibliocraft and the Unstable one from OpenBlocks. But recently set up a MFR Auto-Enchanter and let it run for quite a while and now I am seeing tons of new enchants that don't seem to be from any of those:

Last Stand
Lockpicking
Persistance
Security
Shock
Unlocking
Trigger

Where are these from and what do they do?
Last Stand - OpenBlocks // Prevents player from dying by using XP as health.
Lockpicking - Better Storage // Helps pick into chests that are locked
Persistence - Better Storage // Makes chest harder to break and more explosion resistant
Security - Better Storage // Offers protection against Lockpicking
Shock - Better Storage // Damages players trying to open
Unlocking - I think Better Storage // I don't know
Trigger - Better Storage // Makes chest emit a redstone signal when opened

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
Last Stand - OpenBlocks // Prevents player from dying by using XP as health.
Lockpicking - Better Storage // Helps pick into chests that are locked
Persistence - Better Storage // Makes chest harder to break and more explosion resistant
Security - Better Storage // Offers protection against Lockpicking
Shock - Better Storage // Damages players trying to open
Unlocking - I think Better Storage // I don't know
Trigger - Better Storage // Makes chest emit a redstone signal when opened
Ahh ok, so they are enchants that you put on the actual storage chests?

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i need help!! Im stuck in a mystcraft age and dont have a linked book! How can i get back to overworld, even if it takes cheats! Lol

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
No i didnt mean to even make it, i lagged and next thing i know im in an age![DOUBLEPOST=1401833846][/DOUBLEPOST]What will happen if i remove the mod? Will i go to the overworld?

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
No i didnt mean to even make it, i lagged and next thing i know im in an age![DOUBLEPOST=1401833846][/DOUBLEPOST]What will happen if i remove the mod? Will i go to the overworld?
No you will most likely mess up your entire save. If you cannot get back legit you will have to modify your player.dat file.
I don't know the details of how though. Deleting it should work too, but will delete everything in your inventory and all saved player progress too.

Reactions: Padfoote

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
K, its just that its sooo laggy LOL! Ill try some stuff thanks guys![DOUBLEPOST=1401834111][/DOUBLEPOST]Also does anyone know how hypno build his age? Im new to myscraft btw!

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow, i cant make a nether portal? Wth?[DOUBLEPOST=1401834339][/DOUBLEPOST]Would an old world backup work?[DOUBLEPOST=1401834406][/DOUBLEPOST]K ill try it

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i just cant run mystcraft! I need a better computer.[DOUBLEPOST=1401835736][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone know if an e2180 with 4gb of ram would run ftb monster?

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
What is the point of the "middle tier" energy cells and conduits in TE3?

A single steam dynamo, leadstone energy cell and leadstone conduits are enough to power your machines long enough to make the higher tier redstone versions, the hardened conduit and hardened energy cell in the middle is skippable and largely obsolete.

The only time I ever build hardened conduits or energy cells is when cross-mod stuffs like PowerConverters recipes need them.
I never even made an energy cell until I had enough for the redstone one. I find that they are pretty much useless until later.