Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

LawfulFelafel

Jul 29, 2019
I want to set up a system where an item pipe (coming from a quarry) leads to a series of chests, where after one fills up the items go to the next one. How do I set this up?

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I want to set up a system where an item pipe (coming from a quarry) leads to a series of chests, where after one fills up the items go to the next one. How do I set this up?

Itemducts connecting to each chest. They should go to the first available inventory.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
Also, when I launch my world it says that in the vanilla file in minetweaker config ID 2562 doesn't exist?

You have either a) not put the configs on both server and client the same b.) removed a mod c.) regenerated configs messing up the ID range.

BreezyTaco

Jul 29, 2019
You have either a) not put the configs on both server and client the same b.) removed a mod c.) regenerated configs messing up the ID range.
a.)I am running single player b.) I have not edited the modlist at all c.) Not sure how that works... I'll try re downloading the pack and see if that fixes the problem

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Is there a more up-to-date (as in faster :p) machine that does what the auto workbench from BC does? (Monster 1.1.1)

I want to automatically turn my magical crops essences into their respective items without taking up processing cycles from my MAC (ie no export bus crafting them), but the workbench is sooo slow...

NVM, forgot cyclic assemblers while I was busy licking the windows XD

Last edited:

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Can someone explain to me how ic2 UU matter works now?

You need 4 machines now instead of 1.

Scan the item you want to make with UU matter in the scanner, keep the scanned pattern in the pattern storage thingy. Create UU matter by feeding energy to the mass fabricator as before, except UU is now a liquid.

Pump this liquid UU matter into a replicator and put in the pattern you scanned before. Give it a lot of energy and a lot of UU matter and quite a bit of time and you'll eventually get the thing you wanted.

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Figures hahaha![DOUBLEPOST=1401814098][/DOUBLEPOST]Theres nothing wrong with gregtech every one in awhile!

Peewee

Jul 29, 2019
Ive asked this before, and then it started to work but, NEI is having a hard time syncing up with my ME system. Is it lag? It works sometimes, and other times it doesnt?