Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
What flowers do Oblivion Bees use? (also does anyone know their base traits, like temp tolerance and such?)

MilConDoin

Jul 29, 2019
What flowers do Oblivion Bees use? (also does anyone know their base traits, like temp tolerance and such?)
You do know, that the Beealyzer would have gotten you your answers?
Oblivion Bee
Lifespan Shorter
Speed Slowest
Pollination Slowest
Flowers End (=Dragon Egg)
Fertility 4
Area 9x6x9
Effect Aggressive
Temperature Cold
Temp. Tol Up2
Humidity Normal
Humid. Tol None
Diurnal Yes
Nocturnal Yes
Flyer No
Cave Yes

Reactions: dwappo

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
What's a Mudpack? I've seen the term used by a few different people in different places and I'm not sure whether it has the same meaning as Modpack or not.

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
What's a Mudpack? I've seen the term used by a few different people in different places and I'm not sure whether it has the same meaning as Modpack or not.
I'm pretty sure it has the same meaning. Mudpuck, and the like. I think it might also be used to refer to a really slow modpack.

Maybe not, and it's just a modpack.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have problems with the ultimate 1.5.2 v0.8 on the modular power suit modules?

Well when i open the tinkers table for the modular powersuit, the modules for the powersuit didn't show up any modules images, instead it is showing some kind of white image.

unspunreality

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone have problems with the ultimate 1.5.2 v0.8 on the modular power suit modules?

Well when i open the tinkers table for the modular powersuit, the modules for the powersuit didn't show up any modules images, instead it is showing some kind of white image.

Youre using optifine

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
When some people type "mod" it auto corrects to "mud" so that's why they say mudpack. Some also type m0dpack (with a zero) to counter act the auto correct

Reactions: EternalDensity

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Oh okay. So can i fix that? Or just update the optifine?

Lastest version of MPPS uses a custom font for it's GUI, which screws with Optifine. You'll need to edit the MPPS config file, find a line for CustomFont, and turn that to False.

Reactions: reddvilzz

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
Lastest version of MPPS uses a custom font for it's GUI, which screws with Optifine. You'll need to edit the MPPS config file, find a line for CustomFont, and turn that to False.

So that font settings screw the modules images too?

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
Yes it does. Turning off that config will result in MPPS using normal font style instead, which on the texture pack I'm using looks a lot better and clearer then the MPPS font.

Reactions: reddvilzz

Taiine

Jul 29, 2019
No such thing as Oblivion Bee's. Frames however yes, and there found rarely in all dungeon chests.
From the Wiki:
The Oblivion Frame is a type of frame added by the Thaumic Bees mod for use in an Apiary or Alveary. The Oblivion Frame is found in dungeon chests and cannot be crafted either by conventional or thaumaturgical means. The Oblivion Frame is very powerful, but it is not very durable. The Oblivion Frame has only 60 durability, but a single Oblivion Frame in an Apiary (or in an Alveary's Frame Housing) reduces the lifespan of the queen residing in the Apiary or Alveary to a single life cycle (27.5 seconds) allowing for very, very rapid bee breeding. However, an Oblivion Frame draws about 15 Vis from the air per use and releases Tempus aspect(s) into the aura as flux. The same effect that an Oblivion Frame gives can be achieved in an Alveary with the use of, at most, six Chocolate Frames at no cost to the local Aura.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
No such thing as Oblivion Bee's. Frames however yes, and there found rarely in all dungeon chests.
They do exist in the 1.5 version. They are found underground (like rocky bees) and are surrounded by end stone.

You know what they say, all toasters toast toast.

reddvilzz

Jul 29, 2019
How do i make iridium alloy ingot with gt on? Using ultimate v0.8 with GT. It is said in NEI 4 iridium plates in corner, 4 advanced alloy and industrial diamond in rolling machine to make iridium alloy ingot. But i can't craft it in the rolling machine. Everytime i click it, it dissappear / didn't craft at all.

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019

Another issue you *may* be running into is that MC is packed with an outdated version of LWJGL, and MMMPS uses the latest version for rendering. Google how to manually update MC's version, and most issues should resolve themselves. Optifine does cause issues, but old LWJGL causes a few as well.