Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Kinda, except in a void map (agrarian skies is the better example). Lockdown seems like the right direction I think, although I'd still have to figure out how to void the world.
Superflat presets in 1.9+ include a Void World option. You can break the stone platform and build whatever you want on it

S

Satan666

Where do I download the FTB launcher. The only download button on the (feed-the-beast.com) website was a download for Twitch. I was able to download some zip for Blood and bones, (The mod pack I wanted to play) but have no idea how to use it. Just paste a link to it, please?

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
That is the launcher. If you want the old launcher, you can find it on the same page, below the download link for twitch, it says legacy launcher.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Where do I download the FTB launcher. The only download button on the (feed-the-beast.com) website was a download for Twitch. I was able to download some zip for Blood and bones, (The mod pack I wanted to play) but have no idea how to use it. Just paste a link to it, please?
Once you've downloaded the file, there should be a 'play' button. Open the Twitch app, click on the little creeper face to the left, and it should pop up with any of your downloaded packs.

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Hi, I try to unload coke coals from coke oven to the railcraft unloader placed beside it but it's not working.
Screenshot :
https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=60795920170619012451.png
https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=88692520170619012454.png

I don't figure out why it doesn't work, it was possible when it was railcraft coke oven but now it's immersive mod coke oven.
Can u help me please ?
Thank you !
I don't believe the IE Coke Oven pushes items out/fluids out. They need to be pulled out, try using a conduit or a pipe of some sort to extract the items.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hi, I try to unload coke coals from coke oven to the railcraft unloader placed beside it but it's not working.
Screenshot :
https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=60795920170619012451.png
https://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=88692520170619012454.png

I don't figure out why it doesn't work, it was possible when it was railcraft coke oven but now it's immersive mod coke oven.
Can u help me please ?
Thank you !
Don't worry, there's a really simple solution: put a hopper under the coke oven - that will draw the coal coke straight out. You can have that hopper directed straight into your cart loader.

There's a thought: doesn't an unloader take things OUT of the carts, not put them in?

C

cap.1o

so no worry i will ise enderio item conduit, i would like play with railcraft to automatise it like in Ultimate but it's not possiblei think now.
Thanks guys

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hopefully a simple question: are there any fairly cheap block replacement tools in Beyond? The only one I've come across so far is the Rod of Shifting Crust which, given that I haven't even found any white mystical flowers yet (I feel VERY unlucky) is still some way off for me.

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Is there a machine for 1.11.2 which can automatically 'compact' and 'uncompact' items (e.g. redstone dust to redstone blocks, ingots to nuggets)?

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully a simple question: are there any fairly cheap block replacement tools in Beyond? The only one I've come across so far is the Rod of Shifting Crust which, given that I haven't even found any white mystical flowers yet (I feel VERY unlucky) is still some way off for me.
The rod is my go-to for this task. You're the victim of bad RNG on the white flowers, but once you break into the mod, the Rod of the Shifting Crust isn't out of reach for but a moment. It's surprisingly light on Mana usage, and I find unless I'm doing a ton of swapping, a single tablet (used for all my Botania treats) lasts quite a while, so even a simple Mana generation setup should suffice if you want to rush it.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
The rod is my go-to for this task. You're the victim of bad RNG on the white flowers, but once you break into the mod, the Rod of the Shifting Crust isn't out of reach for but a moment. It's surprisingly light on Mana usage, and I find unless I'm doing a ton of swapping, a single tablet (used for all my Botania treats) lasts quite a while, so even a simple Mana generation setup should suffice if you want to rush it.
Ah cool, that sounds like its my answer, so I'll take it! I remembered, after posting, about the floral fertiliser and the fact that it is fairly straightforward to make, so I think that's my next step - hopefully RNG will be kinder there ;) Thanks @Inaeo!

C

cap.1o

There is a way to use creosote oil as fuel ? because i don't find out the stream machine from railcraft in Beyond.