Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Is there a way to reset the map? I can't seem to find anything on re-downloading the standard map
the standard map is a standard garden of glass map as far as i can tell , just something tweaked the background graphics , so it "might be " be the garden of glass world type that u want .

as for the recipe , the usual answer is relevant for this "check nei " or u are probably going to have lots of "fun" knowing minetweaker changes

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a hard time figuring how far can an essentia mirror draw from. TC wiki says 8 blocks centered on the mirror... Which is an even number. Last comment on the page says 17x17x8 which, to me makes a bit sense if the discription would read "8 block radius in any direction the mirror is facing". Can anyone comment this?

Edit: sorry, forgot to mention it's Infinity 2.4.2.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Playing Project Ozone here...

Is there a way to reset the map? I can't seem to find anything on re-downloading the standard map (my google-fu is weak)

Is botania gated behind a quest chain? I can't make mana spreaders... I put all the stuff in a crafting table, and nothing shows up in the output.. Even tried clicking in it to see if it was a graphics glitch.. no bueno..
Try typing /mt reload, or getting a server op to do so for you if you aren't one. I've had issues with Minetweaker recipe changes getting messed up at random times, and that usually fixed it.

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
the standard map is a standard garden of glass map as far as i can tell , just something tweaked the background graphics , so it "might be " be the garden of glass world type that u want .

as for the recipe , the usual answer is relevant for this "check nei " or u are probably going to have lots of "fun" knowing minetweaker changes

Standard map it ships with has a house on it and some "starter" stuff, so no. I made a map in Project Ozone and it gave the standard Garden of Glass island.

I'll check NEI for the mana spreader recipe, I was going by Botania's book. Maybe it's different, but I do notice that the Botania quest section is greyed out (for now) that's why I asked if it was gated some how.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows which mod adds right clicking on tilled dirt to create a small ditch/channel for water?

I thought it was Agricraft but I thought wrong.

jdog1408

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone knows which mod adds right clicking on tilled dirt to create a small ditch/channel for water?

Pam's Harvestcraft *Sheds tears because people aren't crediting on e of my favorite mods*

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013

I don't know what mod, but you have to have a hoe in your hand when you right click.

You have no idea how many times I just wanted to till the dirt but then my [old] mouse glitched and doubleclicked... :D

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
Other then rotarycrafts terraformer, what other items can change a biome to desert? I know I can change the look to desert but I will still have snow falling ... I found the perfect location to move on to 1.7 now but I need more space then that tiny desert.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Other then rotarycrafts terraformer, what other items can change a biome to desert? I know I can change the look to desert but I will still have snow falling ... I found the perfect location to move on to 1.7 now but I need more space then that tiny desert.
Random Things, I think, has a Biome Painter that should be able to do that. That's the first one that comes to mind, at least.

Also, I vaguely remember hearing that the RoC terraformer can change the actual underlying biome if you give it diamonds. Been too long to be sure I'm remembering that right, though.

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
yeah I got the rotarycraft one, it is what I planned to use it is just.. I am bad with rotarycraft.. still time to learn :) and I will look into random things and see. thanks someone :)

Linda Hartlen

Jul 29, 2019
the ic2 terraformer just changes the groundclutter or the surface doesnt change the biome ID. chromaticraft you say? hmm.. *goes to look* thank you

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Is it possible to use Mekanism Logistical Transporters to cycle princesses out of and back into an Apiary, and also to remove produce into a chest? It does the drones, but the princess won't go back in if there is a chest that it can go into.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Check the tutorial series here on these forums regarding LP, one of the videos cover Forestry bees.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

PhilHibbs

Forum Addict
Trusted User
Jan 15, 2013
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Check the tutorial series here on these forums regarding LP, one of the videos cover Forestry bees.

LP =Logistics Pipes, as against Mekanism? Also, tutorial series on the forum? Where do I find them? Aha. Yes, that's Logistics Pipes, which is not in the pack I'm playing (assuming that it was me that you were replying to).

So: Mekanism ducts. Combs into a chest, princess back into the apiary. Possible?

Last edited:
V

Viperion

I don't know what mod, but you have to have a hoe in your hand when you right click.

You have no idea how many times I just wanted to till the dirt but then my [old] mouse glitched and doubleclicked... :D
I don't think this is Pam's b/c I just tried it in my Life in the Woods game and it didn't do anything