Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think this is Pam's b/c I just tried it in my Life in the Woods game and it didn't do anything
Yeah. I've Pam's HarvestCraft and Agricraft, but it isn't doing that.

It must be some other mods that does this.

Would it be Tinker's Construct? I do not have it in my current compilation.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
LP =Logistics Pipes, as against Mekanism? Also, tutorial series on the forum? Where do I find them? Aha. Yes, that's Logistics Pipes, which is not in the pack I'm playing (assuming that it was me that you were replying to).

So: Mekanism ducts. Combs into a chest, princess back into the apiary. Possible?
Could you use the logistical sorter (the actual machine, not just the pipes themselves) to send one to one colour pipe and the other down another colour, kinda like old RedPower? I haven't done that myself in a while (probably should, because its different), but I seem to recall it working relatively well.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
If I just plonk down an MFR harvester/planter combo to work my agricraft crop farm, is this going to cause trouble?

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
ive never worked with hobbiest steam engine but i learned today about using the ender io tank to power it with lava bucket(early game power). i can get the bucket into the engine but i cant get it out and yes i did I set the tank to pull/push. Any idea?

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
What pipes are you using? Ducts with a servo should work, as conduits with a filter. I'm not home, so I can't exactly test it.

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
What pipes are you using? Ducts with a servo should work, as conduits with a filter. I'm not home, so I can't exactly test it.
i tried with ender io conduit and the pull/push feature on the tank. The tank pushes the bucket in but i cant get it out unless i manually take it out.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
i tried with ender io conduit and the pull/push feature on the tank. The tank pushes the bucket in but i cant get it out unless i manually take it out.
Conduits work efficiently, meaning they only move things if they have somewhere to go. If you right-click the conduit connected to the engine with an empty hand it will tell you if there is a valid destination.

Also, when you say "tank" is it literally a tank? Not a fluid transposer or something that can actually accepted an empt bucket? This may be the problem...

Dkittrell

Jul 29, 2019
Conduits work efficiently, meaning they only move things if they have somewhere to go. If you right-click the conduit connected to the engine with an empty hand it will tell you if there is a valid destination.

Also, when you say "tank" is it literally a tank? Not a fluid transposer or something that can actually accepted an empt bucket? This may be the problem...
Not sure you've used the ender io tank. This tank is a 1x1 tank that hold 16 buckets worth of fluid. Its purpose is to do what i want here, it fills buckets, like a fluid transposer and it will push/pull them out of its inventory. Its pretty cheap and very useful, you should check it out. The concept isnt my issue i just cant seem to pull the bucket from the engine.

Reactions: Ashendale

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
As you've said, never heard of it. Try this: the output arrow of the tank should be the same color as the input of the engine, and the output of the engine should be the same color of the input of the tank. These 2 colors should be different, is what I'm saying. Because I'm wit the idea that the engine is in a closed loop.

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Note that crop sticks down actually need replanting, so you only really need a Harvester.

So the harvester will harvest mature plants and leave the crop sticks behind?

Will the planter plant seeds into farmland with crop sticks in it?

Basically I want to automate this as much as possible...

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
So the harvester will harvest mature plants and leave the crop sticks behind?

Will the planter plant seeds into farmland with crop sticks in it?

Basically I want to automate this as much as possible...
You just the the harvester for agricraft crops. It's basically does the same thing as the player right clicking the crops, and harvests them and agricraft automatically puts the seed back in the crop stick. I don't have any experience with the planter, once the seeds were in the crop sticks the mfr harvester worked like magic.

Fill the crops with seeds, plop the harvester down (with power and output), and it should be automated.

Reactions: malicious_bloke

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
I've never tried to use the Planter to fill my crop sticks. I've always set up the farm by hand, then had automatic harvesting (MFR Harvester, TC Golems, BC Robots, etc.) do the rest. Since the crop sticks allow harvesting without breaking the entire plant, you end up never needing to reseed the field.

Ashendale

Jul 29, 2019
When I have mipmap enabled on any level, the glass in my inventory becomes completely transparent (same happens to fused quartz and quite clear glass, but to less extent on both of these items; I can still barely see them). I can only see numbers if I'm holding more than one. I'm using Faithful textures and Optifine. Is there a fix, or is it caused by Optifine or the texture pack?

Rei Da Tecnologia

Mar 2, 2016
Umuarama - PR, Brazil
Hello I have a ask...

where I put the upgrades Steve's Cart 2? by chance is...
cdn26_atwikiimg_com.jpg
if yes I can not put the "Upgrade: Creative Mode" how I can solve?