Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Aside from that, Energized Nodes only hold Primal Aspects, yes? No other aspects?
They don't Hold any aspects at all, but will only ever generate cv in primal aspects. As I mentioned, in the energisation process Compound Aspects are counted as each of their primals, but if there are multiple numbers for a certain primal, only the highest gets used in the calculation.

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
I want to play on my FTB Infinity world with a friend sometimes, so can I move the save on the server, and then when playing alone, move it back in my saves folder and continue without worry?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I want to play on my FTB Infinity world with a friend sometimes, so can I move the save on the server, and then when playing alone, move it back in my saves folder and continue without worry?
Yeah, shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Just remember that worlds can get quite large, and if you're internet can be slow, expect wait times to be quite high after you have gone to multiple dimensions, explored 2k+ blocks, etc.

Dreamer1986

Jun 13, 2014
Yeah, shouldn't be too much of an issue.
Just remember that worlds can get quite large, and if you're internet can be slow, expect wait times to be quite high after you have gone to multiple dimensions, explored 2k+ blocks, etc.
Okay, thank you. And I suspect that the only setting I need from server properties so I won't ruin my save is level-type=BIOMESOP, right?

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Cells Fluid crafting. How do I get started with that junk? I have resonant ender stored in a 1k fluid storage cell so how do I use that in an AE autocrafting recipe?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Extra Cells Fluid crafting. How do I get started with that junk? I have resonant ender stored in a 1k fluid storage cell so how do I use that in an AE autocrafting recipe?
Set it up like any other crafting recipe, however you use a bucket of <fluid> in the recipe. Unless it has changed since I last used it.

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
So as long as I have a fluid in my ME network I can use a canister or bucket of it and it'll do the thing? Does it actually craft said bucket and eat the metals or does it just pretend the fluid amount IS the bucket? Oh, how do I view the fluid amounts in my ME system?

All of the tuts for this are out of date and talk about a separate crafting terminal which was probably removed because of fragmentation.

EDIT: Enderium blend recipe doesn't craft if I just use a bucket of it in the recipe, it complains that it doesn't have a bucket of enderium, I have 8 buckets worth in storage.

Last edited:

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
So as long as I have a fluid in my ME network I can use a canister or bucket of it and it'll do the thing? Does it actually craft said bucket and eat the metals or does it just pretend the fluid amount IS the bucket? Oh, how do I view the fluid amounts in my ME system?

All of the tuts for this are out of date and talk about a separate crafting terminal which was probably removed because of fragmentation.
Is the fluid terminal no longer a thing? Or the terminal which you can place a bucket in (like you have the terminals which show how many items you have in storage)

As for crafting, I think you would need to leave a bucket in your system, and it will work (though I can't remember if that is necessary)... it's been well over a year since I last used it.

prendolin

Jul 29, 2019
Is the fluid terminal no longer a thing? Or the terminal which you can place a bucket in (like you have the terminals which show how many items you have in storage)

As for crafting, I think you would need to leave a bucket in your system, and it will work (though I can't remember if that is necessary)... it's been well over a year since I last used it.

I had already made and installed a fluid terminal, I forgot that it does that. I have 7 buckets and 8Kmb of resonant ender in my system. I import into my system from the magma crucible and it goes into the fluid storage drives automatically, I've only made the terminal and import bus for fluids.

LeQwasd

Jul 29, 2019
Regrowth pack.
I was about to make my first rolling machine, so to get aluminium sheets, I built blacksmiths anvil and hammer from mariculture. Problem is - it doesnt work for me. At first, I placed down block of aluminium, hit with hammer, and nothing happened. No "click" sounds, it seems that the hammer is trying to mine the anvil, and not using it as a tool. I then loaded my other map, in which I already did this step, it worked there fine. Loaded back my map, tried again, it turned aluminium block into unproccessed aluminium sheet with 0% progress, with a click. But now I still cannot finish it - it wont click, it just tries to mine the anvil. What is wrong there? Why doesnt it work? Are there any quests I need to complete to do this?

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
What the heck is "Ender Air Bottle" from Botania? It's needed in Infinity Evolved Expert Mode to make Thaumcraft Void Jars... there's no recipe in NEI and a google search was fruitless.

LeQwasd

Jul 29, 2019
What the heck is "Ender Air Bottle" from Botania? It's needed in Infinity Evolved Expert Mode to make Thaumcraft Void Jars... there's no recipe in NEI and a google search was fruitless.
In regrowth it was air from The End. Go there with empty bottle, and right click in the air.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
In regrowth it was air from The End. Go there with empty bottle, and right click in the air.
Indeed. By default, it's used for some lategame Botania stuff, like Corporea and Red String.

Also, when in doubt, check the Lexica Botania. Everything is there.

Reactions: erindalc

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019

Thanks. That answer seems so obvious I feel kinda stupid for even asking it. LOL

Indeed. By default, it's used for some lategame Botania stuff, like Corporea and Red String.

Also, when in doubt, check the Lexica Botania. Everything is there.

Thanks. I did look in the book but didn't find it. I don't see an entry in the index and I also typed "ender", "air", and "bottle" in the search function inside the book and nothing came up.

LeQwasd

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks. That answer seems so obvious I feel kinda stupid for even asking it. LOL

Thanks. I did look in the book but didn't find it. I don't see an entry in the index and I also typed "ender", "air", and "bottle" in the search function inside the book and nothing came up.
Maybe you need to upgrade the book through that elven portal. Not sure.

LeQwasd

Jul 29, 2019
Regrowth pack.
I was about to make my first rolling machine, so to get aluminium sheets, I built blacksmiths anvil and hammer from mariculture. Problem is - it doesnt work for me. At first, I placed down block of aluminium, hit with hammer, and nothing happened. No "click" sounds, it seems that the hammer is trying to mine the anvil, and not using it as a tool. I then loaded my other map, in which I already did this step, it worked there fine. Loaded back my map, tried again, it turned aluminium block into unproccessed aluminium sheet with 0% progress, with a click. But now I still cannot finish it - it wont click, it just tries to mine the anvil. What is wrong there? Why doesnt it work? Are there any quests I need to complete to do this?
I did those couple of diving quests, and after that, it worked. I am not sure, if this is a feature, or a bug.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Trying to make this Mana Infused Dust with the Primal Mana liquid... in Infinity Expert it requires a whole bunch of weird stuff which I finally made, however now I need to get Liquid XP into the Tinker's Smeltery. I thought the trick was to turn a Drain Block around and then use Ender IO fluid conduit or similar inserting into the Drain Block? Doesn't work. What am I doing wrong? Can I just dump buckets into the Smeltery manually somehow? Thru the controller maybe? (Nope didn't work). Pour the liquid right in at the top?

EDIT: Figured it out. Must make "Casting Channel", then connect the channel to a drain (facing the normal way, outward, you don't turn it around). Place tank above channel and it will output into channel and flow into Smeltery!

Last edited:

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
I had already made and installed a fluid terminal, I forgot that it does that. I have 7 buckets and 8Kmb of resonant ender in my system. I import into my system from the magma crucible and it goes into the fluid storage drives automatically, I've only made the terminal and import bus for fluids.
from what i remember u have always needed an assembler(no not the normal ithem one) to crafting using actual fluid stored in a fluid drive i believe its simply called something like " fluid assembler" its made by crafting a normal assembler with something else (i dont remember what besides something extracells has used this ithem(s) for other things (just take encoded pattern with the bucket of material it needs(in enderium case yes do put the normal recipe for enderium blend on the pattern including the normal bucket of resonant ender ) the difference if u want to use the fluid in a fluid cell u place the the pattern in side the "Fluid assembler"