Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Thank, Epidemia78. Final thing...my Dayblooms and Nightshades died for Botania. Are they supposed to do that? Is there a way to make them last longer?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Thank, Epidemia78. Final thing...my Dayblooms and Nightshades died for Botania. Are they supposed to do that? Is there a way to make them last longer?
Yes, this was a semi-recent addition called decay. Passive flowers decay after a period of time.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
yes they're supposed to do that, either upgrade your mana gen to non-passive flowers, or upgrade botania to the latest version and apply enchanted soil underneath them to prevent them from dying

Tbsc

Jul 29, 2019
Out of curiosity, how is a "passive" flower defined?
Pretty sure that it means it being self sufficient, like the daybloom, you just plant it and here you have, infinite (just slow) mama generation.

Sent from my phone to this forum

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
yes they're supposed to do that, either upgrade your mana gen to non-passive flowers, or upgrade botania to the latest version and apply enchanted soil underneath them to prevent them from dying

-redacted-

Found the newest one. Thanks.

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Out of curiosity, how is a "passive" flower defined?
passive flowers are : dayblooms,nightshades,hydrogeaos(how ever u spell them )

enchanted soil is not a normal crafting recipe nei wont show it
its planting an overgrowth seed on grass or dirt , alas overgrowth seeds are dungeon and gai2 loot only

Reactions: erindalc and Pyure

krazy_kow

Jan 9, 2014
Does Botanias Terra Shatterer remember how much mana I put into it between each rank or will it reset if I grab it while it is charging?

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
It does remember it's charge. Bear in mind having it activated will drain the charge, so only activate when needed.