Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Is there any way to make the IC2 version of Iridium Ore if I haven't found one yet? I set up an MFR Laser Drill and it keeps popping up the AOBD2 version.

Also, I got the new Infinity Update and my saved world has 54 blocks/items missing...but it only lists about 15. How do I see the full list?

If I recall, if you have an example of the ore you want and it's in the ore dictionary, you can place the ore into a JABBA barrel (remember to lock it after) and if it's an equivalent in the O.D. it'll converted to your desired type just by putting it in the barrel.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
If I recall, if you have an example of the ore you want and it's in the ore dictionary, you can place the ore into a JABBA barrel (remember to lock it after) and if it's an equivalent in the O.D. it'll converted to your desired type just by putting it in the barrel.

No, I don't have that type of Iridium Ore. Haven't found it yet.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
There is a ridiculous amount of spam threads in the General FTB Chat section that were made almost 4 hours ago. Almost 3 pages worth of threads. Either you're looking in the wrong places or for some reason you can't physically see them.

And its still there...

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
There is a ridiculous amount of spam threads in the General FTB Chat section that were made almost 4 hours ago. Almost 3 pages worth of threads. Either you're looking in the wrong places or for some reason you can't physically see them.
And its still there...
9b04dab7aa.png

So for some reason I was able to delete all those threads. Ping me if it happens again... :)

Reactions: pc_assassin

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
IIRC it's not a constant drain, only when you're around the flower.

If you want the flower to have a smaller range, get a petite flower.

Reactions: Ashendale

nefentari

Jul 29, 2019
What's the best way to disable an enchantment for the enchantment table (Soulbound from AM2 because it's buggy and I still have Soulbound from EnderIO)?
Can I just set the ID to 0 in the config or is it possible to do that via Minetweaker?
Anyone? :/

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
On Infinity, is it possible to turn of the Fallen Kanade's effect? With a redstone signal, or something?
Most functional flowers have a redstone root as a component. Those that do can be turned off by supplying it with a redstone signal.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
I vaguely recall seeing a mod where the item and the book went into the crafting grid and the book ended up with the enchant from the item.
I also recall one where this could happen if you put the item in the crafting grid by itself with another mod.

I'd love to use the MFR disenchanter, but it does not fit the pack theme.

So, all that having been said, does anybody know one that does this?

Edit:
(MFR too large.)
(Immibis's Liquid EXP, lovely mod, not on curseforge)
(Enchivil, very tiny, and neat, not on curseforge)
bibliocraft can make enchant books

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Is there a tool I can use to rotate Openblock devices?

Also, Liquid XP is on the Author's site and is great to have.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
I emptied a couple of town/villages and have the inhabitants locked up in my Prison...but they're starting to create a lot of lag.

What would happen if I shoved all of them into my Smeltery?

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
OK, thanks. Here's another question: I want to be able to fill a pit quickly with either lava or water in Infinity. What device do I need?