Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PokeMaserJ

Jul 29, 2019
currently only way seems to be creating a new profile and copying the contents of the old instance over
thank you. Also, anyone know who made it so if you tried to level up a Tinker Tool on the MmmMmmMmm dummies it turns the tool into a chicken? I typed it what I was told to, and it kept telling me to say it...

A_Hairy_Potatoe

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm a semi noob at AE 2. I'm playing on FTB Infinity and I'm having problems figuring out how to specify/filter a single item from the secondary output from the Pulverizer e.g I want to filter out cinnabar from pulverizing gold but I only want it to pull out cinnabar into my AE system. How would I approach it ?

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
Hello I'm a semi noob at AE 2. I'm playing on FTB Infinity and I'm having problems figuring out how to specify/filter a single item from the secondary output from the Pulverizer e.g I want to filter out cinnabar from pulverizing gold but I only want it to pull out cinnabar into my AE system. How would I approach it ?

Use an import bus and just put an example of the item you want into the slot on its' menu. That tells it to only import that item and leave everything else.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Which mod controls ore generation in Resurrection? Is it GregTech, CustomOreGen, or cofhWorld?
Probably GregTech, considering as it's the main focus of the pack. I'm not totally certain on that, though- all I know is that the ore generation isn't quite the same as GregTech's defaults.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Cofh's world gen is highly configurable, my guess would actually be this handling Gregtech ores. But that said I don't play Ressurection. (I'm not overly fond of Gregtech.)

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Gregtech has its own kind of ore generation for a bunch of ores. I guess it controls most of the oregen in Resurrection.

thephoenixlodge

Jul 29, 2019
Which mod controls ore generation in Resurrection? Is it GregTech, CustomOreGen, or cofhWorld?
I'm pretty sure it's CustomOreGen, as I recall reading somewhere that it was specifically used instead of COFH to manage the ores as COFH couldn't work with the special way Greg's ore blocks are done.

Bickers

Jul 29, 2019
thank you. Also, anyone know who made it so if you tried to level up a Tinker Tool on the MmmMmmMmm dummies it turns the tool into a chicken? I typed it what I was told to, and it kept telling me to say it...
i think its from clicking to fast ive had it while fighting mobs to get it back you gotta type in the full line it tells you not just the / command

Bmanol12

Jul 29, 2019
So i was experimenting with the twilight forest mod. I went in and spawned in a hollow hill that i haven't progressed to (i couldn't break blocks, acid rain kept hitting me causing 0 damage[very annoying]) I eventually brought TNT and blew up the portal hoping to destroy it(to then get a new portal in an above ground area that i could break blocks in). I would then kill myself and spawn in overworld and make a new portal. I blew up the TNT and died, but then spawned in the hollow hill and now have no way of getting out, or to the overworld? Please help soon, i have put many, many hours into this world and i do not want to lose it! :)

Jess887cp

Jul 29, 2019
So i was experimenting with the twilight forest mod. I went in and spawned in a hollow hill that i haven't progressed to (i couldn't break blocks, acid rain kept hitting me causing 0 damage[very annoying]) I eventually brought TNT and blew up the portal hoping to destroy it(to then get a new portal in an above ground area that i could break blocks in). I would then kill myself and spawn in overworld and make a new portal. I blew up the TNT and died, but then spawned in the hollow hill and now have no way of getting out, or to the overworld? Please help soon, i have put many, many hours into this world and i do not want to lose it! :)
You can build a twilight portal the other way, using the same method. All the materials to do so are in the dimension. If you are dying instantly then you could always cheat and either build yourself another portal or use the command to change your dimension. I can't remember what that is off the top of my head though.