Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Well as a middle ground, you could cheat yourself one descriptive book and try it again in the next age

CAB

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe it was fully removed then.
But there was still no need to repost, just because a new page had started. Just don't want you getting any warning points :)

All goodness. :)

Hey i found the setting it's

equipables {
B:Exo-Armor-Craftable=true
}

in the TinkersConstruct.cfg

BUT it didn't seem to work :-(

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
How exactly does an HEE dragon essence altar work? The compendium isn't very helpful; pedestals? Blocks? Does anybody know how to use this?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
All goodness. :)

Hey i found the setting it's

equipables {
B:Exo-Armor-Craftable=true
}

in the TinkersConstruct.cfg

BUT it didn't seem to work :-(
CAB, please don't repost the same thing. Especially on the same page.
Especially if you are quoting me in it both times. If I haven't replied since you posted, it's because I either haven't checked the forums, or I haven't checked this thread.

In answer to your question. It has probably been coded so that ex-armour couldn't be crafted in more recent versions, as I know in earlier 1.7 releases of TiCon exo-armour was quite buggy

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Is there any growth tick increasers other than watering can? An automate able if possible
I believe the sprinker from agricraft does.
There is also a mod in Clouds of Darkness, I can't remember the name, that adds a block, which when placed under the block the crop is on, will increase growth ticks. And these are stackable, so you can have 20 of them in a line below the dirt your crop is planted on for more speed.

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the sprinker from agricraft does.
There is also a mod in Clouds of Darkness, I can't remember the name, that adds a block, which when placed under the block the crop is on, will increase growth ticks. And these are stackable, so you can have 20 of them in a line below the dirt your crop is planted on for more speed.
Oh that sounds useful but i already have ore blocks under the crops. I'm using agricraft resource crops. Not as op as magical crops but it is okay and i have a stack of diamonds in about half an hour. Does thaumcraft lanp of growth use growth ticks?

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Oh that sounds useful but i already have ore blocks under the crops. I'm using agricraft resource crops. Not as op as magical crops but it is okay and i have a stack of diamonds in about half an hour. Does thaumcraft lanp of growth use growth ticks?
Yes, it does. Forgot about that.
You need to have jars with herba in them to power it. But grab a stack or 2 of leaves and have them get cooked up, you only get herba :)

malicious_bloke

Over-Achiever
Jul 28, 2013
tbh with lamps of growth I just set up an automated alchemical furnace, feed it fuel and netherwort and forget about it.

Herba and a spare sideline of Praecantatio, which I route back to my general aspect storage for infusion crafting.

Works best if you have an automated Alumentum production facility as coal tends to be a bit slow on throughput :3

Also also also, lamps give growth ticks to netherwort, so you speed up your fuel production by using it :p

Works the same with the rotarycraft fertilizer and magical crops bone seeds :D

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
tbh with lamps of growth I just set up an automated alchemical furnace, feed it fuel and netherwort and forget about it.

Herba and a spare sideline of Praecantatio, which I route back to my general aspect storage for infusion crafting.

Works best if you have an automated Alumentum production facility as coal tends to be a bit slow on throughput :3

Yeah, I like to set up the furnace at the edge of my farms and use pipes to send the herba to four lamps spaced out evenly, one block above the crops. The middle block under the water is where I place the EIO vacuum chest because I love harvest golems but not so much the gather ones.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
I would make more ages, But i'm stuck in a world that has no water or trees. I don't have admin commands to do /tpx 0.
If your on a multiplayer server - can't you get someone to bring a book and lectern to you. If not cheating is the only solution I know of!

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Saplings too?
If you use saplings and a void jar for the arbor ...... set up next to a tree farm and you have a closed setup. Lamp grows trees - wood to furnace = charcoal for alchemical furnace and vanilla furnace - alchemical furnace produces arbor = void & herba to grow trees and anything nearby.

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
If you use saplings and a void jar for the arbor ...... set up next to a tree farm and you have a closed setup. Lamp grows trees - wood to furnace = charcoal for alchemical furnace and vanilla furnace - alchemical furnace produces arbor = void & herba to grow trees and anything nearby.
How big is lamps range?

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully a simple question on the subject of bees - DW20 pack - I have forestry bees, extra bees and magic bees and I know that the silk touch on the ender quarry picks up the Extra bees hives as I have rocky (185), oblivion, infernal, water & curious hives. And even though NEI does not show the oblivion and infernal hives I do have them. What I don't have is Deep hive (attuned bee) - it is also not showing in NEI.

I know that the information I have is probably old as some hive names are changed - Swamp hive is now a Marshy Hive same as the bee I think.

So the question is does the attuned bee still come from hives of is it now only from breeding? I am mining a magic biome to see if I can get one that way. So second question am I going about it the right way?

Also oddly when I click the attuned bee in NEI to see the crafting recipe it shown a Mystical bee in a Blood altar gets a Blood bee