Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Rathengar

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any device in FTB infinity 1.3.4 that lets you teleport from one location to a receiving destination please ? (Must be locations i can choose myself)

I have found the orbs in draconic mod, but they have limited charges. The elevator from openblock only let me go up and down (logicly). and the eye from ender IO has a limit range. I kinda wanna avoid these things and rather pay with power or something else for endless range in same world.

Thanks for your time

akvgergo

Jul 29, 2019
Really simple question this! Is there a way the player can remove an item at a time from a ME interface?

I am keeping stacks in them but can only pick up a stack (left click) or a half stack (right click) - tried mouse wheel, holding shift, holding ctrl, holding space, holding Alt. Am I missing something or can't it be done?

Try shift R-click. That *should* work.
FYI another neat trick is to middle click on an item, that you already teached the system how to craft. This way, you don't have to remove all the items from the system if you want to craft some extras.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any device in FTB infinity 1.3.4 that lets you teleport from one location to a receiving destination please ? (Must be locations i can choose myself)

I have found the orbs in draconic mod, but they have limited charges. The elevator from openblock only let me go up and down (logicly). and the eye from ender IO has a limit range. I kinda wanna avoid these things and rather pay with power or something else for endless range in same world.

Thanks for your time
When Botania gets an update, kill a few gaia's roll a few dice and you may get the "Frugel Eye"(I think it is called) which allows you to have 1 teleport location for each star sign. This is balanced as it is an end game thing in Botania, and killing enough Gaia to get it could be anywhere from 1 - 1000 (I killed 15 Gaia before I rolled a dice which gave it)
Or you can use Mystcraft intralinking. (This is a cheap, and very dirty method, and should not be used if you want there to be some cost to what you are doing)

Hello, I need some help with FTB infinity. The MFR harvesters idle time have been increased from (IIRC) 5 ticks to 15 ticks, which made my usual farm setup useless. Does anybody know where can I set back this value exactly? I haven't find it in the configs so I just regenerated the whole minefactoryreloaded folder, but with no success. Anybody help?
Are you emptying sludge from it?

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019
Blood magic is in there isn't it - teleposers can transport the player, you just have to go to the location first to place the teleposer. Also works across dimensions. Fairly easy to craft if you have an altar and some ender pearls. You also need projectRed for wireless sender/receiver but I don't recall if they cross dimensions.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Blood magic is in there isn't it - teleposers can transport the player, you just have to go to the location first to place the teleposer. Also works across dimensions. Fairly easy to craft if you have an altar and some ender pearls. You also need projectRed for wireless sender/receiver but I don't recall if they cross dimensions.
I don't know if that functionality was removed, or if it needs LP in the owners network though...
I tried using teleposers (using every tier of focus) to teleport players between 2 areas, and it didn't work.

akvgergo

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if that functionality was removed, or if it needs LP in the owners network though...
I tried using teleposers (using every tier of focus) to teleport players between 2 areas, and it didn't work.
Player teleportation between dimensions was definently removed due to bypassing every kind of dimension limitation (Different inventories per dimensions for example) and for causing other various issues. Non-interdimensional teleportation however should still be possible if it's enabled in the configs.

Rathengar

Jul 29, 2019
When Botania gets an update, kill a few gaia's roll a few dice and you may get the "Frugel Eye"(I think it is called) which allows you to have 1 teleport location for each star sign. This is balanced as it is an end game thing in Botania, and killing enough Gaia to get it could be anywhere from 1 - 1000 (I killed 15 Gaia before I rolled a dice which gave it)
Or you can use Mystcraft intralinking. (This is a cheap, and very dirty method, and should not be used if you want there to be some cost to what you are doing)

Thank you, i have never tried Botania was my plan to do it on this server , so that will work. (when update comes) Guess i use the draconic orb for now. i do like stuff cost abit to use :)

Thanks. I'll guess i can give it a try. i dont need to cross dimentions anyway :)

New question: What is the mod called that has "clone stations" (proberly wrong name) ? I seen it once before on another server, but i forgetten name please.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know what to do with a Larvae from Forestry bees mod, how do you grow it into a real bee?

Nevermind I found a video that shows you put it in an Incubator with Growth Medium.

Ocker

Jul 29, 2019

Not sure if it uses LP, would imagine it does, I have a 8 set up on my overworld, 2 in each direction about 1000 & 2000 from base.
The focus needs to be in the outpost teleposer, be sure to have the teleposer radius (I use 3x3 but I think that is unnecessary) entirely in a chunk and spot load it.

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
Wisp spawners are found in one place, underneath a world gen structure formed around a sinister node. You'll need to look for a group of Obsidian Totems around a chest, with the sinsiter node above the chest, and the wisp spawner is just under the obsidian flooring. A sinister Lodestone might be helpful.

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Off topic, but I find it oddly amusing that many questions are answered by either that day's or a recent DW20 Let's Play... should I start making a tinfoil hat? :D

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Off topic, but I find it oddly amusing that many questions are answered by either that day's or a recent DW20 Let's Play... should I start making a tinfoil hat? :D
I find it oddly disturbing that most of these questions are answered by DW20 videos... That and that a lot of the questions are about the DW20 pack *pukes internally*

D

Deleted member 54080

So, I had taken a bit of a sabbatical from Minecraft, and spent a few months playing other games (D3, Borderlands 2, Civ 5, that sort of thing. made another run though Skyrim doing melee, etc)

So, being that its been a while, I just grabbed D20 as that's one of the ones I was playing in 1.6.x

Fired it up, started a local world, and began putzing about. Mining around 33ish with a small base, a furnace, hopper above feeding down, and some chests to store shit in while I stockpile some resources. Nothing fancy.

For some reason though, I can't seem to get the item ducts to work right. I did about 8 searches here on the forums and they all said it was fixed or it's a loading/chunking issue.

Well, I've tried about a dozen reloads and that doesn't do anything. I've used the crescent hammer every which way I can think of, and it just isnt going.

Are opaque item ducts broken, or is my inner retard just not getting me the search I need to find the fix?

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
You need to use a Servo from Thermal Dynamics. Higher Teir Servos have both more options filterwise and faster extraction rates.

The same goes for Filters and Retreivers. Higher Teirs have more filtering options, and faster retrival rates (for the retriever, obviously)