AppleCraft - FTB |FTB Beta-A 1.4.2|Whitelist or |No PvP - Creeper Explosions Off

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Jackson Carroll

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - baronvonblack
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - Not much at all, i've seen a couple videos of FTB, and wanted to try! :D
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope! :D
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft?Want to play with other people on a FTB server because it looks pretty awesome! :D

• IGN - II_ViGiLAnTe_II
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - Nothing just watched a couple other videos.
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? Play with a lot of other people and have an enjoyable time :D

• IGN - II_SweetHeart_II
  • Age - 10
  • FTB Experience - Nothing! :D
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? Play with a lot of pople, have fun, do fun stuff.
Applying for both me (Baron) and my siblings Irl (Vig, and Sweet,)
Tyvm :D

monkeybutts789

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - "monkeybutts789"
  • Age - "15"
  • FTB Experience - "Experienced"
  • Have you ever been banned? -no
  • Why Were you banned? - i wasnt banned
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - because i love to create things with others and learn about the other mods from other people

BartenderPMC

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Vigleiven, called Bartender
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I haven't played Minecraft with mods, I've gotten to the limits within vanilla Minecraft that's why I'm trying Minecraft out on the absolute new level, which is mods. I usually am good at what I do and what I am interested in. :p
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yeah
  • Why Were you banned? - I wasn't really into Minecraft back then I didn't feel it. I was bored and wanted to try out the X-Ray mod, I put it on and went on a random no-whitelist highly griefed server and mined some diamonds, made armor and then I got bored and destroyed all the diamonds, jumped in lava, logged off and removed the server. A few months later I discovered that I had a ban in MCBans for X-Ray. I dislike cheating and respect people's hard work, I didn't use it because I am a cheater but I wanted to try out the mod for once.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I am looking for a mature and chill community that where I can just come and enjoy Minecraft as how it is meant to be enjoyed, pure survival, no item hacking or cheats. No worries about some douche coming in your house and stealing your things, another reason is that I want to enjoy the mod since I cannot play it in SSP.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Conguy97
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - Experienced with some but not all
  • Have you ever been banned? - Once, ironically, on my own server. lol
  • Why Were you banned? - Didn't set permissions correctly on my own server. Meaning people banned me, then I banned them.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I am looking for a fun FTB server.

gccruz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - gccruz
Age - 33
FTB Experience - between noob and new
Have you ever been banned? - no
Why Were you banned? - n/a
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I wanna try something new. Just got into tekkit and FTB, And would like to learn more. I current own and manage a small bukkit server.

Xatros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Xatros
Age - 23
FTB Experience - Played a lot of IC2, BC, redpower, and ee2 and have also played a lot of FTB on other servers.
Have you ever been banned? - no
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Other FTB servers I've been on are down over half the time, I'm looking for one that's usually up. And because I love playing FTB!

pims1997

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - pims1997
  • Age - 15
  • FTB Experience - Pretty Experienced (played tekkit and technic over a year, played minecraft since Beta 1.2_02)
  • Have you ever been banned? - :D Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - I have not been banned :p
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I can make awesome builds :p and I am also looking for a server :p

Templar_Tman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN - Templar_Tman
Age - 15
FTB experience - i know my way around the mod a good deal and have been playing since half way through the beta, but Bees is not my strong suit but ill pick it up eventually
Have you ever been banned? - Nope
Why Were you banned? - never been on too many servers for long so never really got too much started
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - i enjoy the modpack alot and i want to start playing with some other people for a change!

torkantos

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - torkantos
  • Age - 19
  • FTB Experience - Meh, so-so
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Always looking for an active, fun server to contribute to

FlyingKanga

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FlyingKanga
Experience: I'm pretty knowledgeable in mods from Tekkit such as ComputerCraft or IndustrialCraft, and I'm also a fast learner for FTB.
Have you ever been banned? No, I'm one who carries banhammers on other servers though. :)
Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft?: Looking for a decent server with mature people, SSP too lonely for me. D:

MikeDaNewb

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - MIikeDaNewb
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Some, not much
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I need some FTB multiplayer to survive!

Noa12390

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Sharamain
  • Age - 32
  • FTB Experience - very experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - never
  • Why Were you banned? - ...
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? i like to play minecraft and well can't host do to my net speed

Kidtim

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kidtim
Experience: 6 or 7/10
have you ever been banned: No
Why were you banned: n/a
Why do you want to join: because this server seems peaceful and kind, i want to experience ftb on multiplayer and servers with 250+ people get out of hand where as smaller servers like this one are usally better and you get to know everyone better and less of a chance of grief.

DannyChad

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - DannyChad (Yes, I am from your old server, :) )
  • Age - 14
  • FTB Experience - I have played on single player quite a bit and I am quite familiar with a few mods in the pack.
  • Have you ever been banned? - I have been banned because my friend was joking around.
  • Why Were you banned? - "My friend though it would be funny.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I loved your last server and I want to really get into FTB.
Thank you!

ahar411

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ahar_computer
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience -not so much
  • Have you ever been banned? - never
  • Why Were you banned? - didnt get banned
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? -Because i love to play with others