AppleCraft - FTB |FTB Beta-A 1.4.2|Whitelist or |No PvP - Creeper Explosions Off

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
hailphilhellmuth
Understand how most mods work & how they interact with each other.
no, dont ever see a reason I would be.
n/a
the server I been on has just gone down & for the 3rd time it may requires a new map.

Wubbbi

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Wubbbi
  • Age - 21
  • FTB Experience - moderate
  • Have you ever been banned? - no
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Playing on a nice server is much more fun than singelplayer games. I want to set up several things of several mods. I hope I can do this on your server! :D See you ingame! ;)

Harryboy123

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Harryboy123
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - moderate
  • Have you ever been banned? No
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? I want to play with my friend who is already on the server.

bigpiemans

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - bigpiemans
  • age - 13
  • FTB Experience - i know some of the mods and played with the others
  • Have you ever been banned - no
  • Why do you want to be apart of AppleCraft - because it seems like fun

ajb105

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - ajb105
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - Intermediate
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Were you banned? - n/a
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I wan't to tgry out SMP of ftb

Kiuny

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Kiuny
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - Well, I've been a fan of Direwolf20 since his first let's paly. I think I know the mods very well, except for the new ones like Factorization and Thermal Expansion...Also, I kinda lack some knowledge about Railcraft
  • Have you ever been banned? - I just found out that I was banned on 2 servers I don't even remember playing on them (I got rejected from another server like 2 hours ago). However, the bans were taken like one and a half years ago (Found that out from MCBans)
  • Why Were you banned? - I have absolutely no idea :)
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Aside from the fact that I'm awesome, I want to play the FTB modpack with some friends, or even make new friends by playing it on a server.
And just if you want, I would like to ask you to add Night_Claw to the whitelist as well. He's my best friend and I would like to play with him on the server. He's to lazy to make an application right now. He has the same mod knowledge as me and he has no bans at all.

eapo108

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - eapo108
  • Age - 13 on dec 8
  • FTB Experience - good with most of the mods
  • Have you ever been banned? - nope
  • Why Were you banned? - nope
  • Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - sounds like good server

Night1Claw

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Night_claw
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I consider it to be moderate (define moderate...), as same as above (Kiuny)
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope, joined many servers, made a lot of friends.
  • Why Were you banned? - ......
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Spend quality time with some great people, learn from more experienced players.
  • I saw that you weren't accepting any more players, please count me in as soon as the server is more stable.

imdutch21

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: superbartje12
FTB experience: "prety good" i playd with lots of the ftb mods
ever been banned? yes becous somewhan ells blamed me for stealing :'(
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft?: im looking for a good server with nice people

penguinman235

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: penguinman235
FTB experience: i am very good with ftb but i am still a noob with forrestry :(
ever been banned? i dont believe so.
Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft?: I am tired of having servers that do not have any whitelist and are constantly griefed.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - wisdoms
  • Age - 20
  • FTB Experience - Retired Tekkit, Have about 2 days into new
  • Have you ever been banned? - No, never- not even from vanilla.
  • Why Were you banned? - Yes.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because, I want to start on a server that is open and stable to new players.
Shoot me a Skype if you want- I'll msg you if you PM me for my Skype Info~
I also play;
League of Legends, Diablo 3

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - panaplo123
  • Age - 23
  • FTB Experience - i make something like faction in a server with 19 friends xD
  • Have you ever been banned? - NO
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because i want to play ftb and help people!