AppleCraft - FTB |FTB Beta-A 1.4.2|Whitelist or |No PvP - Creeper Explosions Off

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Juicestin

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Juicestin
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - Not really that experienced but i really want to get to know FTB and well be great learning experience playing with experienced players.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Never
  • Why Were you banned? - n/a
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? Im looking for a good server where everyone helps eachother to build a great server.

GYY52380

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - DarkSpyro52380
  • Age - 12
  • FTB Experience - "Really experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - "Yes. From Craftedmovie's server.
  • Why Were you banned? - "My friend borrowed me some diamonds, and then he told the moderator that i "stole" his diamonds. It was affuly funny :p
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - "Because I am looking for an FTB server for a long time now. This looked like the best choise. It has small and helpful community and disabled creeper explosions :p
  • P.S.: Sorry for bad English. My main language is Croatian.

SlaskoCZ

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - SlaskoCZ
  • Age - 18
  • FTB Experience - I play since beta
  • Have you ever been banned? - No!
  • Why Were you banned?
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I played on another server but he is little laggy and it rains almost all the time there!!

deejkdeejk

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN? - deejkdeejk
  • Age? - 19
  • FTB experience? - Um, well I have extensive experience with the modpack-that-shall-not-be-named, so there's that. I'm a straight scrub when it comes to Thermal and Factorization, though... :p
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yeah, from an old drug-themed server for arguing with a corrupt mod.
  • Why were you banned? - See above ;P
  • Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Mainly because SSP is really boring and I'd like to hone my FTB skills before the full version is released!
Edit: Grr, just missed Deadly's thread check :(

Deadlyapples

Jul 29, 2019
Ok try now.. ffs this whitelist isnt doing great is it :p[DOUBLEPOST=1353614847][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok Thread check and all added. sorry for the wait[DOUBLEPOST=1353614892][/DOUBLEPOST]Seems that the Whitelist only likes lower case letters. Never noticed before -.-

IncredibleAnt

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN? - Incredibleant
  • Age? - 22
  • FTB experience? - minimal only recently started the mod-pack that must not be named before this. i know mystcraft and thaumcraft. would like to learn more on the rest however
  • Have you ever been banned? -No
  • Why were you banned? - I was killed in hardcore multi however very early on
  • Why do you want to be part of AppleCraft? I miss being part of a close involved server. my last server like that was kingdoms faction server but haven't had a strong server since then. had a few friend servers but like yours most of my friends tend to dissappear fast.

Matt Campbell

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - MC190286
  • Age - 26
  • FTB Experience - Limited
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - I wasn't
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Really enjoy FTB single player style thought it would be good to see what others do and join into a group

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
  • IGN - arallak
  • Age - 30
  • FTB Experience - intermediate knowledge in all mods.
  • Have you ever been banned? - I've never been banned.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I liked the server, looks good. I hope to have fun, make friends and create legal constructions.

Billybobjoey

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Billybobjoey
  • Age - 14 (I act and sound a lot older, if you want proof you can check my youtube)
  • FTB Experience - Sort of moderate. I'm kinda new to FTB but I know tekkit really well. Since some mods from tekkit are in FTB, i'll just put myself there.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Possibly? I think I might have been once on an old Tekkit server.
  • Why Were you banned? - Somebody hacked in some banned items and gave them to me. I didn't know they were banned and they banned me.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because i'm awesome. Just kidding. I sort of want to experiment around while still being on survival. I sort of want to help people that need help when I get more experience with FTB, and possibly make a shop if I figure out how to use the Trade-o-mats. I sort of want to make a really nice home, and since this is whitelisted i'm less afraid of getting griefed.
  • Thanks for taking the time to read this application, and hope to be on soon! -Billy

xXVboyXx

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - xXVboyXx
  • Age - 20
  • FTB Experience - experience~
  • Have you ever been banned? - yes
  • Why Were you banned? - that admin hate me @@
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because this server looks cool, gonna try it out~~

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - underground5456
  • Age - 15 much more mature than children my age
  • FTB Experience - very experienced
  • Have you ever been banned? - never
  • Why Were you banned? - n/a
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - because I would like to contribute to a community and be part of a friendly community. I am a classy guy and would never grief or destroy other peoples creations.

Rohedron

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Rohedron
  • Age - 25
  • FTB Experience - Moderate. I am still learning the deeper areas of the mods. I'm just thankful that there are wikis and NEI. Haha.
  • Have you ever been banned? - This would be my first time applying for a server.
  • Why Were you banned? - N/A
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Apples are a very tasty fruit. The seed of temptation. No, really, I'm interested in how very different server play is from SSP and also possibly getting experience for starting a smaller server for a few friends of mine. I try to be a very helpful person and look forward to working with others to create something that is epic.

JuwanSkinner

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - JuwanSkinner
  • Age - 16
  • FTB Experience - I never played tekkit but I took the time and put together my own compilation of mods. Spent 100+ hours on it so I have a lot of experiance with mods.
  • Have you ever been banned? - Yes.
  • Why Were you banned? - Using an alternate account to avoid a death ban(It was a hardcore server and if you died you got banned for 1 month).
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I have been playing FTB since the release and I just want to get the feel of SMP and to have a good amount of people to play with.

HOLOMOFO

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Forosuto
  • Age - 15 (I'm mature tho)
  • FTB Experience - Been playing for a year or so and I watch DW20
  • Have you ever been banned? - Nope
  • Why Were you banned? - I wasn't banned.
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - Because I'm addicted to FTB :p

Wakigo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Carlostoval
  • Age - 17
  • FTB Experience - most of the same things on tekkit(BC, IC, etc), twilight forest, and little forestry
  • Have you ever been banned? - Not once
  • Why Were you banned? - Never been banned
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - No PvP? No creeper explosion? YES! also because I REALLY hate being alone doing these things and I would like to share and/or learn from others.

brandon706

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN - Brandon808
  • Age - Just about 20
  • FTB Experience - Alot! I have been using most of these mods since there first release
  • Have you ever been banned? - No.
  • Why Were you banned? -
  • Why Do you want to be part of AppleCraft? - I love playing with other people, and I noticed you have a lot of applications for people around my age. I also can't wait to meet new people.